3 takeaways from the 2022 election

I know what you mean.

Katie Hobbs had a MASSIVE lead over Kari Lake. And then that lead began rapidly dwindling as more votes magically started appearing!

I blame Hugo Chavez.

STOP TH3 STELE!
Jewish space lasers are controlling the voting machines…

The student bailouts only pay off big corporate interests, when we should be paying for medical education and facilities to manage local ownership.

IMO? That, and the Dobbs decision, was orchestrated by the ruling oligarchy, so that the Senate Dems can approve the coming WHO pandemic treaty. Though, they will still need 10 GOP votes. This, will effectively end US sovereignty and create a global government.

Thus, it would not surprise me if there were, indeed, some hanky panky in some of the elections, and/or primary contests, to make sure the "right," Senators were elected, both Democrat & Republican, because the most important thing for the institutional investors and global ruling classes, is that pandemic treaty and the end of American Sovereignty.

70k5qg.jpg

So I guess the Rs don't take over the Senate but do take over the House..

What is really strange to me (not really, though) is that a lot of Rs were winning at first.. then as the night went on, or should I say as the next day went on, :rolleyes: the wins disappeared

Where have we seen that before?
Whenever only 30% of the vote is in.... And it is a specific category of votes, and not an assortment of different types of vote....election day vote vs early vote vs absentee vote vs military vote...

They are all counted separately at different times.

Sorry Billo_Really But as a fellow Democrat, I support political Reparations in turning prisons into effective teaching hospitals, treatment centers and work rehab to correct and prevent criminal abuses wasting billions in Taxpayers money that could already pay for universal health care, housing and education instead of increased taxes debts and dependence on govt. The ownership needs to shift back to the people to empower democratic equal protection and representation for all.

The student bailouts only pay off big corporate interests, when we should be paying for medical education and facilities to manage local ownership.

Bailing out DACA doesn't hold traffickers responsible for costs of criminal racketeering and genocide, but enables and rewards more trafficking by encouraging benefits without setting up legal tracks to avoid illegal shortcuts that exploit the poor.

I agree we need better help and solutions, but these shortcut compromises don't solve the long-term problems.

We can't keep paying for short term bandaids but need to agree on long-term solutions that will stop debts and pay back for past damages.

These bailouts don't address that.
How do the student bailouts pay off corporate interests? You realize these loans are from the federal government to the students, right?

Forum List

Back