36 dead on Maui, fires and hurricane destruction

I was watching a documentary on Venus. Scientist believe, or theorize that Venus at one time, was much like the earth. But for some reason, is now a desolate hot stormy uninhabitable planet. And to think, not one car contributed to the natural events that changed that planet.
I'm all for responsible stewardship of this planet, but the narrative usually dismisses that the earth and most planets go through their own geological changes with no outside interventions.

Venus was never like Earth. It could never have been like Earth. It's atmosphere is so dense it is almost like it's underwater. Lots and lots and lots of water.

36 people dead in one fire is much different than 9 people dying over a large state

And of those 9 dead in california, yes, we had as much sorrow.
over 78K people died today (and counting). Do you feel sorrow for them?

And well the brush grew tall, and dried out, the Democrats were busy doing this to Maui, a billion dollar wind project, destroying the land, animals, and plants. Had they not done this, the money could of went to preventing the fire that killed so many. Democrats are literally responsible for the 36 dead.

I had not thought of this until all the demoRATs showed their ugliness.
1280px-Kaheawa_Wind_Farm.jpg

Fingers crossed they were all MAGA
Damn, read your own sig line and self-reflect.

You have earned yourself a McUzi.

"Bugger off pillock.....You smarmy lager-lout git....You bloody woofter sod.....You grotty wanking oik artless base-court apple-john.....You clouted boggish foot-licking twit.....You dankish clack-dish plonker. You gormless crook-pated tosser.

You churlish boil-brained clotpole ponce.....You cockered bum-bailey poofter.....You craven dewberry pisshead cockup pratting naff....You gob-kissing gleeking flap-mouthed coxcomb.....You dread-bolted fobbing beef-witted clapper-clawed flirt-gill."

Venus was never like Earth. It could never have been like Earth. It's atmosphere is so dense it is almost like it's underwater. Lots and lots and lots of water.
Not according to the doc I was watching. They theorize that "Cloud Cities" could potentially exist if they wanted to explore in the future. I'm only relaying what I watched which was a fairly recent documentary.

Not according to the doc I was watching. They theorize that "Cloud Cities" could potentially exist if they wanted to explore in the future. I'm only relaying what I watched which was a fairly recent documentary.

You can pay a "scientist" to say anything.

I'm a geologist who actually has done remote sensing research and development.

As a earth scientist I can safely assert that Venus has always been as it is now, save for when it was first accreting from the solar nebula.

Death toll up to 53.

And Lahaina, which used to be the capitol of the Kingdom of Hawaii, has been almost totally razed. Horrible.

Forum List

Back