🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

3-year-old critically injured by stones near Ariel

Lipush

Gold Member
Apr 11, 2012
Where the wild things are
A woman and her three daughters were injured on Thursday in a car accident caused by stones hurled by Palestinians on Route 5 connecting Tel Aviv and Ariel.

One of the girls, aged three, was critically wounded, while the mother, 40, and her two other daughters, ages four and five, sustained moderate injuries.

A truck that veered off course crashed into the woman's car as a result of stone throwing. The truck driver was lightly injured. A bus was also hit by stones and its driver sustained light wounds.

20130314_190758_wa.jpg

IMG-20130314-WA0010_wa.jpg

5142035c3ca55e59.jpg

5142066c4f6932c21.jpg

5142066c4f6932c22.jpg

3-year-old critically injured by stones near Ariel - Israel News, Ynetnews

for those who do not know----the stone throwers in a case like
this would be charged with attempted murder and assault with
grievous bodily harm ---and if the child dies----murder.
even if underage they would get LONG LONG prison sentences---
and nobody would care if they went on HUNGER STRIKES and
called themselves 'political prisoners'

This is a stupid attack. But are you really gonna go that far to call it a terror attack? So when illegal Jewish settlers attack Palestinians in a similar fashion they are terrorists too, huh? Nope, they always get let off the hook.

Shey shouldn't be left off the hook, either. Stones kill and injure.

My arguemnt was with Loinboy, who said I was "totally fucked up" for stating that throwing stones is terrorism.

It is, it is both when it's done by Palestinians and both when it's done by Israelis.

May Adele get to celebrate the Seder with her family.

The police say they are still investigating other possible causes to the accident. Don't jump to conclusions.

I aint jump into conclusions. I take a tiny step, and there the conclusions are.

Let the police do its job, though. And if those are indeed stone throwers, we should find and punish them.

But non of that matters, I guess. Only important thing is Adele and the others recovering

I aint jump into conclusions. I take a tiny step, and there the conclusions are.

Let the police do its job, though. And if those are indeed stone throwers, we should find and punish them.

But non of that matters, I guess. Only important thing is Adele and the others recovering

So when are those phony cops going to go after the Israelis who attack Palestinians?

You people are in love with that word, aren't ya?

When it comes to stone throwers, Jews should be judges in the same way Palestinians are. That is my statement

Forum List

Back