3 More Suspected White Supremacists Arrested In Georgia -- Dem False Flag Operation?

Democrats have invented a violent white supremacist gang that hasn't committed any violent acts. They just have unapproved views.

Yep. Democrats dreamed it all up.
Ok...

So in your fantasy world......Democrats control the FBI and courts to the extent that they can INVENT all of this??

Got it....

So Trump should be able to direct his attorney general to drop the charges against all of these white supremacists, right??
We will see what evidence they have in court. If the evidence isnt there, they will go free. If they are guilty, they go to Prison. The justice system is awesome!

You're right if you are white.
I appreciate the compliment! The truth is we arent always right, but we usually are.

Democrats have invented a violent white supremacist gang that hasn't committed any violent acts. They just have unapproved views.

Ok...

So in your fantasy world......Democrats control the FBI and courts to the extent that they can INVENT all of this??

Got it....

So Trump should be able to direct his attorney general to drop the charges against all of these white supremacists, right??
We will see what evidence they have in court. If the evidence isnt there, they will go free. If they are guilty, they go to Prison. The justice system is awesome!

I appreciate the compliment! The truth is we arent always right, but we usually are.

Well that doesn't hold true when it comes to Trump.

Ok...

Got it....

True, we have always been right about him. Good point.

Ok...

Got it....

True, we have always been right about him. Good point.

That Trump Humpers back and defend a liar.

There is no logic for white people to argue back and forth about African-Americans killing each other, or for whites to argue about whites killing whites. It doesn't address trump and the problems and damage he's caused. It doesn't provide any support for the crazy idea that white people are going to "rise up. " There is nothing to "rise up" about unless one is a kook.

Just a story: when I was a teenager, my Godmother, who was U.S. military stationed in the Middle East, floated the idea that I should attend the American College of Beirut (never happened). She described Beirut as the Paris of the Middle East. A few decades later, I saw pictures of Beirut, and said "nice pile of rubble you have there, boys. What did you achieve?" Same with the Civil War: Atlanta, Richmond, and beyond. Why does anyone think that destroying our homeland is a good idea? Rise up, indeed. What a bunch of twits. I guess they want to see their homes burn.

How many blacks were shot in democratic run Chicago Baltimore Detroit this weekend? Lol there yoir fact of racism

Trump said he was going to stop it and it would be easy.
Very easy.. their are bad elements in that community and they need to be removed.. it would take 24 hours .. but you would call getting bad people out racist .. democrats are rereleasing people bad people back in the community with no bail..
Take them out how??

I hope you are not relying on the courts and police to do it....they are part of the Deep State conspiracy to destroy the white race...

We may need militias to actually be deputized to go in and take them out....permanently....

It wouldn't be racist either....just look at the stats
If you live in a city or town that has double digit murders every week I would send in the National guard for a short period of time to restore civility in the neighborhood.. it would rough, it will be hard, people will get hurt, and idiots like you would call it racism.. but it would remove a lot of bad elements in the community.
It’s that or forever live in police states where democrats are voting to take way numerous rights every year and it’s equivalent to a slave plantation

Here is a thought, how about we just stop putting the guns and the drugs in the neighborhoods and let's see how quick the crime slows down.
You want to disarm blacks again!? For the love of god democrats stop your racism! Treat them equal! Drugs? Well democrats are now drug dealers. Weed and meth

Black conservatives? How many are there? 4. It was conservatives that were lynching black folks.
Pre new deal over 77% of blacks voted for republicans.. but yes democrats have always Lynched black republicans View attachment 301061

Hmmm, when did black folks stop voting Republican? Was it a Republican or a Democrat that signed the CRA and the VRA?

Today's republicans

Char-Main.jpg
Today’s republicans? Richard Spencer just said he hates Donald trump lol I would think anyone worried about getting prosecuted for free speech would vote for a Republican.. but not share my values. Besides 90% of interracial violence is blacks attacking whites.. did you think the victim would remain silent? Lol
You keep parading out that statistic with no proof. And then you run away when asked to link the evidence. You'll run away again.

It's a joke, the dude just throws out random numbers he pulls out his ass and never brings anything to back it up.
Huh? I put up the links 100
Times what else do you need ?

Three more suspected members of white supremacist group arrested

View attachment 300945

In addition to the 3 suspects arrested by the FBI in Virginia.....3 more suspects were arrested in Georgia -- which leads me to conclude that this is definitely a false flag operation engineered by Obama and financed by Soros.....what I don't understand is why Trump is allowing this to happen??

"Three more suspected members of the violent white supremacist group "The Base" have been arrested in Georgia, authorities said Friday. The men are accused of plotting to overthrow the government and planning to murder a Bartow County couple. Luke Austin Lane, 21, was arrested near his home on Wednesday without incident and is being housed at the Floyd County Jail pending charges of conspiracy to commit murder and participation, officials said. He was denied bond.

Michael John Helterbrand, 25, of Dalton, and Jacob Kaderli, 19, of Dacula, were arrested in different locations. Kaderli has been sent to Floyd County facilities and Helterbrand expected to arrive on Friday. They were also charged with conspiracy to commit murder and participation in a criminal street gang."

A criminal street gang?? Then why don't they go arrest all of the blacks in the "hood" if being in a gang is grounds for being arrested?? We know its a false flag or at least an attempt to frame these young men for their thoughts... Again, Why is Trump sitting by and letting this take place?? he needs to stand up to the Dems and stop this....and free these men immediately....
It’s Bush’s fault.

Which one?

Both of course! I learned in the Obama years everything wrong since the beginning of time is Bush’s fault.

No you mean that is in the Trump era, everything wrong is Pres. Obama's fault. After about 2yrs we didn't hear anything about Pres. Bush anymore, but Trump is going on year 4 and he and the Trump Humpers are still talking about Pres. Obama like he just took office.

No, I meant what I posted. The left for eight years to claim they Eight years it was Bush’s fault. It never stopped.

Since Trump has been sworn in, according to the left it is still Obama’s economy. The left takes credit for all good and blame others when it is bad. I have watched the left blame Trump when the economy goes south and as soon as it rebounds it’s back to Obama’s economy.

The left is totally mixed up and you just proved it.

Last edited:

View attachment 300945

In addition to the 3 suspects arrested by the FBI in Virginia.....3 more suspects were arrested in Georgia -- which leads me to conclude that this is definitely a false flag operation engineered by Obama and financed by Soros.....what I don't understand is why Trump is allowing this to happen??

"Three more suspected members of the violent white supremacist group "The Base" have been arrested in Georgia, authorities said Friday. The men are accused of plotting to overthrow the government and planning to murder a Bartow County couple. Luke Austin Lane, 21, was arrested near his home on Wednesday without incident and is being housed at the Floyd County Jail pending charges of conspiracy to commit murder and participation, officials said. He was denied bond.

Michael John Helterbrand, 25, of Dalton, and Jacob Kaderli, 19, of Dacula, were arrested in different locations. Kaderli has been sent to Floyd County facilities and Helterbrand expected to arrive on Friday. They were also charged with conspiracy to commit murder and participation in a criminal street gang."

A criminal street gang?? Then why don't they go arrest all of the blacks in the "hood" if being in a gang is grounds for being arrested?? We know its a false flag or at least an attempt to frame these young men for their thoughts... Again, Why is Trump sitting by and letting this take place?? he needs to stand up to the Dems and stop this....and free these men immediately....
It’s Bush’s fault.

Which one?

Both of course! I learned in the Obama years everything wrong since the beginning of time is Bush’s fault.

No you mean that is in the Trump era, everything wrong is Pres. Obama's fault. After about 2yrs we didn't hear anything about Pres. Bush anymore, but Trump is going on year 4 and he and the Trump Humpers are still talking about Pres. Obama like he just took office.

No I meant what I posted. Eight years it was Bush’s fault. It never stopped.

Since Trump has been sworn in, according to the left it is still Obama’s economy.

The left claims it`s still Obama`s economy because it is.
Dow Jones - 10 Year Daily Chart

Trump said he was going to stop it and it would be easy.
Very easy.. their are bad elements in that community and they need to be removed.. it would take 24 hours .. but you would call getting bad people out racist .. democrats are rereleasing people bad people back in the community with no bail..
Take them out how??

I hope you are not relying on the courts and police to do it....they are part of the Deep State conspiracy to destroy the white race...

We may need militias to actually be deputized to go in and take them out....permanently....

If you live in a city or town that has double digit murders every week I would send in the National guard for a short period of time to restore civility in the neighborhood.. it would rough, it will be hard, people will get hurt, and idiots like you would call it racism.. but it would remove a lot of bad elements in the community.
It’s that or forever live in police states where democrats are voting to take way numerous rights every year and it’s equivalent to a slave plantation

Here is a thought, how about we just stop putting the guns and the drugs in the neighborhoods and let's see how quick the crime slows down.
You want to disarm blacks again!? For the love of god democrats stop your racism! Treat them equal! Drugs? Well democrats are now drug dealers. Weed and meth

No I want to take the illegal guns and drugs off the streets. Does your dumbass really believe these folks are going to the local gun shop and doing a background check to purchase guns. There are no poppy fields in the Hood.

Take them out how??

No I want to take the illegal guns and drugs off the streets. Does your dumbass really believe these folks are going to the local gun shop and doing a background check to purchase guns. There are no poppy fields in the Hood.
There is no illegal gun lol “these folks” lol you can only own a gun in a poppy field?

It’s Bush’s fault.

Which one?

No I meant what I posted. Eight years it was Bush’s fault. It never stopped.

Since Trump has been sworn in, according to the left it is still Obama’s economy.

The left claims it`s still Obama`s economy because it is.
Dow Jones - 10 Year Daily Chart

Thank you for proving my point, as soon as it starts dipping you will blame Trump, just like the last time it did. You nuts are so predictable.

View attachment 300945

When it comes to Muslims it's a "Wait for them to act" situation. Obama said he wanted good first responders....to Hell with preventing terrorist acts. He was only interested in sweeping up the eyeballs after an attack.
When it comes to gun owners it's "Arrest them before they can shoot someone".

When it comes to Muslims it's a "Wait for them to act" situation. Obama said he wanted good first responders....to Hell with preventing terrorist acts. He was only interested in sweeping up the eyeballs after an attack.
*Proceeds to then whine about 8 years of Obama ordering pre-emptive drone attacks on Muslim terrorists

*Proceeds to then whine about 8 years of Obama ordering pre-emptive drone attacks on Muslim terrorists
Yes.....Obama was good at causing chaos wherever he operated.
Here in America he stood by and allowed shit to happen.....and overseas he created death and destruction.....stuff he couldn't get away with here in America.....not just yet.

Where are the headlines for FBI going after and arresting suspected drug dealers and sex slave traders with an equal zeal. But whatever, going after racists assholes is fine too, but I hope the FBI does not get wrapped around the axle just going after these guys.
View attachment 300947

Search warrants result in six drug arrests in Hannibal - WGEM

Happy now??

And this was just from yesterday...
Glad to see it, but that was done by the Hannibal Police Department’s Anti-Crime Enforcement Squad, not the F.B.I. ;)

Forum List

Back