🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

3-year-old critically injured by stones near Ariel

Good question.

Al Hambra Theatre, Jaffa, 1937, flying Palestinian flag.

Picture8703.jpg

YOu ignored my question.
What country did the Zionists take over and when was this country founded?????

It was cut from the defunct Ottoman Empire and its international borders were defined in 1922. Similar to all the other new states created after WWI.

Yawn. Ill try one last time. What country did the zionists take over and when was this country founded

My arguemnt was with Loinboy, who said I was "totally fucked up" for stating that throwing stones is terrorism.
I think you're fucked up because you're outraged over people throwing rocks, yet you think its perfectly okay to shoot people fishing and farming.

No, Coyote - rocks thrown at cars are not ALWAYS 'terrorism for an ideology' - but if you've had it happen, you'd know it inspires terror. And this was not ONE rock, nor ONE incident.

Rock throwing is common.

But here is a key difference: when Palestinian kids throw rocks they can be met with live ammunition and murdered. They can be dragged from their homes in the middle of the night, subjected to physical and mental abuse and prevented from seeing parents or lawyers.

When Israeli Jews throw rocks: IF there is any police action, parents are involved, rights are respected and legal help is immediate. They are never interviewed without a parent or guardian. They seldom go to jail. They are never met with live fire.

Big differences in treatment. Big differences in reporting too. When a rock throwing incident injures an Israeli family - it's all over the news, we know there names, pictures, grieving family members. Not so with Palestinians.

This is 100% true.

What are the Zionists here doing to stop Israel's disparate treatment of children throwing rocks? What are Zionist posters doing to correct this injustice?

Last edited:
No, Coyote - rocks thrown at cars are not ALWAYS 'terrorism for an ideology' - but if you've had it happen, you'd know it inspires terror. And this was not ONE rock, nor ONE incident.

Rock throwing is common.

But here is a key difference: when Palestinian kids throw rocks they can be met with live ammunition and murdered. They can be dragged from their homes in the middle of the night, subjected to physical and mental abuse and prevented from seeing parents or lawyers.

When Israeli Jews throw rocks: IF there is any police action, parents are involved, rights are respected and legal help is immediate. They are never interviewed without a parent or guardian. They seldom go to jail. They are never met with live fire.

Big differences in treatment. Big differences in reporting too. When a rock throwing incident injures an Israeli family - it's all over the news, we know there names, pictures, grieving family members. Not so with Palestinians.
It's strange then that in the major U.S. newspapers you mainly read about what the Israeli Jews are doing to the Palestinians instead of vice versa. Could you possibly post a few articles from major newspapers to show that you are right?

What are the Zionists here doing to stop Israel's disparate treatment of children throwing rocks? What are Zionist posters doing to correct this injustice?
Why is Frau Sherri not on at least one other forum discussing how Islam can be more tolerant of others instead of killing the others? Can you imagine what would happen to these children if they started throwing rocks in the Muslim world against the police or soldiers? What do you think would happen in Egypt, Frau Sherri, if the youths there are disgusted with the way the Muslim Brotherhood is running things and started throwing rocks? I don't think these kids would ever be heard from again. The sad thing is that whenever we see protestors in the Middle East or Southeast Asia, things always seem to become violent. Look at what has happened recently in Bangladesh because of a verdict and even in Egypt because of what happened at a soccer game.

Why is Frau Sherri not on at least one other forum discussing how Islam can be more tolerant of others instead of killing the others? Can you imagine what would happen to these children if they started throwing rocks in the Muslim world against the police or soldiers? What do you think would happen in Egypt, Frau Sherri, if the youths there are disgusted with the way the Muslim Brotherhood is running things and started throwing rocks? I don't think these kids would ever be heard from again. The sad thing is that whenever we see protestors in the Middle East or Southeast Asia, things always seem to become violent. Look at what has happened recently in Bangladesh because of a verdict and even in Egypt because of what happened at a soccer game.

What I find sad, is that in Israel, an enlightened society, there are two standards of justice and law:

1. Palestinian stone throwers aiming at Israeli Jews
2. Jewish Settler stone throwers aiming at Palestinians

Not good.

I have never seen Tinmore rejoice over deaths and injuries:evil:

Whoop-tee-doo. No, Philsy just contents himself with starting thread after lying thread repeating the false allegation that 'American Jews want the US to fight Israel's wars'. Not to mention all that lying shit about 'AIPAC controls Congress' .

Or haven't you been reading when he's called me and every other American Zionist a 'traitor'? I have asked: "What is it I do as a Hadassah member that is 'treason' to the US?" - because Hadassah is my Zionism - and there has been no answer (nor in truth should there ever be!)

care to substantiate those allegations, particularly the "thread after thread" one.

also, i think some of the elderly who had their life savings lost to bernie madoff might disagree with you about hadassah. i think the gentile children of musa sumarin, who were evicted from their home after the death of their father, may not be too appreciative of hadassah and their distribution of those JNF blue blood money boxes.

Hadassah is neither Bernie Madoff nor the JNF - but no doubt you knew that, as well as having calculated that tossing in the 'blood money' filth was likely to irritate people.

Congratulations on your successful 'rebranding' of yourself as a worthless bigoted troll.

Last edited:

What are YOU doing? Besides posting on a messageboard?
I am involved with activism, working in solidarity with others in the global community through nonviolent methods to pressure those in power to act morally and abide by intl obligations under intl law. I do things like sign petitions, send emails, join in Facebook campaigns, support BDS, share with everyone around me all of the human rights abuses Israel carries out in her Occupation of Palestine, write Presidents, contact members of the Knesset, encourage and inform others through writing about human rights abuses and requirements of international law, stay informed about the human rights abuses and violations of intl law so I know them so well I d o not even have to go to the articles anymore. For example, Israel has killed over 500 Palestinian children in the past 5 years and Hamas has killed 1. And my resolve is to keep speaking out against the abuses of Occupation and being involved in activism until the Occupation ceases.

I am involved with activism, working in solidarity with others in the global community through nonviolent methods to pressure those in power to act morally and abide by intl obligations under intl law. I do things like sign petitions, send emails, join in Facebook campaigns, support BDS, share with everyone around me all of the human rights abuses Israel carries out in her Occupation of Palestine, write Presidents, contact members of the Knesset, encourage and inform others through writing about human rights abuses and requirements of international law, stay informed about the human rights abuses and violations of intl law so I know them so well I d o not even have to go to the articles anymore. For example, Israel has killed over 500 Palestinian children in the past 5 years and Hamas has killed 1. And my resolve is to keep speaking out against the abuses of Occupation and being involved in activism until the Occupation ceases.
Praise de Lawd!!! A real, live do-gooder!

Hows that going for you? Where has all this gotten you?

Hows that going for you? Where has all this gotten you?

Things like BDS are rapidly gaining popularity. Israel considers them to be an existential threat and is spending considerable resources to counter them.

Rock throwing is common.

It's strange then that in the major U.S. newspapers you mainly read about what the Israeli Jews are doing to the Palestinians instead of vice versa. Could you possibly post a few articles from major newspapers to show that you are right?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ziSTY408h6k]Off the Charts - YouTube[/ame]

Rock throwing is common.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ziSTY408h6k]Off the Charts - YouTube[/ame]
So, Tinnie, are you going to show us articles from major newspapers published in the big cities in the U.S. that are always saying derogatory things about the Palestinians and not the Israelis? I would be interested in seeing what they have had to say.

Forum List

Back