3 people dead after gunman targeted Black people in Jacksonville

That's all that clown does is try and tell black folks what Democrats have and haven't done, but when you ask him WTF republicans have done he is quiet as a church mouse.
There are a lot of white "experts" on being black in this forum.

Yeah, I watch it on the news, and It ain't purdy what goes on there in regards to B-on-B crime. You want to start lying now ?
We watch plenty of ugly white on white crime in those same places. And you WILL lie about how it doesn't happen.

There’s no such thing as a ‘gun-free’ zone – that’s a ridiculous lie contrived by the right.

Another ridiculous rightwing lie is ‘good guy with a gun’ – the wrongheaded notion that armed private citizens can stop mass shootings.
Or crime in general in any meaningful way.

• Fact
Reactions: IM2
I know, hell I had a white boy and boot licking Struth try to say I am white.
Yeah, I have one of them too. Markle I think he calls himself. These idiots actually believe that most blacks agree with them. Lol! Not one of these people would make it out of my town without an ass whippin and I live in a relatively medium size Kansas town.

Whites have done this. Bi partisan. Stop blaming democrats as if you racist Republicans support civil rights.
Dem policies have destroyed the black community. Blacks abandoned the family unit and embraced the welfare state to raise their children. Then there is all the open borders, pro-drug use culture Dems push.

Conservatives want blacks to grow up with morals, get jobs, pay taxes, and stop committing so many crimes like the rest of America. But you’ve been groomed to believe this makes you an “Uncle Tom” if you accomplish these things.

Dem policies have destroyed the black community. Blacks abandoned the family unit and embraced the welfare state to raise their children. Then there is all the open borders, pro-drug use culture Dems push.

Conservatives want blacks to grow up with morals, get jobs, pay taxes, and stop committing so many crimes like the rest of America. But you’ve been groomed to believe this makes you an “Uncle Tom” if you accomplish these things.
If that is true you shouldnt have any problem getting 100% of the black vote. That is, unless you're lying.

• Brilliant
Reactions: IM2

Why do so many racist jerkoffs whine and complain about TV commercials (tv commercials :rolleyes: ) showing adult black males doing all that stuff? And, I might add, being present, attentive, responsible fathers. The assholes (on all sides) who whine about all that are the first to whine about the commercials showing exactly that.

Forum List

Back