3 of the 72 Dolphins refusing White House invite

Is there any record of Barry ever playing ball other than with Reggie Love and a pack of SS agents who let him score? He bowled a 37....a 37! He's a homo, he rides a girl's bike and is terrified of Vladamir Putin who is maybe 5' 7". The only reason he has sports teams in is to please swing-voters in their states....athletes frighten Barry...and no, golf isn't a sport. :eusa_eh:

According to novasteve (and he/she is the board authority on everything gay), drinking certain kinds of beer is proof of homosexuality. Same with drinking vodka. That means Obama is a real he-man an Putin is gay.

===========

You're just another rw wacko siding against your own country.

Good for them!

I fully support their right to free speech.

And the consumers right to boycott their games.

Ain't it a great country!

:clap:

you do realize they retired decades ago?

That doesn't stop the dunderheads on the right from making it their latest melodrama. You know - like lying about other posters posts about the idiot rodeo clown.

rw's DO love their clowns though.

Good for them!

That doesn't stop the dunderheads on the right from making it their latest melodrama. You know - like lying about other posters posts about the idiot rodeo clown.

you never did explain how mocking Obama was racist.

Care to explain?

Good for them!

Now they sit at home and listen to Rush Limbaugh all afternoon

Definitely worthy of a thread

Is there any record of Barry ever playing ball other than with Reggie Love and a pack of SS agents who let him score? He bowled a 37....a 37! He's a homo, he rides a girl's bike and is terrified of Vladamir Putin who is maybe 5' 7". The only reason he has sports teams in is to please swing-voters in their states....athletes frighten Barry...and no, golf isn't a sport. :eusa_eh:

According to novasteve (and he/she is the board authority on everything gay), drinking certain kinds of beer is proof of homosexuality. Same with drinking vodka. That means Obama is a real he-man an Putin is gay.

===========

Drinking beer with a straw or with a lime stuck in it is for homos.....Putin drinks fermented potato juice and eats borscht with his bare hands...Barry eats arugula and wears a helmet riding a girl's bicycle. :doubt:

you never did explain how mocking Obama was racist.

Care to explain?

You do a good job of playing stupid but I guess you have p[lenty of practice doing it.

The White House Invite is 40 years after the fact. For political reasons, at least 3 members of the team are refusing the invite.
Bob Kuechenberg: “I want to be careful, because mom said if you have nothing good to say about someone, then don’t say anything. I don’t have anything good to say about someone.”
Hall of Fame center Jim Langer: “We’ve got some real moral compass issues in Washington, I don’t want to be in a room with those people and pretend I’m having a good time. I can’t do that. If that (angers) people, so be it.”
Manny Fernandez:“I’ll just say my views are diametrically opposed to the President’s, Enough said. Let’s leave it at that. I hope everyone enjoys the trip who goes.”

More Power to them for standing up for their beliefs.

Hyde: A shame some '72 Dolphins refusing White House invite - Sun Sentinel

I need to point out a slight oversight in your thread. You neglected, and I'm sure accidentally (otherwise you would be a partisan hack) - the number of '72 Dolphins who will attend the WH ceremony and their comments about our President.

There are always a few people who are as welcome as a turd in a punch bowl at parties. My guess President Obama won't miss them one iota.

The White House Invite is 40 years after the fact. For political reasons, at least 3 members of the team are refusing the invite.
Bob Kuechenberg: “I want to be careful, because mom said if you have nothing good to say about someone, then don’t say anything. I don’t have anything good to say about someone.”
Hall of Fame center Jim Langer: “We’ve got some real moral compass issues in Washington, I don’t want to be in a room with those people and pretend I’m having a good time. I can’t do that. If that (angers) people, so be it.”
Manny Fernandez:“I’ll just say my views are diametrically opposed to the President’s, Enough said. Let’s leave it at that. I hope everyone enjoys the trip who goes.”

I need to point out a slight oversight in your thread. You neglected, and I'm sure accidentally (otherwise you would be a partisan hack) - the number of '72 Dolphins who will attend the WH ceremony and their comments about our President.

There are always a few people who are as welcome as a turd in a punch bowl at parties. My guess President Obama won't miss them one iota.

Or an unwrapped baby ruth in a swimming pool.:lol:

===========

Drinking beer with a straw or with a lime stuck in it is for homos.....Putin drinks fermented potato juice and eats borscht with his bare hands...Barry eats arugula and wears a helmet riding a girl's bicycle. :doubt:

Putting a little lime in your beer is fine,as long as you poor in a bunch of salt to counter act the gayness. Oh... and it has to be a mexican beer not called corona.

Last edited:
Hilarious. When you look at the Miami Dolphins from '72, it's almost all white with only a very few blacks:

1972wherearetheynow.jpg

But when you look at the team today:

MiamiDolphins-SteveMitchell.jpg

FPpJp.St.56.jpeg

Now, it's a completely different story. If white players want to disrespect their black teammates, it's up to them. Republicans are only mad at Obama because he hasn't been the disaster Bush and Reagan were. They keep trying to pin him with something, but every bad thing leads back to them.

Um... Why, exactly, are they going, or not going, to the White House 41 years later? And how much is it going to cost us?

Now, it's a completely different story. If white players want to disrespect their black teammates, it's up to them. Republicans are only mad at Obama because he hasn't been the disaster Bush and Reagan were. They keep trying to pin him with something, but every bad thing leads back to them.

Obama is a continuation of Bush. Not only has he kept up an enforced many of Bush's worst policies (war mongering, eavesdropping on Americans, bowing to corporate interests, etc), he's exaggerated many as well (drones, anyone?).

Go read about how he sold out to Monsanto earlier this year, putting the protection of their company before the protection of American consumers.

He hasn't been a good President, as we are more divided, in debt, and directionless than ever. Sure, it's not all his fault, but at the end of the day he's the man in charge and thus hold a pretty significant slab of the responsibility.

Let me get this straight -

When a film or TV actor voices support for President Obama, he's just some empty-headed actor (according to your side)

But when three men who likely have varying degrees of cognitive failure due to repeated head trauma open their mouths and speak -- their words are worth listening to???

They're all just "performers", so, LOL your thread topic.

Last edited:
As long as Garo Yepremian is there ....who really cares?

Um... Why, exactly, are they going, or not going, to the White House 41 years later? And how much is it going to cost us?

They didnt go because of Watergate, Obama had the 85 Bears vist a few years ago they didnt go because of the Challenger blowing up. Super Bowl Winners always go.....

Hearing about the champagne being consumed every year when the last undefeated team loses has made me dislike the undefeated Dolphins team.

It makes me feel that every time they are in the news it's just another desperate grab at holding onto some measure of fame.

Probably not really their fault (at least most of them), but it is what it is.

My point being I don't give a crap if some are going to the WH or some aren't, I just wish they were doing it without any attention.

Actually, I think I'm now going to be upset at the OP for starting this thread. :lol:

===========

Putting a little lime in your beer is fine,as long as you poor in a bunch of salt to counter act the gayness. Oh... and it has to be a mexican beer not called corona.

:lol:

Forum List

Back