372 Different threads about Ben-Gotcha

disgrace_zpsb4fa63a4.jpg

Ah well it's not like they're going to get anything done in Congress anyway. The GOP are willing to put American through more pain as long as they don't give the appearance of giving the President a victory. That much is clear.

Why does congress have to "do" anything? I like less legislation and laws...

less laws= more freedom

It's not like with the democrats they dont have the pages right the bills and then jam it down our throat, and then say we'll find out what's in it after we pass it.

Did a search...there are 372 different threads with "Benghazi" in the title.:eek: Feel free to search yourself.

It's easy to look at that shocking figure and shake your head. Most of the authors of the threads will decry that the press isn't covering the "real" issues. Not that Ben-Gotcha is of course--it's a witch hunt plain and simple--but please remember this when you wonder why Washington isn't focusing on education, the economy, our trade imbalance, etc...

We get the government we deserve and their "focus" (it's actually just a small % of the House) on stuff like this is simply a reflection on what the vocal minority wants.

So congratulations; you've earned our dysfunctional Congress.

Imagine the hysteria from the right if President Obama had been CIC on Oct 23, 1983?

See: 1983 Beirut barracks bombing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Funny isn't it, a huge hysteria from the right when Cole was attacked and now a hysterical response to Benghazi; yet no similar reaction to the deaths of 50 times the number of Americans in Beirut or 3,000 souls dead on the watch of George W. Bush.

See this is what liberals do, just make it up as they go. whatever will work that week may not be their position the next.

I thought Iraq was our hysterical response? Or are you changing that stance now?

Liberals we follow the news, this making statements in a vaccum doesnt work...it has to add up and none of yours do

And not one of them brings anything ‘new’ to the table.

Of course that’s not the point, the point is to create and maintain the appearance of an ‘issue,’ to contrive a controversy where none exists, all motivated solely by partisanism, not a desire to learn the ‘truth.’

You mean like the imagined War on Women?

As a woman, from my point of view, there is nothing imagined about it, and that perspective, likely being held by the majority of American women, is why Obama got the women's vote.

so break down the war on women....in bullet points...I cant wait to see this. (lets see abortion and govt funding will comprise 100% of the answers)

Did a search...there are 372 different threads with "Benghazi" in the title.:eek: Feel free to search yourself.

It's easy to look at that shocking figure and shake your head. Most of the authors of the threads will decry that the press isn't covering the "real" issues. Not that Ben-Gotcha is of course--it's a witch hunt plain and simple--but please remember this when you wonder why Washington isn't focusing on education, the economy, our trade imbalance, etc...

We get the government we deserve and their "focus" (it's actually just a small % of the House) on stuff like this is simply a reflection on what the vocal minority wants.

It reminds me of the millions of tax dollars, time and energy the GOP wasted trying to bring down Bill Clinton. Then they got Bush into the White House by going though the Supreme Court and w/o the popular vote, and kept him in by starting a war. Having lost the next election, they spend the next 8 years trying to bring down the Democratic administration instead of working with it for the benefit of the country. Now, they are afraid of the prospect of Hillary running in 2016 and are already trying to bring her down. They care nothing about what benefits this country. It's nothing but partisan politics, being bad losers and worse winners.

You officially crossed over to nut job, with the Bush stole the election bull crap, you are as nutty as the birthers.

Imagine the hysteria from the right if President Obama had been CIC on Oct 23, 1983?

Funny isn't it, a huge hysteria from the right when Cole was attacked and now a hysterical response to Benghazi; yet no similar reaction to the deaths of 50 times the number of Americans in Beirut or 3,000 souls dead on the watch of George W. Bush.

See this is what liberals do, just make it up as they go. whatever will work that week may not be their position the next.

I thought Iraq was our hysterical response? Or are you changing that stance now?

Liberals we follow the news, this making statements in a vaccum doesnt work...it has to add up and none of yours do

Funny....6 months ago every reputable poll had Romney losing....yet you guys who " follow the news" knew better.

There have been 264 threads about Sarah Palin which topic is far more relevant? The honest among us know the truth the rest will never admit the truth.

Actually there have been more than 400 about Governor Palin. Both Palin and Ben Gotcha are figments of a frustrated GOP imagination. This will go nowhere and meet Paljn's future political hopes there.

It's easy to look at that shocking figure and shake your head.

Did the search, there is not 372 threads as you claim.

Showing results 261.
Many threads in the search refer to other things.
26 out of the first 100 say nothing about Benghazi.

You did it incorrectly. Advanced Search>Titles then enter benghazi. Were at 382 now. The witch hunt continues.

Go back and count how many have been by the group of posters trying to justify our country letting a diplomat and some brave young men die.......

Please get back to us. Dante has to be close to two dozen or more.

So a witch hunt within a witch hunt.

Fact is that the response of President Reagan pissed off a lot of the military. And how do you compare this with 911? No one had a chance of preventing that attack. There is a possibility (and right now only a possibility) that we could have saved lives in Benghazi. If the right decisions had been made.

No one had a chance to prevent the attack? Bull-loney. No one connected the dots.

I don't know about liberals, but what you've done is make no sense at all (not that anyone is surprised).

You mean like the imagined War on Women?

As a woman, from my point of view, there is nothing imagined about it, and that perspective, likely being held by the majority of American women, is why Obama got the women's vote.

so break down the war on women....in bullet points...I cant wait to see this. (lets see abortion and govt funding will comprise 100% of the answers)

The full court press by the GOP to prevent the passage of the ERA. And that GOP would today be considered a pack of RINO by the idiot fringe which today control the Republican Party.

372 Different threads about Ben-Gotcha

And the consequence of this is the complete evisceration of any meaningful discussion as to the events concerning the attack, having nothing to do with such contrived nonsense as ‘cover ups’ or ‘impeaching’ Obama, but a rational, objective, non-partisan examination of what happened and a good faith effort to see it doesn’t happen again.

But with the partisan right and its maniacal desire to ‘get rid of Obama,’ any such rational, objective review of the events is impossible.

There have been 264 threads about Sarah Palin which topic is far more relevant? The honest among us know the truth the rest will never admit the truth.

Okay, let's say there are 261 threads on Benghazi and 264 threads on Sarah Palin.

Benghazi happened 8 months ago. Sarah Palin has been on the national and international stage for 5 years. In addition, she has made a point of drawing attention to herself while, for the most part, it is only the GOP who makes a point of drawing attention to Benghazi.

So, we have quite a disparity here, really no comparison. In 5 years, 264 threads devoted to Ms. Palin. In 8 months, 261 threads devoted to Benghazi, most of which are coming from the right.

There is no comparison.

The full court press by the GOP to prevent the passage of the ERA. And that GOP would today be considered a pack of RINO by the idiot fringe which today control the Republican Party.

I love liberals, again it's about government money and programs.......who knew???? Oh anyone that follows news.......I called it...abortion or government programs

If you oppose them you hate women, blacks, muslims, indians, redskins, men,.......oh hell everyone that's the left's trick....

and for the ERA

and so it was not adopted, largely because Phyllis Schlafly mobilized conservatives to oppose the ERA.

Well old Phyllis was a woman..it was defeated by a chick, not all of them are communists...maybe you'll figure it out someday

government money=everything...

thanks for playing the role of stereotypical liberal

Last edited:

I don't know about liberals, but what you've done is make no sense at all (not that anyone is surprised).
nope you said the right didnt respond after 9/11, but then you say they do with Iraq

so which is it?

Did we not respond?
or did we invade Iraq hysterically because of 9/11?

I love pointing out liberals lying.....it's so much fun

Funny....6 months ago every reputable poll had Romney losing....yet you guys who " follow the news" knew better.

Well I didnt count on the whites not voting...nice negative campaign you ran....

but even so, you fell for the video caused muslims to riot....I love that ace in my back pocket......bam bam bam!

It's easy to look at that shocking figure and shake your head.

Did the search, there is not 372 threads as you claim.

Showing results 261.
Many threads in the search refer to other things.
26 out of the first 100 say nothing about Benghazi.

You did it incorrectly. Advanced Search>Titles then enter benghazi. Were at 382 now. The witch hunt continues.

Sorry, no I didn't do it incorrectly. There may be 372 threads regarding Benghazi yet there is not 372 threads with Benghazi in the title as you initially stated.

Forum List

Back