🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

33 pounds of Fentanyl – enough to wipe out Massachusetts seized in Boston--Many Dreamers Arrested

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
More proof that the Dreamer Wetbacks need to be deported.

DmWndNfk

Twitter

your twitter link, and the news link on it, make no mention of Dreamers.

Progressives will let just anyone into this country won’t they… LOL

It doesn't have to!

Why not?

because they look Latino?

are ALL Latino Dreamers?

have you got anything but your prejudice to back up this attack?
All brown people should be deported. This country wasn't created for them by the founders. Read the Naturalization Act of 1790, the very first legislation by the first Congress. My prejudice is justified.

It doesn't have to!

Why not?

are ALL Latino Dreamers?

All brown people should be deported. This country wasn't created for them by the founders. Read the Naturalization Act of 1790, the very first legislation by the first Congress. My prejudice is justified.

your prejudice is a sickness.

and pointing out something written over 200 years ago as justification for your prejudice is proof you live in the 'dark' ages.

All brown people are Dreamers who should be deported? :3:

Send all the black people back to Africa too .. Amiright McGarrett?

BTW, for those reading this thread, do NOT get the impression I want Dreamers to stay here, and become citizens.

They, with the help of their parents, skipped the line to enter this country.

IMO, they should return to the country of their birth and go thru the red tape required to return here to become citizens.

MY problem is, I really dislike seeing people accused of crimes they did not commit

BTW, for those reading this thread, do NOT get the impression I want Dreamers to stay here, and become citizens.

IMO, they should return to the country of their birth and go thru the red tape required to return here to become citizens.

MY problem is, I really dislike seeing people accused of crimes they did not commit
They're all criminals who crossed into this country created for White people of European heritage. The wise founders original intent should be respected and not ignored.

They're all criminals who crossed into this country created for White people of European heritage. The wise founders original intent should be respected and not ignored.

you really do live in the dark ages, dont' you.

you really do live in the dark ages, dont' you.

The second amendment was added a long time ago, should we ignore it too?

Hell the first, the one libtards LIVE on, was created even earlier. Is it outdated? If it is, lets shut down all these fucking gay parades with parasite men prancing around naked in the streets who claim the old outdated "first amendment" as their right to do this perverted shit.

It doesn't have to!

Why not?

are ALL Latino Dreamers?

Pretty much the same people that wrote the Naturalization Act of 1790, decided it needed more thought.

"The Act of 1790 was repealed by the Naturalization Act of 1795, which extended the residence requirement to five years, and by the Naturalization Act of 1798, which extended it to 14 years. The 1798 act was repealed by the Naturalization Law of 1802."

Naturalization Act of 1790 - Wikipedia

They evolved, so should you.

More proof that the Dreamer Wetbacks need to be deported.
Twitter

I like a plan that is foolproof--- --- ---BUILD THE WALL FIRST, then enact a special set of laws for illegals: committing a drug felony or any felony in the USA as an illegal is now a capital crime. Deport Shemort--------- just shoot them. That way there is no chance of them sneaking back in the country, and what a wonderful message it sends to the illegals in Mexico wanting to plan drug crimes here! Commit a felony here as an illegal with no documentation to be here? SHOOT 'em. Get caught trying to sneak over or under Trump's wall? SHOOT 'em. I don't know why people always try to make things hard. At the same time fix immigration so that those wishing to enter the country on a visa or become a legal productive citizen can do so in an effective, practical time line.

Funny they never tell you how much of opioid "crisis" is prescription vs illegal drug trade. So like Sessions said take some bufferin you'll be fine ya big babies

To democrats these are dreamers who are fulfilling the Democrat dreams if not their own. The thought of killing every white in Massachusetts (except for themselves) IS the dream of democrats. They intend the replacement of Americans with foreigners who will allow the democrats perpetual power.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back