3 Short Sentences

These three, short sentences tell you a lot about the direction of our current government and cultural environment:

1. We are advised to NOT judge ALL Muslims by the actions of a few lunatics, but we are encouraged to judge ALL gun owners by the actions of a few lunatics. Funny how that works. And here's another one worth considering…

2. Seems we constantly hear about how Social Security is going to run out of money. How come we never hear about welfare or food stamps running out of money? What's interesting is the first group "worked for" their money, but the second didn't. Think about it..... and Last but not least,

3. Why are we cutting benefits for our veterans, no pay raises for our military and cutting our army to a level lower than before WWII, but we are not stopping the payments or benefits to illegal aliens.

My pet peeve is about abortion. Why is it that progressives are all about the woman's right to snuff out her child, all because they are unwanted? They site mostly reasons for aborting their child regarding not being able to afford them.

However, they will defend to the death illegal immigrants who are unwanted and whom the nation cannot afford.

Crazy. It's like they have more feeling for a complete stranger than they do their own flesh and innocent blood. At least the child did not break the laws to try and get here.
The unborn aren't alive yet, immigrants are. Living people have rights. Wouldn't you agree?

True. The "fetus" must pass out of the birth canal so that the birth fairy can then wave her magic wand over "it" in order to make "it" human.

$th1TBBZJ84.jpg

Thanks for the correction.

Last edited:
No actually it wasn't and you provided nothing to back up your claim opinions are not facts or proof never have been never will be no matter how badly you would like to believe they are.
The National Security Archives are not opinion pieces. It lists declassified government documents. Read through them.

The intelligence regarding WMD was fixed to fit the Bush administration's agenda of invading Iraq.
No it wasn't but keep living that lie your trying to push different intelligence agencies around the world said the same thing about Iraq and WMDs so all of them would have had to be working together and lying for your claim to be true.
They were working together.

Washington, D.C., October 4, 2010 - For nearly a year before the 2003 invasion of Iraq, the British government of Prime Minister Tony Blair collaborated closely with the George W. Bush administration to produce a far starker picture of the threat from Saddam Hussein and his weapons of mass destruction (WMD) than was justified by intelligence at the time, according to British and American government documents posted today by the National Security Archive.
THE IRAQ WAR -- PART III: Shaping the Debate

Based upon the list of morons who thanked you, are a moron of distinction, a king of the stupid. Congrats.
And once again you have nothing to refute the post other than a childish reply.

If he said anything wrong you would of course had a reply that would counter his argument with something in your favor. Yet you have nothing but an insult to add to the conversation.

So based on your reply you are one of the stupid that can't handle the truth. Not that it was unexpected.
He has no arguments, just dogma, and it's not worthy of my time.

Three very specific points were made, yet you don't have the ability to address them. I am seriously wondering if you have any sentient thought process you could call your own. It seems that without your talking points or just calling someone stupid you are severely lacking in in your own thought process in defending your position.

I'm not surprised by this, I am just hoping you can learn from it and not be such a useful idiot.

And once again you have nothing to refute the post other than a childish reply.

If he said anything wrong you would of course had a reply that would counter his argument with something in your favor. Yet you have nothing but an insult to add to the conversation.

So based on your reply you are one of the stupid that can't handle the truth. Not that it was unexpected.

Three very specific points were made, yet you don't have the ability to address them. I am seriously wondering if you have any sentient thought process you could call your own. It seems that without your talking points or just calling someone stupid you are severely lacking in in your own thought process in defending your position.

I'm not surprised by this, I am just hoping you can learn from it and not be such a useful idiot.
He doesn't have points, he has dogma. I'm not interested in arguing whether Xbox is better than Playstation with children. When, and if, he makes a valid argument then I will address it, not before.

Last edited:
These three, short sentences tell you a lot about the direction of our current government and cultural environment:

1. We are advised to NOT judge ALL Muslims by the actions of a few lunatics, but we are encouraged to judge ALL gun owners by the actions of a few lunatics. Funny how that works. And here's another one worth considering…

2. Seems we constantly hear about how Social Security is going to run out of money. How come we never hear about welfare or food stamps running out of money? What's interesting is the first group "worked for" their money, but the second didn't. Think about it..... and Last but not least,

3. Why are we cutting benefits for our veterans, no pay raises for our military and cutting our army to a level lower than before WWII, but we are not stopping the payments or benefits to illegal aliens.

I just read through the thread and not a single liberal commented on this. The cheap insults don't count. Not a one would address the truth about why things are the way they are.

It's a damn good question as to why Muslims should all have the benefit of the doubt, but not gun owners who are merely exercising a RIGHT.

Another good question as to why it's okay to bankrupt social security when people worked and paid into it, yet the mere suggestion of cuts to welfare brings on hysteria and name calling.

Cutting veterans benefits to encourage more law breakers defies common sense.

Disarming people is favored by all tyrants. Military tend to lean toward the right while illegal aliens who come and steal identities and collect welfare tend to lean toward the left. People currently collecting social security are older people who have more common sense and knowledge of history than many young people because they weren't taught by liberal professors. Welfare recipients are voting themselves more of the tax payer money. Tyrants need useful idiots, not patriots and self-sufficient people. An educated and armed populace spells disaster for would-be dictators. That is why Hitler, Castro, Chavez and other assholes disarmed the public. You cannot control free and armed people.

Now it all makes sense why the above questions go unanswered. The truth would seriously hurt the far left's agenda.

Wow, S. J. You have mentioned problems that are all over the place and boil down to what demands we are allowing people to make on extracting funds from other taxpayers to get what they want out of government.

There is a price to pay for spending other people's money like drunken sailors.

He doesn't have points, he has dogma. I'm not interested in arguing whether Xbox is better than Playstation with children. When, and if, he makes a valid argument then I will address it, not before.
Sadly I'm still waiting for you to address the points made and wondering if or when you may come up with a valid argument you claim you are waiting for not to make a point but in reply.

I'm wondering when you are going to actually address the point. You've blamed me and him for the post yet you can't seem to address it and counter act the point. You don't seem capable of doing that without making the poster the focus. How about you actually address the post and wht bit was about?

Sadly I'm still waiting for you to address the points made and wondering if or when you may come up with a valid argument you claim you are waiting for not to make a point but in reply.

I'm wondering when you are going to actually address the point. You've blamed me and him for the post yet you can't seem to address it and counter act the point. You don't seem capable of doing that without making the poster the focus. How about you actually address the post and wht bit was about?
There are no points. Move along.

By continuing to claim 3 VERY specific claims are not actually claims just proves you are a partisan hack. You can not address the points as proven by your response.

By continuing to claim 3 VERY specific claims are not actually claims just proves you are a partisan hack. You can not address the points as proven by your response.
He has no claims, he has no points, he has dogma. It's a waste of time to respond so I don't.

The unborn aren't alive yet, immigrants are. Living people have rights. Wouldn't you agree?

What law did the unborn break? How many dozens of laws did illegal break?

Illegals and the children of illegals shouldn't have any rights in this country, except the right to be deported within hours of caught.

According to the "Obamaites" it is called "restorative justice". Another Marxist idea of the limp wristed left and Barry. Pure Marxism.

According to the "Obamaites" it is called "restorative justice". Another Marxist idea of the limp wristed left and Barry. Pure Marxism.

I perceive some ill will towards Marxism.

Do you know what you need, you need to turn down the lights, light a few candles, put on some Barry White, and watch this video and fall in love all over again. Words just won't do.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jDzEaED9To]karl marx - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

Wow, S. J. You have mentioned problems that are all over the place and boil down to what demands we are allowing people to make on extracting funds from other taxpayers to get what they want out of government.

There is a price to pay for spending other people's money like drunken sailors.

There is a huge difference between congresscritters and drunken sailors when it comes to spending money.
Drunken sailors stop spending when they run out of money, congresscritters never stop spending.

Illegals and the children of illegals shouldn't have any rights in this country, except the right to be deported within hours of caught.
YEAH! That's exactly what it says on the Statue of Liberty. "Show me your papers or fuck off."

Good job, Republican.

YEAH! That's exactly what it says on the Statue of Liberty. "Show me your papers or fuck off."

Good job, Republican.

Wow sonny, you really know nothing about history, do you? Here's a suggestion..and I will not provide you with the information - you obviously need to learn how to do simple research.

Ellis Island.

Now get busy Sparky.

Learn a little bit about your country.

Good job, Republican.

Wow sonny, you really know nothing about history, do you? Here's a suggestion..and I will not provide you with the information - you obviously need to learn how to do simple research.

Ellis Island.

Now get busy Sparky.

Learn a little bit about your country.
You have the letter of the law, he has the spirit. Either way, they were allowed in and that's not their fault. Capitalism wanted cheap labor, and now you have it.

Forum List

Back