Okay...there are like 200 other nations on earth. Of that there are like 50 what I'd call "first world nations"....

Britain
France
Egypt
Israel
Spain
Belgium
Norway
Canada
China
Japan
Indonesia
Australia
Montenegro
Switzerland
and some others.

So there should be 50 stories from this month of mass shootings from these nations if they really do.

Can you link to 10 of them from this month?

Okay...there are like 200 other nations on earth. Of that there are like 50 what I'd call "first world nations"....

Britain
France
Egypt
Israel
Spain
Belgium
Norway
Canada
China
Japan
Indonesia
Australia
Montenegro
Switzerland
and some others.

So there should be 50 stories from this month of mass shootings from these nations if they really do.

Can you link to 10 of them from this month?
now that youve complained what are your solutions??

Okay, I looked at the Netherlands...they listed 2. One in 2019 and one in 2011.

You said that other nations have weekly mass shootings like we do. Again, pleas link to news articles showing these shootings from February 2023 (we're over 2 weeks in so there should be lotsa them).
and your solution is what exactly??

I like what Sweden has done with their gun laws. If you want to have a gun, you're interviewed numerous times before you get one.

Things along those lines.
that wont stop anyone from killing people,, remeber criminals dont obey laws,,

Okay, I looked at the Netherlands...they listed 2. One in 2019 and one in 2011.

You said that other nations have weekly mass shootings like we do. Again, pleas link to news articles showing these shootings from February 2023 (we're over 2 weeks in so there should be lotsa them).
We also let mentally ill people live on the streets and buy them their drugs. We release criminals the day they are arrested. Of course that has nothing to do with it.

I could add how children are being deliberately confused by the powers that be.

they still have guns you stupid inbred fuck,,
_102728774_chart-gun_comp-38lnz-nc.png

They have a fraction of the guns owned by Americans.

Australia has slaughtered millions of their own people? The UK has?

_102728774_chart-gun_comp-38lnz-nc.png

They have a fraction of the guns owned by Americans.

Australia has slaughtered millions of their own people? The UK has?
and they are also less free and taxed heavily by their government,,

you never said anything about the mas shootings that happen every weekend in chicago and other democrat cities//
is there a reason you dont talk about them??

I never did anything of the kind,,
You said:

everytime a government takes guns away from the people they go on to slaughter millions of their own people??

Canada has frozen gun sales and have imposed all sorts of restrictions (as have most other first world nations).

Yet none of them have slaughtered "millions of their own people". Hell most third world nations haven't done that.

Forum List

Back