$308 Million in Biden aide going directly to Taliban.

Who gets Afghanistan’s money: Not the Taliban says the US You're a fucking idiot, who doesn't have his ducks in a row.

I don't give a flying fuck about the Taliban being a terrorist organization. The argument you made, was Biden was doling some out for aid. So? You have shit for brains, because you just go and draw conclusions about where the money is going because it's Biden. You are so filled with hate and rage, you've lost all mental stability and critical thinking skills. You're a fucking mental case.
Lol, from a Trump hater.

Who gets Afghanistan’s money: Not the Taliban says the US You're a fucking idiot, who doesn't have his ducks in a row.

I don't give a flying fuck about the Taliban being a terrorist organization. The argument you made, was Biden was doling some out for aid. So? You have shit for brains, because you just go and draw conclusions about where the money is going because it's Biden. You are so filled with hate and rage, you've lost all mental stability and critical thinking skills. You're a fucking mental case.
I didn't draw any conclusions about where the money is going. The people on the ground are reporting exactly what is happening, Dumbass.

Well, looky here BWK the aide is coming from USAID, not these FROZEN ASSETS.

“The new humanitarian assistance by the United States Agency for International Development (USAID)

First Fox is never a source for obvious reasons. And anyone with a brain could figure this bullshit nonsense out.

I didn't draw any conclusions about where the money is going. The people on the ground are reporting exactly what is happening, Dumbass.
Your own link of "Fox news" lol, said some of the food aid was going to the Taliban. If true, so what? Everyone has to eat. You said it was going to fund terrorism.

That's a lot of terrorist funding. This is you, you lying ass hole. Your link said nothing about it being used for terrorism. All you do is lie on this forum.

Whoa!

Everyone seems to be forgetting that the Taliban are the GOOD GUYS!
They allied with the US in 1979, to help defeat the Soviet Union.
We would not have given them Stinger AA missiles if they were not the good guys, and they never changed.
They had absolutely NOTHING at all to do with the 9/11 attack by the Saudis.

And the Taliban are about the most HONEST administration on the planet, and they have never been involved any terrorism, anywhere.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
I read it the first time. You're just going to roll over and believe the Taliban when they tell you they spent the money on hungry children...because you're an idiot.
Do you think I'm going to believe the OP, who has no information it was going to fund terrorism?

Your own link of "Fox news" lol, said some of the food aid was going to the Taliban. If true, so what? Everyone has to eat. You said it was going to fund terrorism.

That's a lot of terrorist funding. This is you, you lying ass hole. Your link said nothing about it being used for terrorism. All you do is lie on this forum.
Every dollar the Taliban doesn't have to spend on food can be spent on weapons...well, not so much any more, since Biden set them up there really well.

Whoa!

Everyone seems to be forgetting that the Taliban are the GOOD GUYS!
They allied with the US in 1979, to help defeat the Soviet Union.
We would not have given them Stinger AA missiles if they were not the good guys, and they never changed.
They had absolutely NOTHING at all to do with the 9/11 attack by the Saudis.
We never went to war to fight the Taliban to begin with.

Trump never requested national guard for Jan 6 , no record of it anywhere. He also said that Pelosi turned it down , which also never happened . Easily found information , it;s a total typical lie by the biggest liar in the history of American politics. This is about a 50lb of bullshit.

• Love
Reactions: BWK
Every dollar the Taliban doesn't have to spend on food can be spent on weapons...well, not so much any more, since Biden set them up there really well.
Why are we caring about that in 2022, when we never went to war with the Taliban twenty years ago to start with? We didn't stop them from having weapons before 9/11, we were weaponizing them. You make no sense.

Why are we caring about that in 2022, when we never went to war with the Taliban twenty years ago to start with? We didn't stop them from having weapons before 9/11, we were weaponizing them. You make no sense.
You're okay with Islamic terrorism. Got it.

Mental Illness is when ideology trumps all.
A LibTard will never state that a Democrat is doing something stupid.

Forum List

Back