4.6% unemployment rate

one of the great job creators president obama who was handed a bs economy and turned it around ,,,so sorry obama haters

Riiiiiight Obama is so great he lost the House, Senate, White House, and SCOTUS during his 2 terms. /SARCASM :lmao:

Obungles is the best thing to have happened for the republican party, he'll leave with the dems in shambles and the repubs in full control

Trump won because racist dog shit like you.

If you knew me you'd have grounds to call me a racist, but you don't. Now you could address post content instead of wailing like a petulant child...or you can continue and I'll keep on laughing at your ignorance

It's bullshit of course.
They count U3 when they should be counting U6. U6 Unemployment Rate | Portal Seven
The U3 has always been used.

You fucking whiners want to use the U6 because it is a higher number & you think it makes Obama look bad.

The reality is that the U3 is just an indicator used to note where the economy is heading.
The U6 is accurate.
U3 is misleading......because it doesn't give you a true picture of unemployment in this country.

The U3 has traditionally been the unemployment rate.
It still is the official unemployment rate despite conservatives' best efforts to change that to the U-6.
Yup...yup.

And we all know it's worthless. Doesn’t actually mean dick.
We're still losing jobs faster than jobs are being created.
I have some news. The total employment keeps going up.

I am sure a math genius like you would figure that if we lost jobs faster than gaining them that the total employment would go down. Right?

one of the great job creators president obama who was handed a bs economy and turned it around ,,,so sorry obama haters

Riiiiiight Obama is so great he lost the House, Senate, White House, and SCOTUS during his 2 terms. /SARCASM :lmao:

Obungles is the best thing to have happened for the republican party, he'll leave with the dems in shambles and the repubs in full control

Calm yourself, you can try again in 4 to 8 years who knows maybe you will have better luck.

Let's face some brutal facts, the dems haven't fared so well in recent elections. There is a reason for that...they should be wondering why. The democrat party is decimated, no leadership, a failed agenda and they have little power.

You posted the same number I posted. In your post #240 shit for brains. Jesus Christ
So you agree black unemployment is 15.1%, almost twice whites, which is what my link states...
Where do you get 15.1% from? It's 8.1%

data.bls.gov/timeseries/LNS14000006
I posted a .gov link from the Barry administration. Ask Barry where HE got it...
Nah, don't need to. Black unemployment is 8.1%. I'll just assume you misread whatever it is you think you read.
No, you don't WANT to because you would rather remain ignorant - hell, you didn't even read it the 1st time. CAN you read?
Oh, nooos .... look what your own link states....

Among the major worker groups, the unemployment rate for adult men declined to 4.3
percent in November. The rates for adult women (4.2 percent), teenagers (15.2 percent),
Whites (4.2 percent), Blacks (8.1 percent), Asians (3.0 percent), and Hispanics (5.7 percent)
showed little or no change over the month. (See tables A-1, A-2, and A-3.)

Employment Situation Summary

So I was right, you misread it when you said you thought it said black unemployment is 15.1%. As you've been informed repeatedly, it's 8.1%. You're just too stupid to learn.

It's bullshit of course.
They count U3 when they should be counting U6. U6 Unemployment Rate | Portal Seven
The U3 has always been used.

You fucking whiners want to use the U6 because it is a higher number & you think it makes Obama look bad.

The reality is that the U3 is just an indicator used to note where the economy is heading.
The U6 is accurate.
U3 is misleading......because it doesn't give you a true picture of unemployment in this country.

The U3 has traditionally been the unemployment rate.
It still is the official unemployment rate despite conservatives' best efforts to change that to the U-6.
Yup...yup.

And we all know it's worthless. Doesn’t actually mean dick.
We're still losing jobs faster than jobs are being created.
Maybe in the rightwing echo chamber but not in reality.

Do you jackoffs even know what the labor participation rate means

Growing up in the 50's, most of my neighborhood friends had a parent that worked & one that stayed home. Those who worked were store clerks, TV repair, railroad, school teacher. They worked & provided for their families, owned houses cars & lived well. The LPR was low.

Now those jobs don't pay enough & both parents have to work. The LPR much higher.

And you asshats think that the higher LPR means a better economy?

Come ion people, Shut off Breitbarts, Fox, Limbaughs & the orange moron & get better informed.

Calm yourself, you can try again in 4 to 8 years who knows maybe you will have better luck.

Let's face some brutal facts, the dems haven't fared so well in recent elections. There is a reason for that...they should be wondering why. The democrat party is decimated, no leadership, a failed agenda and they have little power.

While they control the media they are still a threat. I say lets round them up and send them to a gulag in Antarctica but that's just me.

All those racists are related

Eddie must have missed the wikileaks about dems and racism....burn

If you knew me you'd have grounds to call me a racist, but you don't. Now you could address post content instead of wailing like a petulant child...or you can continue and I'll keep on laughing at your ignorance

I know you and the chances are good that you are a racist

The Labor Force Participation Rate by February 2017 and 2018 and 2019 is going to be worse than the year before, and it will be Trump's fault.

Bureau of Labor Statistics Data

The job participation rate in this country is the lowest in many decades… Shit for brains
:lmao:
Well, fucked up liars, you well know you are lying through your teeth. You include retired seniors, students as young as 16, and stay at home mothers, and those physically or mentally unable to work. The unemployment rate is 4.6%, using exactly the same methods used when Bush was in office.

And the market is around 19,000, after a low of 6500 created the last time the GOP had it's way with the economy. I am very sure that Trump can triple the former number and reduce the latter number to a fourth of it's present value. Bet he does it by the end of 2019.
The numbers do not lie, most of the so called job creation over the last eight years have been part time service jobs replacing great paying jobs like mining jobs.

Thats right, numbers do not lie, but YOU DO:

04.png

All of the jobs growth has been full-time. Any other made up bullshit to share with us?

While they control the media they are still a threat. I say lets round them up and send them to a gulag in Antarctica but that's just me.
None of you have the mettle to try it. You know the lefties would destroy you.

I know you and it's a fact you're fucking stupid

Now you've done it! You went and spoke on behalf of all liberals and progressives everywhere. What you just said will now become regarded as what "the left" said.

Thanks so much!

All anyone will be saying is how about Carrier!

A president that knows the art of negotiation wow

You may want to read what took place. They gave 7 to 8 millions tax credits to offset 65 millions that Carriers trying to save. AND they are STILL moving part of the operation to Mexico. Not sure what year 2010 or 11 but gov. Pence did the same thing and it's wasn't enough. That deal is just dressing to make Trump look good.

Eddie must have missed the wikileaks about dems and racism....burn
You are talking about all the Dem racists from the 1960s to early 1980s that moved to the GoP.

Now you've done it! You went and spoke on behalf of all liberals and progressives everywhere. What you just said will now become regarded as what "the left" said.

Thanks so much!
The truth needs to be told

I know you and it's a fact you're fucking stupid

WINNER game over! lol

Forum List

Back