30 year old Florida teacher Jennifer Fichter sentenced to 22 years for having sex with students

CBukWMAUoAAUDwC.jpg

where were these hot sluts when I was in school?

And I'm sorry, but the boys were 17. 22 years is ridiculous.

Also, those 17 year old boys are STUPID. They could have owned that ass at least until the statute of limitations ran out, and instead they ratted her out?

CBukWMAUoAAUDwC.jpg

Also, those 17 year old boys are STUPID. They could have owned that ass at least until the statute of limitations ran out, and instead they ratted her out?
The boys are pussies for letting their families go through with this. You're supposed to hit it and quit it, not hit it and pursue 25 years of imprisonment because your pussy ass can't handle your parents.

but its ok for ISIS soldiers to kill innocent people in the most horrific manners, right, and they just walk away, just another day at work for them.

She can claim shes a tranny man...get put in the male wing of jail...and have all the dick she wants.

Call me a hater, but what won't these WHITE mops f****???????????
  1. upload_2015-7-3_19-48-42.jpeg
    upload_2015-7-3_19-49-3.jpeg
    upload_2015-7-3_19-49-29.jpeg
    upload_2015-7-3_19-49-49.jpeg
    ....oh, ITS WHITE MEN!!! lololololololo

CBukWMAUoAAUDwC.jpg

The boys are pussies for letting their families go through with this. You're supposed to hit it and quit it, not hit it and pursue 25 years of imprisonment because your pussy ass can't handle your parents.
The boys cannot prevent charges from being pressed. I'm sure there were text messages.

We sentence a woman to prison for most of her life for having sex with a 15 year old because he's a child.
We sentence a 15 year old to death for murder because he's an adult.

Are we messed up, or what?

Forum List

Back