39%

we can only hope, Trump would destroy her in a debate on any topic, and would beat her in the general. The only republican she could beat is Jeb Bush, and that would be very close because most voters would say "screw it" and stay home.
If bluster and arrogance passes for debate trump would win

Trump has no concept of the issues and their complexities. Hillary would humiliate him

bluster and arrogance worked twice for your kenyan messiah. --------------------------------------
Can't wait for Trump to explain his norther views and love for Mexico

Will make for a fun debate

It would truly be a fun debate, some real issues might get discussed and he would not pull any punches like Romney did last time.

HRC is a very flawed candidate with a long list of corrupt and illegal acts. She would probably refuse to debate if it came down to that.
Corrupt and illegal acts?

Conservatives have been chanting that for 20 years......when are they going to come up with anything other than conspiracy theories?

The clinton foundation took money from foreign interests in exchange for favors while she was SecState. Is that not corrupt and illegal?

lol, lucky for her she's going to get to run against Trump. lol

we can only hope, Trump would destroy her in a debate on any topic, and would beat her in the general. The only republican she could beat is Jeb Bush, and that would be very close because most voters would say "screw it" and stay home.

Trump has no concept of the issues and their complexities. Hillary would humiliate him

Yeah, sure :beer: care to bet on that?
Since Trump is not in her league and has no chance at the nomination.....any bet would be moot

But watch how the real republicans destroy trump in a debate

LOL, the Billary* will crash and burn in the debates she simply speaks like crap

She'll never get the Independent vote
She already does
She will be the next President of the United States.

If you don't like it, leave.
She couldn't beat the most inexperienced black boy, she won't beat a republican.

You seem to forget....neither could any Republican

Obama has never lost an election

get your lips off his ass, winger, it makes you look like a fool
No brag......just fact
Will Sonnett

wow, you must be from the Paleolithic Era too! Will Sonnett! Dang!

Her approval is dropping faster than a submarine with a screen door. Since April she has tanked.

AP-GfK Poll: Clinton's standing falls among Democrats

WASHINGTON (AP) — Hillary Rodham Clinton's standing is falling among Democrats, and voters view her as less decisive and inspiring than when she launched her presidential campaign just three months ago, according to a new Associated Press-GfK poll.

The survey offers a series of warning signs for the leading Democratic candidate. Most troubling, perhaps, for her prospects are questions about her compassion for average Americans, a quality that fueled President Barack Obama's two White House victories.

Just 39 percent of all Americans have a favorable view of Clinton, compared to nearly half who say they have a negative opinion of her. That's an eight-point increase in her unfavorable rating from an AP-GfK poll conducted at the end of April.

The drop in Clinton's numbers extends into the Democratic Party. Seven in 10 Democrats gave Clinton positive marks, an 11-point drop from the April survey. Nearly a quarter of Democrats now say they see Clinton in an unfavorable light.

"I used to like her, but I don't trust her," said Donald Walters of Louisville, Kentucky. "Ever since she's announced her candidacy for the presidency I just haven't liked the way she's handled things. She doesn't answer questions directly."

My Way News - AP-GfK Poll Clinton s standing falls among Democrats
arent 39% of all Americans either Robots, Coma Patients, or from Mars?

bluster and arrogance worked twice for your kenyan messiah. --------------------------------------

It would truly be a fun debate, some real issues might get discussed and he would not pull any punches like Romney did last time.

HRC is a very flawed candidate with a long list of corrupt and illegal acts. She would probably refuse to debate if it came down to that.

Conservatives have been chanting that for 20 years......when are they going to come up with anything other than conspiracy theories?
Let's face it: If we had evidence of Hillary lying on tape you'd claim it was faked.

Her approval is dropping faster than a submarine with a screen door. Since April she has tanked.

WASHINGTON (AP) — Hillary Rodham Clinton's standing is falling among Democrats, and voters view her as less decisive and inspiring than when she launched her presidential campaign just three months ago, according to a new Associated Press-GfK poll.

The survey offers a series of warning signs for the leading Democratic candidate. Most troubling, perhaps, for her prospects are questions about her compassion for average Americans, a quality that fueled President Barack Obama's two White House victories.

Just 39 percent of all Americans have a favorable view of Clinton, compared to nearly half who say they have a negative opinion of her. That's an eight-point increase in her unfavorable rating from an AP-GfK poll conducted at the end of April.

The drop in Clinton's numbers extends into the Democratic Party. Seven in 10 Democrats gave Clinton positive marks, an 11-point drop from the April survey. Nearly a quarter of Democrats now say they see Clinton in an unfavorable light.

"I used to like her, but I don't trust her," said Donald Walters of Louisville, Kentucky. "Ever since she's announced her candidacy for the presidency I just haven't liked the way she's handled things. She doesn't answer questions directly."

Hillary can't even get that "47%" LMAO

The clinton foundation took money from foreign interests in exchange for favors while she was SecState. Is that not corrupt and illegal?
No. If Hillary or any Democrat does it then it is ipso facto legal and proper. Any claim to the contrary must be motivated by racism or misogyny or bigotry or something.

at least 10 per cent are dead.

Only on FoxNews

Most of it is a conspiracy theory with no supporting evidence

No. If Hillary or any Democrat does it then it is ipso facto legal and proper. Any claim to the contrary must be motivated by racism or misogyny or bigotry or something.
Usually you need things like supportable evidence to prosecute

Wild conspiracy theories usually don't carry much weight

He can't win with 80% disapproval from Hispanics.
Sure he can if he gets 60% of the white vote.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

So it's all about race with Trump.

lol
You are the one who made race an issue, numskull

If they DNC had any brains they would dump her and run Webb. I am quite sure that the dem power and money brokers would love to find a way to get rid of the clintons.

But they won't - they'll run Bernie or Liz.
Who the hell are these mysterious power brokers? Hint: Dems have voters, not billionaire POSs brainwashing the chumps and buying off the candidates....

First of all, legal hispanics will vote for him, illegals cannot vote

second, the hispanic vote does not decide our national elections, the people who stay home on election day decide them.
Ny Carb like all other uninformed libs believe everyone of color should vote democrat in lockstep. And those who don't become the target of vicious insults and threats.

Scares you...doesn't she?
The idea of her running this country should scare everyone.

If they DNC had any brains they would dump her and run Webb. I am quite sure that the dem power and money brokers would love to find a way to get rid of the clintons.

But they won't - they'll run Bernie or Liz.

Question: if someone offered to bet you $20 on whether the final Democratic primary candidate will be Sanders or Warren, would you take it on the side of it one of them?

Last edited:

First of all, legal hispanics will vote for him, illegals cannot vote

second, the hispanic vote does not decide our national elections, the people who stay home on election day decide them.
Ny Carb like all other uninformed libs believe everyone of color should vote democrat in lockstep. And those who don't become the target of vicious insults and threats.
Anybody who votes greedy idiot racist fundie New BS GOP deserves ridicule.

Forum List

Back