3 of the 72 Dolphins refusing White House invite

Now, it's a completely different story. If white players want to disrespect their black teammates, it's up to them. Republicans are only mad at Obama because he hasn't been the disaster Bush and Reagan were. They keep trying to pin him with something, but every bad thing leads back to them.

So the white players have said that they aren't going because Obama is black?

Winston will go into 1972 archives to make sure articles about the Dolphins are racist. That's his job.

Hilarious. When you look at the Miami Dolphins from '72, it's almost all white with only a very few blacks:

1972wherearetheynow.jpg

But when you look at the team today:

MiamiDolphins-SteveMitchell.jpg

FPpJp.St.56.jpeg

Now, it's a completely different story. If white players want to disrespect their black teammates, it's up to them. Republicans are only mad at Obama because he hasn't been the disaster Bush and Reagan were. They keep trying to pin him with something, but every bad thing leads back to them.
leave it to dean to put race into it, but the third page. Getting slow in your old age.

The redskins pwnd the dolphins in a super bowl once.

And the Dolphins owned the Redskins in the Perfect Season Super Bowl, in fact if Garo had made that infamous field goal, the score would have been 17 -0, which would have been icing on the cake.

Last edited:
Good for them!

I fully support their right to free speech.

And the consumers right to boycott their games.

Ain't it a great country!

:clap:

Why in the world would any Dolphin fan boycott a game over this????

Any game where the Bills can crush the Dolphins is worth watching for me. :D

Wish Kelly and marino could of won a super bowl, oh well, I was putting alot of money on the Bills in the 80's. Still dont know why they replaced Flutie in that one playoff game dumb shits.

The snake used to pawn the bears and the dolphins.

and who is the snake? I know the Redskins took out the 86' Bears. The Bears should have won 3 Super Bowls in the 80's But I still say the 86' Giants Defense was better then the 85' Bears those guys took out way to many QB's.

Good for them!

I fully support their right to free speech.

And the consumers right to boycott their games.

Ain't it a great country!

:clap:

Why in the world would any Dolphin fan boycott a game over this????

In order to boycott these players you would have to boycott in 1972. Only a liberal thinks that would work.

Guess Sallow could put on his disco clothes and stand outside Sun Life holding a sign and look like a idiot.

The White House Invite is 40 years after the fact. For political reasons, at least 3 members of the team are refusing the invite.
Bob Kuechenberg: “I want to be careful, because mom said if you have nothing good to say about someone, then don’t say anything. I don’t have anything good to say about someone.”
Hall of Fame center Jim Langer: “We’ve got some real moral compass issues in Washington, I don’t want to be in a room with those people and pretend I’m having a good time. I can’t do that. If that (angers) people, so be it.”
Manny Fernandez:“I’ll just say my views are diametrically opposed to the President’s, Enough said. Let’s leave it at that. I hope everyone enjoys the trip who goes.”

More Power to them for standing up for their beliefs.

Hyde: A shame some '72 Dolphins refusing White House invite - Sun Sentinel

Most of your athletes are overpaid nitwits. So why should anyone be impressed with what they have to say about anything?

Obama is a continuation of Bush. Not only has he kept up an enforced many of Bush's worst policies (war mongering, eavesdropping on Americans, bowing to corporate interests, etc), he's exaggerated many as well (drones, anyone?).

Go read about how he sold out to Monsanto earlier this year, putting the protection of their company before the protection of American consumers.

He hasn't been a good President, as we are more divided, in debt, and directionless than ever. Sure, it's not all his fault, but at the end of the day he's the man in charge and thus hold a pretty significant slab of the responsibility.

It's easy to say something. Much harder to back it up with proof. Republicans never had to blackmail Bush. Besides, millions of Americans suffering? Bush would laugh. Republicans celebrate. "Let him die".
And Obama let Bin Laden go exactly the same way Republicans did. Oh wait!

Unemployment benefits: not until Bush tax cuts pass, Senate GOP says - CSMonitor.com

Obama is a continuation of Bush. Not only has he kept up an enforced many of Bush's worst policies (war mongering, eavesdropping on Americans, bowing to corporate interests, etc), he's exaggerated many as well (drones, anyone?).

Go read about how he sold out to Monsanto earlier this year, putting the protection of their company before the protection of American consumers.

He hasn't been a good President, as we are more divided, in debt, and directionless than ever. Sure, it's not all his fault, but at the end of the day he's the man in charge and thus hold a pretty significant slab of the responsibility.

It's easy to say something. Much harder to back it up with proof. Republicans never had to blackmail Bush. Besides, millions of Americans suffering? Bush would laugh. Republicans celebrate. "Let him die".
And Obama let Bin Laden go exactly the same way Republicans did. Oh wait!

Unemployment benefits: not until Bush tax cuts pass, Senate GOP says - CSMonitor.com

What are you babbling about? Why do liberals on here need a decoder ring?

Kuechenberg_740872a.jpg

JimL-200x300.jpg

manual%20fernandez%201.jpg

I'm sure race has nothing to do with it.

Hey, let's connect the face to the crime? Can anyone guess:

Which one was convicted of criminal possession of a machine gun?

Which one tried to shoot two horses and missed?

Which one committed a "hit and run" DUI?

And these guys don't like Obama. He isn't up to their level.

Forum List

Back