🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

$308 Million in Biden aide going directly to Taliban.

You need a link showing the Taliban is a terrorist organization?

Man, you really are stupid.

There is no definition by which the Taliban could possibly be considered "terrorist".
The never left Afghanistan and only tried to defend their country.
We are the bad guys.

Its just strange seeing this Nostra guy cry like a baby about $300 million going to Afghanistan. Did you cry like a small child when Trump made that billion dollar arms sale to Saudi Arabia?

17 of the 19 hijackers were Saudi so I mean why are we funding terrorists? Waaaahhhhhh

The Taliban took over because they were the most honest and popular.
The ultimate in democracy is when there is no government before hand.
They are idealistic students originally, way back in 1979 when they got their name.
They are a little older and more jaded, but still the best Afghanistan has to offer, which is a whole lot more honest and ethical than any of the US government.
I'll start a GoFundMe to pay your moving expenses to Afghanistan.

Trump made peace with the Taliban and released 5,000 of their fighters from prison. Remember? Or did Tucker not tell you about that?
haha, yes he tried to make peace and no the Afghan gift released some in exchange for some of their own…that was a step towards peace…but then xiden won the election. and surrendered

did rachael not tell you that?

haha, yes he tried to make peace and no the Afghan gift released some in exchange for some of their own…that was a step towards peace…but then xiden won the election. and surrendered

did rachael not tell you that?
Who the fuck is rachael? Are you feeling okay?

I'll start a GoFundMe to pay your moving expenses to Afghanistan.

When ancient Rome was invading Gaul, would you want to move to Gaul or be in Rome?
That does not mean Rome is the good guys.
In fact, the worse things were in Gaul makes Rome even more of the bad guys.

When ancient Rome was invading Gaul, would you want to move to Gaul or be in Rome?
That does not mean Rome is the good guys.
In fact, the worse things were in Gaul makes Rome even more of the bad guys.
Your logic is really warped.

Lefties love the Taliban. Game respects game.

Lefties are trying to destroy the USA....the Taliban has done it to Afghanistan.

Nonsense.
Afghanistan was a Soviet satellite before the Taliban.
The Taliban were the best thing that ever happened to Afghanistan.
We are the worst thing that ever happened to Afghanistan.
We talked the Taliban into fighting the Soviets and kicking them out, and then shortly after the Soviets were gone, we then attacked Afghanistan.
We stabbed our allies in the back.

Tell me something bad you think the Taliban did?
Better yet, I'll let Afghanis tell you about it.

Terrorist and Blasphemous Acts of Taliban​

The Afghan Ulema Council and High Peace Council bristled with anger and have condemned strongly the terrorist act which led to the death of Arsala Jamal, governor of Logar province, on Eid day. The explosives were planted inside a mosque, a sacred place for Muslims. This act reveals the evil deeds of Taliban more than ever before. Moreover, the pages of the Holy Quran were caught on a CCTV which were burnt and dispersed by the explosion. This is an index of the insurgents’ moral decline and immoral acts. Such a blatant insult to Muslims’ beliefs and virulent terrorist acts are beyond belief and are intolerable. In my point of view, Muslims must express their revulsion about this sacrilegious act through public demonstrations.

In case, if such attacks on the mosques or burning the Sacred Book had been done by non-Muslims, it would be construed in many ways by the Taliban-led insurgents. The Taliban militants would have mobilized the opposition and would have pitted of Muslims against non-Muslims; which might have lead to a highly turbulent situation. In addition, I remember the large and angry demonstrations of Afghan people in Mazar province which led to the death of some foreigners who were not involved in the crime of blasphemy. In Kandahar too, demonstrations was launched against foreign forces when the Holy Quran was burned unintentionally in their military base. At that time people were not sure whether that was the act of foreign forces or the Taliban militants. Hence, now it is time to launch demonstrations against the Taliban militants in support of our religious beliefs. If no actions be taken against such Islamic reactionaries, they will be encouraged to have their will in future.
Playing game with the religious beliefs, and destroying the scripture of other sects is strongly condemned by Islam. But Taliban have always violated Islamic laws and disrespected the religious values and social norms of the societies in one way or another. After all, the insurgents mostly vent their anger at innocent civilians and target them without any reason. Of course, killing thousands of Afghan people during their regime did not cool their bloodthirsty feelings, and they continue their inhuman acts of terror amongst the people.

To take a retrospective look at Taliban’s regime, they ruled Afghanistan entirely by dictatorship. Afghan people still wince at the tragic memory of Taliban’s regime and their bloody war. In other words, Taliban militants murdered thousands of innocent Muslims without feeling a tinge of guilt. The ghost of Taliban’s nightmare still haunts the hearts and minds of Afghan people. Their unconscionable acts, heinous crime and attitudes towards men, women and children were against Islamic and public morals. History will condemn such acts.
Can't wait to hear the white leftist tell these Afghanis, "No, you're wrong, the Taliban is awesome and you don't know what you're talking about. I, the white leftist who is not a Muslim, have spoken."

Perhaps you should just shut the hell up instead.

He never said the Taliban are awesome. He said they are the rightful folks in charge of Afghanistan and were used by the U.S.

Better yet, I'll let Afghanis tell you about it.

Terrorist and Blasphemous Acts of Taliban​

Can't wait to hear the white leftist tell these Afghanis, "No, you're wrong, the Taliban is awesome and you don't know what you're talking about. I, the white leftist who is not a Muslim, have spoken."

Perhaps you should just shut the hell up instead.
Rigby5 is insane. Do not waste your time. He believes Israel is a terror state and Afghanistan is utopia.

Your logic is really warped.

It is Rome that made things bad in Gaul, just like it is the US that destroyed legitimate civilization in Afghanistan.
We gave corrupt war lords billions because they claimed they would fight the Taliban, when in reality the war lords were the only evil ones, and they just pocketed our money.

Its just strange seeing this Nostra guy cry like a baby about $300 million going to Afghanistan. Did you cry like a small child when Trump made that billion dollar arms sale to Saudi Arabia?

17 of the 19 hijackers were Saudi so I mean why are we funding terrorists? Waaaahhhhhh
Only in your warped world would not approving of funding terrorists with our tax dollars be considered to "cry like a baby".

The rest of your post is just bullshit deflection and off topic.

Nonsense.
Afghanistan was a Soviet satellite before the Taliban.
The Taliban were the best thing that ever happened to Afghanistan.
We are the worst thing that ever happened to Afghanistan.
We talked the Taliban into fighting the Soviets and kicking them out, and then shortly after the Soviets were gone, we then attacked Afghanistan.
We stabbed our allies in the back.
We attacked them because of 9/11. Doesn't change the fact that they treat women worse than rats.

Read the article I just linked. As it turns out, the people whose ass you're kissing aren't very good Muslims, and good Muslims don't appreciate the Taliban.
You are wasting your time responding to that one.

Forum List

Back