🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

3-year-old critically injured by stones near Ariel

No, the mother was not drunk, you ignorant. Witnesses saw and felt the stones being thrown. just minutes before that incident, a 10 year old boy was injured in that same spot along with his dad from stones.

Lets stick to what we know is true, shall we?

jewish witnesses or gentile witnesses.

of course i am ignorant, but ignorance is relative.

i would never be so ignorant as to bring any children, let alone my own, into a war zone of my own making.

But you would bring them to throw stones and being shot in their heads as a result.

i would not bring my child or any child anywhere to throw stones at people. i would, however, and like the palestinians do, teach him and them not to run away from thugs, despots, bullies, and occupiers.

do all jews lie as you do? is that what you are reduced to?

I liked that article reporting Hadassah throwing out patients Zionists hurt in Cast Lead when the PA would not pay for their care (in protest of CL). Hadassah and all Zionism, it always goes back to greed and treating Gentiles as children of a lesser God! Sherri

gee sherri "LIKES" the fact that she and her ilk refuse to pay any hospital
expenses for their own bretheren despite fantastic wealth that fills
Las Vegas with "sheiks". MILLIONS FOR BOMBS ON STINKING WHORE
ASSES ----BUT NOT A PENNY FOR MEDICAL CARE <<< the isa-respecter
chant

for the record----the general health of "palestinians" has improved
by leaps and bounds since 1967----the costs to the Israeli medical
system re care to impoverished arabs has been staggering ---dating
back to the 1930s -----when the only palestinians in the world were
jews-----running just about all of the few hospitals in palestine

jewish witnesses or gentile witnesses.

of course i am ignorant, but ignorance is relative.

i would never be so ignorant as to bring any children, let alone my own, into a war zone of my own making.

But you would bring them to throw stones and being shot in their heads as a result.

The Palestinians do not go to the war zone. Israel bring the war to them.

A family have been stones today near Modi'in.

They were no settlers, yet they suffered stone throwers inside our borders.

When I was seventeen, a friend of mine was injured from stone throwers near Be'er Sheva.

Yes, they do bring themselves to their own war zones. Inside Israel as well as "outside" of it.

So why they act surprise when being fired at?:confused:

Jewish witnesses and Gentile witnesses often tell completely different stories. Illustration, I was just reading two separate articles on Maan of settlers in t heir cars deliberately trying to run down walking Palestinians. I think one incident involved the killing of a Palestinian. I will look up those articles. The woman or another settler may have been trying to run over a walking Palestinian and lost contol of their car.

ROFLMAO----notice the penchant for fantastical libel it is not new---the
isa-respecters never fail to justify their filth with libels to the point that they
glorify their bretheren who slit the throats of infants in the name of allah-isa-
and the rapist dog. They have murdered in the 100s of MILLIONS based
on libels and their filth reached every corner of the planet. It was brought to
the new world by famous isa respecters like the mass murderer in the name
of isa---HERNAN CORTEZ-----He brought the stink of the "holy roman empire"
from whore isabella ----to mexico. The elaboration of libels is their only
genius----making their literature entertaining ----if one can put aside
thinking of all the dead babies upon which they dance. Unfortunately---no
matter how fervent the struggle------their stench always penetrates

LOL, you dislike christians so much....:lol:

For those who don't know, when she says 'Isa respecter', she's basically referring to a Christian or Christians. Jesus is Isa in Arabic. But that's what she means. It's her way of referring to Christians......:cool:

What I see is seal and Sherri with their "Jews or gentiles" crap.

They feel surprised that for once someone speaks in their own pathetic terms?:cool:

I liked that article reporting Hadassah throwing out patients Zionists hurt in Cast Lead when the PA would not pay for their care (in protest of CL). Hadassah and all Zionism, it always goes back to greed and treating Gentiles as children of a lesser God! Sherri

Google "Muhammad Abu Mustafa".

Will palestinians treat our kids, that you go preach us morals?

Hadassa women are doing a sacred job saving lives. And you can shove your "gentile" crap where the sun doesn't shine.

I wish they will deal with justice in the same way its demanded.

Is that answer PC enough for you?

You can wish all you want, but that wish has little to no effect on anything.

Because I am not a cop nor Shabbak.

all of our opinions don't have actual effect, much less those who have never experienced that conflic first hand. So what?

I wish they will deal with justice in the same way its demanded.

Is that answer PC enough for you?

all of our opinions don't have actual effect, much less those who have never experienced that conflic first hand. So what?

That's no opinion. It's a fact. And I've experienced more than you experienced. But you'd still make a deal out of it. :lol:

When I was seventeen, a friend of mine was injured from stone throwers near Be'er Sheva.

Yes, they do bring themselves to their own war zones. Inside Israel as well as "outside" of it.

Israel brought that war zone to the Palestinians also.

there is no land invaded by meccan dogs that did not have a
PRIOR jewish population and there is no land in which jews
lived in proximity to muslims in which muslims did not enact
violence on the jewish population------you, tinnie---happily
support filth and barbarity ------you are disgusting (not news)

That's no opinion. It's a fact. And I've experienced more than you experienced. But you'd still make a deal out of it. :lol:

Do not pretend to know me.

And last time I checked, that wasn't a competition to keep score in:doubt:

I think you seriously underestimating the Palestinians; by your logic, they have no responsibility whatsoever on ANYTHING regarding that conflict. It's always, ALWAYS, Israel's responsibility and fault.

Your views simply don't match reality nor common sense.

I think you seriously underestimating the Palestinians; by your logic, they have no responsibility whatsoever on ANYTHING regarding that conflict. It's always, ALWAYS, Israel's responsibility and fault.

It was the Zionists who went to Palestine to take over their country and they did.

What part of that is confusing to you?

Have you started rejoicing over the mother and three daughters being injured, yet?

I have never seen Tinmore rejoice over deaths and injuries:evil:

Whoop-tee-doo. No, Philsy just contents himself with starting thread after lying thread repeating the false allegation that 'American Jews want the US to fight Israel's wars'. Not to mention all that lying shit about 'AIPAC controls Congress' .

Or haven't you been reading when he's called me and every other American Zionist a 'traitor'? I have asked: "What is it I do as a Hadassah member that is 'treason' to the US?" - because Hadassah is my Zionism - and there has been no answer (nor in truth should there ever be!)

Again, I have never seen him celebrate deaths and injuries.

The other stuff - it's people's opinions and this forum contains a lot of them - usually strong, visceral and often conflicting. He's no different than anyone else here.

No, Coyote - rocks thrown at cars are not ALWAYS 'terrorism for an ideology' - but if you've had it happen, you'd know it inspires terror. And this was not ONE rock, nor ONE incident.

Rock throwing is common.

But here is a key difference: when Palestinian kids throw rocks they can be met with live ammunition and murdered. They can be dragged from their homes in the middle of the night, subjected to physical and mental abuse and prevented from seeing parents or lawyers.

When Israeli Jews throw rocks: IF there is any police action, parents are involved, rights are respected and legal help is immediate. They are never interviewed without a parent or guardian. They seldom go to jail. They are never met with live fire.

Big differences in treatment. Big differences in reporting too. When a rock throwing incident injures an Israeli family - it's all over the news, we know there names, pictures, grieving family members. Not so with Palestinians.

It was the Zionists who went to Palestine to take over their country and they did.

What country ????? and when was it founded??

What country ????? and when was it founded??

Good question.

Al Hambra Theatre, Jaffa, 1937, flying Palestinian flag.

Picture8703.jpg

Forum List

Back