4.6% unemployment rate

Riiiiiight Obama is so great he lost the House, Senate, White House, and SCOTUS during his 2 terms. /SARCASM :lmao:

Obungles is the best thing to have happened for the republican party, he'll leave with the dems in shambles and the repubs in full control

Trump won because racist dog shit like you.
All those racists are related

Eddie must have missed the wikileaks about dems and racism....burn
You are talking about all the Dem racists from the 1960s to early 1980s that moved to the GoP.
Bet sassy made the move

Obungles is the best thing to have happened for the republican party, he'll leave with the dems in shambles and the repubs in full control

If you knew me you'd have grounds to call me a racist, but you don't. Now you could address post content instead of wailing like a petulant child...or you can continue and I'll keep on laughing at your ignorance

I know you and the chances are good that you are a racist

I know you and it's a fact you're fucking stupid

WINNER game over! lol
See, you just proved the point that you are stupid. Even gassy knows it.

Did Trump talk about the jobs report yet? Or is he still out wasting secret service money on his thank you tpour.
Poor jealous pissed-off snowflake....

So you were ok with Secret Service being wasted on a record number of rounds of golf (after Barry said a President shouldn't be playing golf while our military are fighting...)?!

What do you expect him to do sit and watch Fox News?
Secret service will be spending MILLIONS & MILLIONS of tax payers protecting your messiah siblings living the trump tower.

Did Trump talk about the jobs report yet? Or is he still out wasting secret service money on his thank you tpour.

So you were ok with Secret Service being wasted on a record number of rounds of golf (after Barry said a President shouldn't be playing golf while our military are fighting...)?!

Secret service will be spending MILLIONS & MILLIONS of tax payers protecting your messiah siblings living the trump tower.

The Dump had time to call leader of Taiwan Now he's really pissed off the Chinese

Do you jackoffs even know what the labor participation rate means

Growing up in the 50's, most of my neighborhood friends had a parent that worked & one that stayed home. Those who worked were store clerks, TV repair, railroad, school teacher. They worked & provided for their families, owned houses cars & lived well. The LPR was low.

Now those jobs don't pay enough & both parents have to work. The LPR much higher.

And you asshats think that the higher LPR means a better economy?

Come ion people, Shut off Breitbarts, Fox, Limbaughs & the orange moron & get better informed.
Rightards are baffled by this....

n5pxjb.png

So you don't mind wasting millions on the SS on the golf course...and the TRUTH is you're just a bitter, butthurt sore-loser snowflake.

one of the great job creators president obama who was handed a bs economy and turned it around ,,,so sorry obama haters

Riiiiiight Obama is so great he lost the House, Senate, White House, and SCOTUS during his 2 terms. /SARCASM :lmao:

If you knew me you'd have grounds to call me a racist, but you don't. Now you could address post content instead of wailing like a petulant child...or you can continue and I'll keep on laughing at your ignorance

President name is Obama not Obungles. Very respectable name and reputation. Got it? Say it Obama. I'm very sure to have a very difficult time saying that.

I know you and the chances are good that you are a racist

I know you and it's a fact you're fucking stupid

WINNER game over! lol
See, you just proved the point that you are stupid. Even gassy knows it.

How long have you been riding the short yellow bus?
blues let it go ,you're making a bigger fool than you were the last time I visited

Well, we all know those unemployment numbers are a farce. The real unemployment rate is closer to 15% with some 94M+ people out of work.

Of course this small uptick is because of new confidence in president elect Trump. It surely isn't from anything boi Barry did.

Really? Really?

Trump's big jobs claim explained in 250 words

Trump says 94 million people aren't working - the truth about that number.

Short answer is, Yes, but it's not nearly as bad as it sounds. To see how it all breaks down, CNNMoney got the numbers for the most recent quarter from the Atlanta Federal Reserve.
All Americans 16 years old and up: 253.9 million
Americans in the labor force with a job: 152.1 million
Americans in the labor force without a job: 8.0 million
That leaves 93.8 million Americans not in the labor force. But a lot of them are not in the labor force for understandable reasons.
44.0 million are retired.
15.3 million are disabled.
13.3 million are taking care of a family member.
13.2 million are in college or job training.
So: of the 93.8 million Americans not working, 85.8 million are retired, disabled, taking care of a loved one, or in school.
That leaves 8 million people - what about them?
5.9 million Americans have looked for a job in the past year OR want a job but have given up searching for over a year.
2.1 million Americans are in the shadows. We don't know why they are not in the work force.

I quote the US Govt - the OBAMA ADMINISTRATION - reporting black unemployment is at 15.1%...

...and YOU call Barry a liar by posting DNC propoganda source CNN claiming black unemployment is now in the '8's...

Now that's some funny shit right there! :p

You posted the same number I posted. In your post #240 shit for brains. Jesus Christ
So you agree black unemployment is 15.1%, almost twice whites, which is what my link states...

Here's exactly what you posted:

"Even using Barry's own doctored numbers:

"Among the major worker groups, the unemployment rate for adult men declined to 4.3 percent in November. The rates for adult women (4.2 percent), teenagers (15.2 percent), Whites (4.2 percent), Blacks (8.1 percent), Asians (3.0 percent), and Hispanics (5.7 percent) showed little or no change over the month."

BLACK UNEMPLOYMENT is at 8.1% - almost TWICE that of whites. The 1st Black President hasn't done jack-shit for what Eric Holder called 'his own people'!"

4.6 percent, eh. Amazing. After two complete administrations, unemployment never returned to a normal 3 to 4 percent.

The man truly is a precedent setter, isn't he.

I quote the US Govt - the OBAMA ADMINISTRATION - reporting black unemployment is at 15.1%...

...and YOU call Barry a liar by posting DNC propoganda source CNN claiming black unemployment is now in the '8's...

Now that's some funny shit right there! :p

You posted the same number I posted. In your post #240 shit for brains. Jesus Christ
So you agree black unemployment is 15.1%, almost twice whites, which is what my link states...

Here's exactly what you posted:

"Even using Barry's own doctored numbers:

"Among the major worker groups, the unemployment rate for adult men declined to 4.3 percent in November. The rates for adult women (4.2 percent), teenagers (15.2 percent), Whites (4.2 percent), Blacks (8.1 percent), Asians (3.0 percent), and Hispanics (5.7 percent) showed little or no change over the month."

BLACK UNEMPLOYMENT is at 8.1% - almost TWICE that of whites. The 1st Black President hasn't done jack-shit for what Eric Holder called 'his own people'!"
You are correct - I made a mistake in the heated discussion. I was wrong. I admit it.
(St leadt I admit when I am wrong...)

Lying POS. There were plenty pf job programs pushed by Obama to help people.
Link?
Link to results?

OBAMA says black unemloyment is at 15.1%

Those programs, according to the #s, FAILED!

There were several jobs bills pushed that the Republicans blocked & then assholes like you run in circles screaming OMG OMG OMG Obama did nothing" Current rate in 8.1%.
BS - LINK?

How about this one?
$478B Infrastructure Bill Blocked by Senate GOP

AND THIS ONE.
The Cost To Our Economy From Republican Obstruction And Sabotage

AND THIS ONE.
Here Is The Stunning Utter Failure Of The Republican Led Congress In One Chart

The U3 has always been used.

You fucking whiners want to use the U6 because it is a higher number & you think it makes Obama look bad.

The reality is that the U3 is just an indicator used to note where the economy is heading.
The U6 is accurate.
U3 is misleading......because it doesn't give you a true picture of unemployment in this country.

The U3 has traditionally been the unemployment rate.
It still is the official unemployment rate despite conservatives' best efforts to change that to the U-6.
Yup...yup.

And we all know it's worthless. Doesn’t actually mean dick.
We're still losing jobs faster than jobs are being created.
Maybe in the rightwing echo chamber but not in reality.
U3 isn't reality.

Comeon.....you know it's not the real unemployment.......with only 62% LPR, 4.6% is not accurate.

Forum List

Back