🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

$308 Million in Biden aide going directly to Taliban.

Who gets Afghanistan’s money: Not the Taliban says the US You're a fucking idiot, who doesn't have his ducks in a row.

I don't give a flying fuck about the Taliban being a terrorist organization. The argument you made, was Biden was doling some out for aid. So? You have shit for brains, because you just go and draw conclusions about where the money is going because it's Biden. You are so filled with hate and rage, you've lost all mental stability and critical thinking skills. You're a fucking mental case.
Thanks for fetching a link confirming the money doesn't belong to the terrorists in the Taliban.

Your link said nothing about the aid coming out of the FROZEN ASSETS, Dumbfuck.

You keep lying, and getting caught.

What a clown. :banana: :auiqs.jpg:

It needs to be, and I'm sure it is, doled out in aid, not cash. Food, shelter, heat, children's services, since you change hearts by treating their children well.
Are you going to deploy and make sure the money is spent on humanitarian aid?

Thanks for fetching a link confirming the money doesn't belong to the terrorists in the Taliban.

Your link said nothing about the aid coming out of the FROZEN ASSETS, Dumbfuck.

You keep lying, and getting caught.

What a clown. :banana: :auiqs.jpg:
Nobody ever said they did. The link doesn't and neither can you say it. That's the whole fucking point egg head.

Who gets Afghanistan’s money: Not the Taliban says the US You're a fucking idiot, who doesn't have his ducks in a row.

I don't give a flying fuck about the Taliban being a terrorist organization. The argument you made, was Biden was doling some out for aid. So? You have shit for brains, because you just go and draw conclusions about where the money is going because it's Biden. You are so filled with hate and rage, you've lost all mental stability and critical thinking skills. You're a fucking mental case.
Let the Arab nations give them money.

Well, looky here BWK the aide is coming from USAID, not these FROZEN ASSETS.

“The new humanitarian assistance by the United States Agency for International Development (USAID)

Are you going to deploy and make sure the money is spent on humanitarian aid?
Well maybe the mf who created this lying ass thread should have thought to ask that question, before posting his usual bs.

Nobody ever said they did. The link doesn't and neither can you say it. That's the whole fucking point egg head.
You said it, Dumbfuck. You claimed it was their money.

Good Lord, are you so stupid you can't keep up with your lies for more than 10 minutes?

I would venture to say that most of that money will end up in the hands of the higher ups in that organization if you can call it that. The milk of human kindness is probably not what one might call overflowing in that pissant country. The regional warlords will use some of it to beef up their own security, but I don't think much of it will go to outside terrorists. These guys are not ideologues, they are thieves and crooks.

Well, looky here BWK the aide is coming from USAID, not these FROZEN ASSETS.

“The new humanitarian assistance by the United States Agency for International Development (USAID)

You said in your OP it was for terrorist funding. What a fucking idiot.

The OP is not a lie.
This story has been floating around for months.
Try reading the news once in a while.
The hell he isn't. He called it terrorist funding, and now his own new link contradicts the old one. The man is a lying pos.

You said in your OP it was for terrorist funding. What a fucking idiot.
Um, it's going to the Taliban. The Taliban is listed on the US Dept of State terrorist organization list.

You really should throw in the towel, lick your wounds, and slink away Dumbass.

Taliban propose joint body to coordinate distribution of foreign aid This is what I found on the subject. The U.N. helping the truly needy is good but they need to watch their backs and keep some special forces close. I am not sure how they will make sure the aid will go to those who really need it. I remember a local journalist followed Aid in Somalia and it vanished on him by the local authorities. USA turning loose 300 million dollars may vanish the same way.

The hell he isn't. He called it terrorist funding, and now his own new link contradicts the old one. The man is a lying pos.
Not at all. The second link is what the Biden regime said the aid would go to. The first link shows where it is really going according to the humanitarian organizations on the ground watching it.

De facto it is terrorist funding as many news sites knew that all the Taliban had to do was threaten the Afghans with death to take the money.
Your insistence on being anti-American is disgusting.

It needs to be, and I'm sure it is, doled out in aid, not cash. Food, shelter, heat, children's services, since you change hearts by treating their children well.
Does that make your little self feel better trying to redefine help to our enemy? You think anything we give to the Taliban will go for children? You're a special idiot.

Forum List

Back