3yo fatally shot with 'unloaded gun'

Tragic story, I grieve with the family and friends, but no, you cannot have my guns and my gun rights.

Has someone shown up at your door to get your guns?

2012-08-09-guns_zps05aed294.jpg

Why are so many working so hard to derail this thread?

A police chief calling a magazine a clip like the Hollywood retards? Either it's bull or he was just some political lacky hired to kiss the liberal mayor's ass. She didn't know anything about guns so decided it would be best if her three year old figured it out? Liberals shouldn't own guns.

Please point out where the mother's voting record is mentioned.

Thanks.

Maybe because it's a rehash from last week?

Yeah. Dead babies, dead adults, all piling up, every single day.

That's pretty much the point, isn't it.

The point is this topic is old.

A police chief calling a magazine a clip like the Hollywood retards? Either it's bull or he was just some political lacky hired to kiss the liberal mayor's ass. She didn't know anything about guns so decided it would be best if her three year old figured it out? Liberals shouldn't own guns.

Thanks.

The point is this topic is old.

Not to the family of that dead 3yo.

Why are nutters always so heartless?

Thanks.

Life has a 100% mortality rate Luddy. Perhaps you propose taxing and regulating life so fewer people will have die?

my heart and prayers go out to the family for their tragic loss.

So you think a dead baby is no big deal. Somehow, I'm not surprised.

Its not as though its a fetus, right?

What's your point? You don't give a shit about unborn humans only about born ones. Is that right?

Don't be stupid. Of course this is a tragedy. The woman was an idiot and is the sole cause of her child's death and she will suffer with that on her conscious for the rest of her life. And? What do you want, to get rid of the 2nd? To not let people buy guns? What is the point of this thread? That stupid people exist, accidents happen, children die?

luddly only cares if a person dies by a gun, he doesn't care about any other deaths....IOW, he really doesn't care but these deaths he uses to push his political agenda...

luddly only cares if a person dies by a gun, he doesn't care about any other deaths....IOW, he really doesn't care but these deaths he uses to push his political agenda...

You're exactly right! I don't think I've ever heard him express sorrow for the millions of "disarmed" Russians who were starved to death in the Bolshevik (Communist) controlled gulags. I don't suspect that he ever will either.

Forum List

Back