🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

$308 Million in Biden aide going directly to Taliban.

I laughed myself to death from one of his post once.

They didn't have to be all that popular. Just more popular than the occupying Armies.

And that is the point.
We lied in order to illegally invade Afghanistan, murdering tens of thousands of innocents, with crude and inhumane means like drones.
The whole Pentagon should be rounded up on war crimes charges.

US did not destroy anything. The Taliban treats women worse than slaves. The Taliban harbored OBL. Radical Islam is a problem that you say doesn't exist. You changed the operational definition of antisemitism to fit your thought process. You seem like a nice person but you aren't playing with a full deck.

Wrong.
The Taliban hated bin Laden, and only allowed him to camp there because we order it.
And they Taliban not only arrested him twice, but offered to extradite him to Saudi Arabia, which we refused.

Radical Islam is a local anti-colonialism movement that is not at all a threat.

The definition of Semitic has always been an Arab language group, coming from Shem, a son of Noah who was the origins of all Arab supposedly.
It never referred to Jews except as Jews being of Arab origins.

Truth will set you free.
True freedom can only be achieved when you fully understand what words really mean, and how they have been manipulated on the past in order to force incorrect preconceptions.
I am absolutely sure that Mohammad created Islam almost entirely as a present to his wife, the wealthy widow who married him and made him successful.
Read Germaine Greer on Islam for example.
There are few sources that are not false propaganda.

And that is the point.
We lied in order to illegally invade Afghanistan, murdering tens of thousands of innocents, with crude and inhumane means like drones.
The whole Pentagon should be rounded up on war crimes charges.
I don't know about the whole Pentagon thing, suffice it to say for now that that type of brutality made us less popular than the Taliban.

Last edited:
Wrong.
The Taliban were the most devote students of Islam.
That is what the word "Taliban" means.
And the fact they are "good" is obvious because they beat us.
And that was without any external support.
The Afghan people themselves did it, so that proves the Taliban must have been extremely popular.
Only by being popular, could they have won.
If not popular, then everyone would have ratted out their movements, and we would have easily defeated them.
i haha they didn’t beat us..xiden surrendered

Wrong.
It is easy to find Moslems who do not like any Afghan, like an Iranian.
They have been in conflict for centuries.
But that does not make any one criticizing the Taliban, as being right.
If the Taliban were not wildly popular, then would have been quickly wiped out by the US or the puppet government we paid.
But instead the Taliban won, so clearly they ARE the most popular.
You keep saying that.

You never prove it.

So just run along, boy.

Wrong.
The Taliban hated bin Laden, and only allowed him to camp there because we order it.
And they Taliban not only arrested him twice, but offered to extradite him to Saudi Arabia, which we refused.

The definition of Semitic has always been an Arab language group, coming from Shem, a son of Noah who was the origins of all Arab supposedly.

Truth will set you free.
True freedom can only be achieved when you fully understand what words really mean, and how they have been manipulated on the past in order to force incorrect preconceptions.
I am absolutely sure that Mohammad created Islam almost entirely as a present to his wife, the wealthy widow who married him and made him successful.
The Taliban is never going to have sex with you.

And you believe the Taliban will let the aid reach the people who need it.

You're a special kind of stupid.
You don't give a rat's ass one way or another, jerkoff. Now you have something else to bitch about.

Pick up a rifle and go after them yourself.
i
You don't give a rat's ass one way or another, jerkoff. Now you have something else to bitch about.
just because you are a dembot cultist who’s Dear Leader surrendered to the terrorist and turned his back on our allies and all these women and children…doesn’t mean the rest of us don’t care about what is happening to them

If the Taliban were not "popular", then how come even by spending trillions, we could not defeat them?
How quickly the opposition folded as soon as we started leaving, shows that the Taliban were exceptionally popular in all of Afghanistan.

We did steal the US from the natives, but there is nothing that can be done about that now.
Only about 1% of the natives are left, and we do try to compensate them with free schools, health care, etc.
The Palestinian natives are being murdered now, constantly, and they are not at all being compensated.
Jewish culture likely was never native to Palestine, but came from the monotheistic cults of Egypt.
Just because you say it doesn’t make it true. You realize that I hope. People are allowed to have their own opinions.

i

just because you are a dembot cultist who’s Dear Leader surrendered to the terrorist and turned his back on our allies and all these women and children…doesn’t mean the rest of us don’t care about what is happening to them
You mean the terrorists who your Orange God said were "fighting for their homeland", you moron?

Wrong.

Truth will set you free.
They allowed him to camp there because we ordered it? Come on man. You’ve lost it.

Wrong.

Truth will set you free.
The Taliban had a relationship with al-qaeda for 20 years, read...

but yes, the US refused the talibans offer prior to 9/11 to handover bin laden, but its an over-simplification to say the taliban hated bin laden. The USA's responses to al-qaeda's terrorism increased the taliban's support for bin laden.

Forum List

Back