4.9% UE, 5% income growth, pump prices going lower

So I go to a PTO conference and Matt and Faun make Grizz and weatherman look absolutely stupid and dishonest.

So the facts are: US grows in fact twice as weatherman believes, and the folks who want jobs are 5.8 million, not 94 million, and grizz just trolls.

Good jobs, guy.

Poor Grizz, no sooner than he posts he becomes obsolete.

As long as China, India, and Brazil keep on industrializing and the US can provide long-term capital expenditures to support that, we will be OK.

Posted yesterday.

Armstrong: No Danger of Recession, BOE Should Stand Pat
Bloomberg‎ - 13 hours ago
Armstrong: No Danger of Recession, BOE Should Stand Pat · What Uber's Like Without ...
Worried about a world recession? Watch the US: Fitch Ratings

Not my fault Obama is the first President in history to never see a 3% annual GDP. Even the crappy 1 term ones.
What do you think kept Bush above 3% in 2004 and 2005?

Things are dire!! We are not at 0% UE, the average annual income is not $100000 per worker, and prices at the pump are not under a dollar. We are doomed!!

Yeah, that's what they naysayers, who have done nothing constructively to improve matters, are telling us.

In context, things are better and they are getting better. Suck on that, Trump.

This is how much gasoline prices could fall in next few weeks

But we are $9Trillion further in debt than we were in 2009.

Things are dire!! We are not at 0% UE, the average annual income is not $100000 per worker, and prices at the pump are not under a dollar. We are doomed!!

Yeah, that's what they naysayers, who have done nothing constructively to improve matters, are telling us.

But we are $9Trillion further in debt than we were in 2009.
Yes, we are, and thank both parties for that and a continued Afghanistan and Iraq twice.

Last edited:

As long as China, India, and Brazil keep on industrializing and the US can provide long-term capital expenditures to support that, we will be OK.

Posted yesterday.

Armstrong: No Danger of Recession, BOE Should Stand Pat · What Uber's Like Without ...

Not my fault Obama is the first President in history to never see a 3% annual GDP. Even the crappy 1 term ones.
Republican Congress.

Posted yesterday.

Republican Congress.
Thanks for unwittingly admit Republicans are to blame for the economic meltdown.

It was the real estate boom which pushed GDP north of 3% during those 2 years.

jm101708image004_5F00_3.gif

Since you credit Republicans for GDP being over 3%; you also blame them for the meltdown since the real estate bubble caused the economy to surge in the mid-2000's and then finally collapse a couple years later.

More BS. 93 million in or under employed, 43 million requiring aid to put food on the table, home ownership at lowest level in 40 years, gas prices skyrocketing in CA, and Obama is the first POTUS in history to never get a 3% GDP.
So what if there are some 87 million people who don't want a job? Are you stupid enough to think the unemployment rate should count folks who don't want to work?

So what if there are some 87 million people who don't want a job? Are you stupid enough to think the unemployment rate should count folks who don't want to work?
Nobody ever accused weatherman of being bright, not once, and never will. The right UE rate just baffles him that it is so low. His problem.

Jake and Faun live in an Orwellian world. They agree with government now, but should Trump win they will quickly change their tune.

Hypocrites...
I note, in case anyone missed it, you completely avoided my point.

I'll repeat it; hopefully, you'll do better this time.....

Of the 94.4 million people who are not in the labor force, 5.8 million want a job now.

.... so what if the other 88.6 million people don't want to work?
1977 called, it's for you.....:lol:

View attachment 89666

The 16th century is calling you..

Lenin is calling you

Posted yesterday.

Republican Congress.
Thanks for unwittingly admit Republicans are to blame for the economic meltdown.

Since you credit Republicans for GDP being over 3%; you also blame them for the meltdown since the real estate bubble caused the economy to surge in the mid-2000's and then finally collapse a couple years later.
I'll take the Republicans 4% GDP growth in 05, you can keep the Democrats collapse of 08.

Thanks for playing, you really make my day.

Posted yesterday.

Republican Congress.

I'll take the Republicans 4% GDP growth in 05, you can keep the Democrats collapse of 08.

Only a rightard could think Republicans were responsible for the real estate bubble but not the burst. :cuckoo:

Republican Congress.

Only a rightard could think Republicans were responsible for the real estate bubble but not the burst. :cuckoo:
Real Estate bubble started in 04? What country?

Republican Congress.

You're seeing things. No one said it started in 2004. But in 2004, GDP would have been south of 3% growth without the real estate bubble fueling the economy.

And we have Republicans to thank for that, and the subsequent real estate collapse -- according to you.

:dance:

Republican Congress.

You're seeing things. No one said it started in 2004. But in 2004, GDP would have been south of 3% growth without the real estate bubble fueling the economy.

And we have Republicans to thank for that, and the subsequent real estate collapse -- according to you.

Bawnie Fwank is a Republican?

Keep digging, this is good.

No, but then you didn't credit Barney Frank with the housing bubble -- you credited Republicans. :mm:

No, but then you didn't credit Barney Frank with the housing bubble -- you credited Republicans. :mm:
Dufus keeps switching topics. Housing bubble started in 04 because of Republicans, but it didn't start in 04 and the GDP was 4% which means something.

What a dumbass.

Dufus keeps switching topics. Housing bubble started in 04 because of Republicans, but it didn't start in 04 and the GDP was 4% which means something.

What a dumbass.
Not switching topics. Why would I? You look like a moron despite your denials.

No one said the housing bubble started in 2004. The chart I posted shows MEW's boosted GDP for years even prior to 2004.

What DID happen in 2004 & 2005, is that they pushed GDP above 3%. Without it, GDP would have been under 3%; which would have been under 3% for every year under Bush if not for the housing bubble, which drove MEW's.

And you credited Republicans for that.

:clap::clap::clap:

More BS. 93 million in or under employed, 43 million requiring aid to put food on the table, home ownership at lowest level in 40 years, gas prices skyrocketing in CA, and Obama is the first POTUS in history to never get a 3% GDP.
Liar says 87 million Americans choose not to work.
Just regurgitating what he/she was told by the left media.
LOLOLOL

The BLS is now the "left media" according to the deplorable rubes.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif
So you really believe that of all those 87 million people do not want to work. If so, you clearly are uninformed or a government dupe.

Even left wing media outlets NY Times and NPR know you are full of shit.

Are you aware that in the 1960s nearly ALL men aged 25-54 worked. Are men lazy today or is it something else?

Civilian Labor Force Participation Rate Among Men 25-To-54 Years Old (1948-2013)
upload_2016-9-16_6-29-42.png

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/12/12/upshot/the-rise-of-men-who-dont-work-and-what-they-do-instead.html

Why Are Men Leaving The American Workforce?

I know the truth means little to a leftist.

Posted yesterday.

Republican Congress.

The 2005 numbers are based on the real estate boom and the war fueled by hardcon GOPs, as was the economy which collapsed because of the reasons. One should point out quite a number, but not a majority of Dems, supported those bad policies. The collapse was the fault of Bush et al.

weatherman admits the GOP was responsible for the housing bubble as well as the war.

gipper has no idea about the unemployment numbers (watch for the personal attack).

Explain why dirt cheap gas is a bad sign. When it was higher people complained. Now that the price is dropping people complain. Screw the big oil companies they aren't hurting. I have zero sympathy for them. Z E R O. Cheap gas helps businesses and working class people. I hope the price of oil keeps plummeting.

Forum List

Back