3 men arrested in white supremacist plot in Virginia targeting blacks, Jews

Because one of them predicted it was starting last year and so far not a peep.
so you think they're going to hold a press conference? hahahahahhahaahhaha dude that's just more stupid from a lib.

Why would they hold a press conference? I havent seen an army of white inbreds attack my home yet. Why are they stalling?
since it isn't mine, I have no idea, but you seem to be close to the topic so stay with it friend, it's obvious it bothers the shit out of you.

Here is my theory on why you inbred cave chimps have yet to attack. Fear. You know you are going to have to bleed and you realize that the laws dont give you carte blanche. You pussies lack commitment to your objectives. Stop stalling and get some balls. I know cave chimps have small balls but you have to get the courage somehow.
It certainly is obvious that it is you who is the most racist on the board. yppers look at the shit you go through to try and make a point that falls on its face. Funny stuff friend, but keep your dreams and nightmares to yourself. your hopes and dreams aren't presently my concern.
Of course youre concerned. Thats why your are conversing with me. Stop trying to convince me. Your actions speak louder than your words.

Why are these crackas failing in their bid to start a race war?

Because whites don't care about race….
Thats not true. White care very much about race. Just a quick glance on the topics show a large percentage of them revolve around race and here we have 3 cave chimps that are white and wanted a race war.
three or two were arrested, you should perhaps at least get the count correct. shit you stupid asses can't even count.
What did that have to do with the fact at least 3 wanted to start a race war? Are you deflecting again? :laugh:

Dont even waste your time. This guy is just the average troll looking for attention
kicking your sorry ass, cause you ain't got anything but hate to fling around in here. So sorry charlie

so you think they're going to hold a press conference? hahahahahhahaahhaha dude that's just more stupid from a lib.

Why would they hold a press conference? I havent seen an army of white inbreds attack my home yet. Why are they stalling?
since it isn't mine, I have no idea, but you seem to be close to the topic so stay with it friend, it's obvious it bothers the shit out of you.

Here is my theory on why you inbred cave chimps have yet to attack. Fear. You know you are going to have to bleed and you realize that the laws dont give you carte blanche. You pussies lack commitment to your objectives. Stop stalling and get some balls. I know cave chimps have small balls but you have to get the courage somehow.
It certainly is obvious that it is you who is the most racist on the board. yppers look at the shit you go through to try and make a point that falls on its face. Funny stuff friend, but keep your dreams and nightmares to yourself. your hopes and dreams aren't presently my concern.
Of course youre concerned. Thats why your are conversing with me. Stop trying to convince me. Your actions speak louder than your words.
back pedaling I see, hmmm...

Because whites don't care about race….
Thats not true. White care very much about race. Just a quick glance on the topics show a large percentage of them revolve around race and here we have 3 cave chimps that are white and wanted a race war.
three or two were arrested, you should perhaps at least get the count correct. shit you stupid asses can't even count.
What did that have to do with the fact at least 3 wanted to start a race war? Are you deflecting again? :laugh:

Dont even waste your time. This guy is just the average troll looking for attention
kicking your sorry ass, cause you ain't got anything but hate to fling around in here. So sorry charlie
Yes. Your winning the internet but doing poorly addressing my questions. Sorry cave monkey.

Stop back pedaling then and address the OP. Why are you inbred cave chimps failing to start your race war?

Yes. Your winning the internet but doing poorly addressing my questions. Sorry cave monkey.
well you got one right, it is the internet and as such I owe you shit to anything. Question? when you have one that isn't hate bait, I'll answer until then, you are who you are a hate mongerer.

well you got one right, it is the internet and as such I owe you shit to anything. Question? when you have one that isn't hate bait, I'll answer until then, you are who you are a hate mongerer.
So you admit you are afraid to address the question? Typical of you cave chimps. Avoidance of your failures.

Stop back pedaling then and address the OP. Why are you inbred cave chimps failing to start your race war?
ahhh the old PeeWee Herman play, I know you are what am i. funny stuff jean. Hate mongerer you

So you admit you are afraid to address the question? Typical of you cave chimps. Avoidance of your failures.
you should stop spreading your dirty laundry on a message board.

ahhh the old PeeWee Herman play, I know you are what am i. funny stuff jean. Hate mongerer you
Says the guy that is afraid to answer a simple question. Its ok but just know I know.

you should stop spreading your dirty laundry on a message board.
You cant do laundry on the internet. Your deflecting is escalating into the ridiculous realm.

151110184737-ronald-beasley-chaney-iii-medium-plus-169.jpeg
151110184659-robert-doyle-mugshot-medium-plus-169.jpg

Two Virginia men have been arrested on accusations of being white supremacists plotting to bomb black churches and synagogues as part of a race and hate war, federal authorities said Tuesday.
More useless assholes trying to start a Race War. Friends of Odium...

I think they are friends of Dannyboys.

Says the guy that is afraid to answer a simple question. Its ok but just know I know.
I don't do dumbing down.

I don't do dumbing down.
You cant get any more dumb than you already are so I agree.

151110184737-ronald-beasley-chaney-iii-medium-plus-169.jpeg
151110184659-robert-doyle-mugshot-medium-plus-169.jpg

Two Virginia men have been arrested on accusations of being white supremacists plotting to bomb black churches and synagogues as part of a race and hate war, federal authorities said Tuesday.

Robert Curtis Doyle and Ronald Beasley Chaney III were arrested Sunday as part of an undercover FBI operation in which an agent posed as an illegal arms dealer selling weapons and explosives to the two Virginia men, the FBI said in documents filed in federal court in Virginia.

NOW CHECK OUT THIS SHIT AT THE BOTTOM

The FBI also found 30 rounds of .45 caliber ammunition from a black backpack in the rear seat of a Doyle's Toyota Tundra at his home, court papers said. One of the firearms allegedly ordered by Doyle was a .45 caliber pistol with a silence, authorities said in documents.

Doyle and Chaney are scheduled to appear in federal court in Richmond on Thursday, and Halderman is scheduled for Friday, according to court records.

Doyle, a previously convicted felon, has seven felon convictions including for offenses such as possession and distribution of a controlled substances, embezzlement, and grand larceny, court papers said.

Chaney has also been convicted of violent and other felonies, court documents said.

Halderman also has 17 felony convictions, the FBI said in court papers, without specifying the nature of the crimes.

How in the fuck does these guys have a combined 24 FELONIES and still walking around? That privilege bwoy...

And how did they get all those guns?
Courtesy of NRA.

I don't do dumbing down.
I agree you're dumb as well and as I pointed out, I don't do dumbing down.

I don't do dumbing down.
I agree you're dumb as well and as I pointed out, I don't do dumbing down.
I'm happy you agree you cant be anymore dumb than you already are. Thanks for agreeing with me.

Last edited:
Do you anti gun extremists realize that these felons would not be legally required to register their illegal guns……?
If that was addressed to me then you are an idiot. If you think I'm anti-gun please try starting a race war by my house and you will quickly realize how pro-gun I am.

If you are an anti gun extremist then it was addressed to you…if you are not an anti gun extremist then it wasn't addressed to you….I hope you know which one you are because if you don't you have larger problems than my posts….

There are differences between a responsible gun owners to irresponsible gun owners and IRRESPONSIBLE gun sellers. This country is flooded with guns and here you are advocating selling more guns to the public.

Forum List

Back