🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

$308 Million in Biden aide going directly to Taliban.

I read it the first time. You're just going to roll over and believe the Taliban when they tell you they spent the money on hungry children...because you're an idiot.
Holy shit! GO BACK AND RE-READ MY POST, YOU FUCKING RETARD! :laugh:

Trump never requested national guard for Jan 6 , no record of it anywhere. He also said that Pelosi turned it down , which also never happened . Easily found information , it;s a total typical lie by the biggest liar in the history of American politics. This is about a 50lb of bullshit.
You seem confused.

Do you want to deploy our troops back in to afghanistan???

Over 90% of afghani people are starving to death....5 billion needed to feed them, according to the UN....hopefully other countries will pitch in the rest.

The Taliban would not be their new ruling govt if it were not for the former president and pompeo.... giving them that power....

Hopefully the money we send will help....but sadly, there are no guarantees on that.... :(

Do you want to deploy our troops back in to afghanistan???

Over 90% of afghani people are starving to death....5 billion needed to feed them, according to the UN....hopefully other countries will pitch in the rest.

The Taliban would not be their new ruling govt if it were not for the former president and pompeo.... giving them that power....

Hopefully the money we send will help....but sadly, there are no guarantees on that.... :(
The Muslim nations each have billions of dollars; let them give.

Your own link of "Fox news" lol, said some of the food aid was going to the Taliban. If true, so what? Everyone has to eat. You said it was going to fund terrorism.

That's a lot of terrorist funding. This is you, you lying ass hole. Your link said nothing about it being used for terrorism. All you do is lie on this forum.
If some of the aide going to the Taliban is in the form of food it is still funding the terrorists, Dumbass. They have to eat, so Biden feeding them frees up money they would have to use on food for terrorist activities.

But nobody expects you to comprehend this, Simpleton.

Not once have the Taliban ever been even remotely suspected of terrorism.
Fighting an illegal invasion by the US is not terrorism.

They are on the list of terrorist organizations, Dipshit.

Dude, get out of here with those retarded arguments of yours. It's embarrassing.
It's impossible for you to be embarrassed. You lack the requisite self-awareness. You're just an NPC bootlicker.

Holy shit! GO BACK AND RE-READ MY POST, YOU FUCKING RETARD! :laugh:
"It needs to be, and I'm sure it is, doled out in aid, not cash. Food, shelter, heat, children's services, since you change hearts by treating their children well."

There's nothing there, just an empty certainty that they're getting food, not cash. Idiot.

And I don't give a shit. It's you who looks like shit when you type up potato head posts. Knock yourself out.
Somewhere, Joe Biden's ass is sad because no one's kissing it. You're just the man for the job.

Global Terrorism Study Reveals Taliban Responsible for More Terror Attacks Than Any Other Group

"A little over one-fifth of all of the attacks we recorded in the database in 2019 took place in Afghanistan which is really remarkable," said Erin Miller, Global Terrorism Database program manager. "That's a pretty heavy concentration of violence."

It's a slight increase over the year before with Afghanistan accounting for nearly half of the people killed in terror attacks in 2019 worldwide. In fact, the Taliban was responsible for more terrorist attacks in 2019 than any other group by a wide margin.
Dumbass.

That's a lot of terrorist funding.

Nice job, Joe.

Millions of Afghan citizens who have nothing to do with the Taliban are starving. It's a humanitarian crisis, not that right wing loonies like you give a shit.

Hopefully you are all keeping an eye on this funding. It will come back to haunt you in particular when the Crazies are able to fund their terrorism.

And they will waltz right in the back door.

They can easily fly them to south America and they can easily just join a caravan of illegals.....sorry I mean migrants, that Biden is letting just walk in the country.

Taliban organisms are doubly-schzoid: they are fucked up on god's violence as well as the violence their particular dipshit gang, which they have named Taliban. This is a living form of irreconcilable suicide, and the CIA's puppet in the White House is also Catholic mafia..

Millions of Afghan citizens who have nothing to do with the Taliban are starving. It's a humanitarian crisis, not that right wing loonies like you give a shit.
A crisis of Veggie Joes making. And I do give a shit the populace is starving while Pedo Joe funds the terrorists.

Forum List

Back