3d Printed "Meat"

What you're opinion of the plant based protein? Is this a good thing or bad as far as you're concerned? You posted a video with no comment. Where do you stand in this?
I posted it because it is an advancement in SCIENCE. Hence, the SCIENCE Forum

We're supposed to believe that this is more environmentally friendly than meat?

I don't believe it. It seems like it would take a lot more energy to "print," enough of this to satisfy demand compared to the meat industry. Where would that energy come from?

We are supposed to believe that the generation of that energy would somehow produce less of their horrid, toxic GHG than the methane produced from beef? :rolleyes:

Call me skeptical, but this seems like a huge scam to shift profits from one stake holder to another.

It was even mentioned as one of the goals in the WEF's plans to reorder the world's economy.

It is prediction number four. . . but in prediction three, they even tell us they will print organs for transplant. . . so it got me thinking, why wouldn't they print meat?

Clearly, the folks that will have the tech and infrastructure for mass printing are planning to be the ones who want to profit and put others out of business, based on their narratives.

All fair questions. But the main appeal will be that it IS "fake meat". Cruelty free.

Forum List

Back