3 men charged with federal hate crimes in killing of Ahmaud Arbery in Georgia

I have looked extensively and I can't find any source of information at all that might suggest that he was "jogging" as so dutifully reported.
Liar. No you haven't.
I found this.
View attachment 485026

But I was asking about evidence that he was actually jogging. YOu gonna help, or just going to continue to be a dick?
Where did you find that? Why not post the link?
Dipshit pissed me off so I aint posting links. Google it.
1619659071088.png

The best part is how "new evidence was introduced in the case" 4 weeks before the men were charged and arrested for the federal crimes. :auiqs.jpg:

Oh Andy Ngo... have you no shame

Last edited:
I have looked extensively and I can't find any source of information at all that might suggest that he was "jogging" as so dutifully reported.
Liar. No you haven't.
I found this.
View attachment 485026

But I was asking about evidence that he was actually jogging. YOu gonna help, or just going to continue to be a dick?
View attachment 485033

You didn't post a link, because it's a lie coming from a lying POS.

Liar. No you haven't.
I found this.
View attachment 485026

View attachment 485033

Everybody who thinks differently from you all are liars. And the name calling. Got it. Your Google works the same as mine. I even gave you a picture.

So no one has any evidence that he was actually jogging.

Liar. No you haven't.
I found this.
View attachment 485026

View attachment 485033

Everybody who thinks differently from you all are liars. And the name calling. Got it. Your Google works the same as mine. I even gave you a picture.

What part of they have EVIDENCE that these 3 racist hillbillies murdered the man. He wasn't on any of the 3's property, he did not approach any of them, non of them were LE, so they had no business bothering that young man at all.

Liar. No you haven't.
I found this.
View attachment 485026

View attachment 485033

What part of they have EVIDENCE that these 3 racist hillbillies murdered the man. He wasn't on any of the 3's property, he did not approach any of them, non of them were LE, so they had no business bothering that young man at all.
I didn't ask anything about that. I keep seeing these news reports about him out jogging and the word jogging keeps appearing. Just wanted to know if anyone else besides his mom thought he was jogging.

Last edited:
Liar. No you haven't.
I found this.
View attachment 485026

View attachment 485033
I'm not sure what someone angering you has to do with backing your shit up with your sources?

:dunno:

Ahmaud Arbery Case: New Evidence Reveals Arbery Often Pretended to be a 'Jogger' to Commit Crime

Liar. No you haven't.
I found this.
View attachment 485026

View attachment 485033
I'm not sure what someone angering you has to do with backing your shit up with your sources?

:dunno:

Ahmaud Arbery Case: New Evidence Reveals Arbery Often Pretended to be a 'Jogger' to Commit Crime

Direct link to the court docs, please. Andy Ngo tweets arent going to cut it. I cant find the link anywhere.

Why in the hell would he be jogging?
Hurr, dunno, cant figure out why people jog, herpaderp
Derp away, retard.

Jogging is stupid and horrible for your body. And since Arbury had a great football coach, he damn well knew that. That's why he wouldn't be jogging, you fucking retard.

He is not on camera jogging because he's not a jogger. He knows better.

The leftstream media is simply lying when they say he was jogging.

Derp away some more, retard.

Last edited:
So there is nothing that corroborates his mom's account that he was out jogging. If there were, I'm sure you geniuses would have made it known.

I dont know for sure if this guy was really jogging, or if he was casing something out to steal. It could have been either. What is certain though is that those three guys screwed up. We do not operate on mob rule and that needs to be consistent wether it's rulings by a court of law or people on the street.

I dont know what those guys were thinking but, it's not a citizens job to go after someone with guns, based on a suspicion. They would have had to actually see him being a threat. They had a truck and could drive faster than anywhere he could run. All they needed to do was follow at a distance and call the police to question him. This is the kind of thing that can happen when people try to take the law into their own hands, now one person is dead and three are likely going to prison.

On a side note however, we can expect more of this if police officers continue to quit their jobs and begin to back off from proactive policing. At some point more people will be reverting to defending themselves more aggressively.

Forum List

Back