🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

3-year-old critically injured by stones near Ariel

Terrorism is a bulldozer at my front door. ~ Palestinian poet

Have you started rejoicing over the mother and three daughters being injured, yet?

I have never seen Tinmore rejoice over deaths and injuries:evil:

Tinnie does not express REJOICING over anything----regarding the slitting
of the throats of jewish infants he JUSTIFIES it as "resistence to occupation"
>>> "therefore LEGAL" As to children who die as a result of cars in which
they are being conveyed attacked with rocks leading to fatal conclusions---he
justifies that too--- I doubt that anyone ever saw ADOLF ABU ALI---
get all JOYFUL over the 100s of thousands of babies he was murdering---
you made no point. That sense of satisfaction in a "job well done" is
sufficiently macabre. Tinnie is sufficiently vile and disgusting even when not
LAUGHING

Have you started rejoicing over the mother and three daughters being injured, yet?

Tinnie does not express REJOICING over anything----regarding the slitting
of the throats of jewish infants he JUSTIFIES it as "resistence to occupation"
>>> "therefore LEGAL" As to children who die as a result of cars in which
they are being conveyed attacked with rocks leading to fatal conclusions---he
justifies that too--- I doubt that anyone ever saw ADOLF ABU ALI---
get all JOYFUL over the 100s of thousands of babies he was murdering---
you made no point. That sense of satisfaction in a "job well done" is
sufficiently macabre. Tinnie is sufficiently vile and disgusting even when not
LAUGHING

So now you're comparing Tinmore to Hitler:cuckoo:

Few people die as a result of rock throwing.

It's tragic, and it's criminal but it happens around the world and it's not called terrorism.

We have problems with idiot kids tossing rocks off of over passes. Stupid? Negligent? Criminal? Yes.

Terrorist? No.

The more I read, the more I'm convinced you and Sherri are two sides of the same coin.

If this happened in America, some dumb ass Democrat would begin a movement in Congress to have a limit put on the size of the stone that a person could throw - or have stones banned altogether. Regardless, they would find some way to blame it on the NRA and/or Republicans.

If this happened in America, some dumb ass Democrat would begin a movement in Congress to have a limit put on the size of the stone that a person could throw - or have stones banned altogether. Regardless, they would find some way to blame it on the NRA and/or Republicans.

Nah...everyone would be required to where helmets and knee pads and the only legal stones allowed would be foam rubber.

Terrorism is a bulldozer at my front door. ~ Palestinian poet

Whoop-tee-doo. No, Philsy just contents himself with starting thread after lying thread repeating the false allegation that 'American Jews want the US to fight Israel's wars'. Not to mention all that lying shit about 'AIPAC controls Congress' .

Or haven't you been reading when he's called me and every other American Zionist a 'traitor'? I have asked: "What is it I do as a Hadassah member that is 'treason' to the US?" - because Hadassah is my Zionism - and there has been no answer (nor in truth should there ever be!)

No, Coyote - rocks thrown at cars are not ALWAYS 'terrorism for an ideology' - but if you've had it happen, you'd know it inspires terror. And this was not ONE rock, nor ONE incident.

This is a stupid attack. But are you really gonna go that far to call it a terror attack? So when illegal Jewish settlers attack Palestinians in a similar fashion they are terrorists too, huh? Nope, they always get let off the hook.

YES, when Israeli civilians attack Palestinians who are doing nothing violent or threatening then they are wrong. Lipush just said so - and if the 'authorities' do not prosecute, then the authorities need to be replaced.

If you see someone excusing 'price tag' attacks as not being intended as terrorism, let me know. There HAS to be the same 'right' and 'wrong' for Muslims, Jews, Christians, etc living in the same place - at least as far as in dealing with one another.

I aint jump into conclusions. I take a tiny step, and there the conclusions are.

Let the police do its job, though. And if those are indeed stone throwers, we should find and punish them.

But non of that matters, I guess. Only important thing is Adele and the others recovering

then why make unsibstantiated allegations that the palestinians were the cause.

perhaps the mother was drunk. let's blame it on that instead.

No, the mother was not drunk, you ignorant. Witnesses saw and felt the stones being thrown. just minutes before that incident, a 10 year old boy was injured in that same spot along with his dad from stones.

Lets stick to what we know is true, shall we?

No, the mother was not drunk, you ignorant. Witnesses saw and felt the stones being thrown. just minutes before that incident, a 10 year old boy was injured in that same spot along with his dad from stones.

jewish witnesses or gentile witnesses.

of course i am ignorant, but ignorance is relative.

i would never be so ignorant as to bring any children, let alone my own, into a war zone of my own making.

i would never be so ignorant as to bring any children, let alone my own, into a war zone of my own making.
(endorse by sherri)

not surprising deach and sherri are accustomed to the idea that
"mothers are always drunk"

Jewish witnesses and Gentile witnesses often tell completely different stories. Illustration, I was just reading two separate articles on Maan of settlers in t heir cars deliberately trying to run down walking Palestinians. I think one incident involved the killing of a Palestinian. I will look up those articles. The woman or another settler may have been trying to run over a walking Palestinian and lost contol of their car.

Whoop-tee-doo. No, Philsy just contents himself with starting thread after lying thread repeating the false allegation that 'American Jews want the US to fight Israel's wars'. Not to mention all that lying shit about 'AIPAC controls Congress' .

Or haven't you been reading when he's called me and every other American Zionist a 'traitor'? I have asked: "What is it I do as a Hadassah member that is 'treason' to the US?" - because Hadassah is my Zionism - and there has been no answer (nor in truth should there ever be!)

care to substantiate those allegations, particularly the "thread after thread" one.

also, i think some of the elderly who had their life savings lost to bernie madoff might disagree with you about hadassah. i think the gentile children of musa sumarin, who were evicted from their home after the death of their father, may not be too appreciative of hadassah and their distribution of those JNF blue blood money boxes.

Jewish witnesses and Gentile witnesses often tell completely different stories. Illustration, I was just reading two separate articles on Maan of settlers in t heir cars deliberately trying to run down walking Palestinians. I think one incident involved the killing of a Palestinian. I will look up those articles. The woman or another settler may have been trying to run over a walking Palestinian and lost contol of their car.

ROFLMAO----notice the penchant for fantastical libel it is not new---the
isa-respecters never fail to justify their filth with libels to the point that they
glorify their bretheren who slit the throats of infants in the name of allah-isa-
and the rapist dog. They have murdered in the 100s of MILLIONS based
on libels and their filth reached every corner of the planet. It was brought to
the new world by famous isa respecters like the mass murderer in the name
of isa---HERNAN CORTEZ-----He brought the stink of the "holy roman empire"
from whore isabella ----to mexico. The elaboration of libels is their only
genius----making their literature entertaining ----if one can put aside
thinking of all the dead babies upon which they dance. Unfortunately---no
matter how fervent the struggle------their stench always penetrates

(endorse by sherri)

not surprising deach and sherri are accustomed to the idea that
"mothers are always drunk"

i have never mentioned a "drunk mother" ever until now, and i have not seen sherri mention one either.

i resent the implication. i expect you to be banned for that remark although i have again ceased to report anything.

i can certainly tip-toe around bestiality, paedophilia and familial relations as well.

watch your mouth.

But you would bring them to throw stones and being shot in their heads as a result.

But you would bring them to throw stones and being shot in their heads as a result.

The Palestinians do not go to the war zone. Israel bring the war to them.

I liked that article reporting Hadassah throwing out patients Zionists hurt in Cast Lead when the PA would not pay for their care (in protest of CL). Hadassah and all Zionism, it always goes back to greed and treating Gentiles as children of a lesser God! Sherri

ROFLMAO----notice the penchant for fantastical libel it is not new---the
isa-respecters never fail to justify their filth with libels to the point that they
glorify their bretheren who slit the throats of infants in the name of allah-isa-
and the rapist dog. They have murdered in the 100s of MILLIONS based
on libels and their filth reached every corner of the planet. It was brought to
the new world by famous isa respecters like the mass murderer in the name
of isa---HERNAN CORTEZ-----He brought the stink of the "holy roman empire"
from whore isabella ----to mexico. The elaboration of libels is their only
genius----making their literature entertaining ----if one can put aside
thinking of all the dead babies upon which they dance. Unfortunately---no
matter how fervent the struggle------their stench always penetrates

LOL, you dislike christians so much....:lol:

For those who don't know, when she says 'Isa respecter', she's basically referring to a Christian or Christians. Jesus is Isa in Arabic. But that's what she means. It's her way of referring to Christians......:cool:

Forum List

Back