4.9% UE, 5% income growth, pump prices going lower

Things are dire!! We are not at 0% UE, the average annual income is not $100000 per worker, and prices at the pump are not under a dollar. We are doomed!!

Yeah, that's what they naysayers, who have done nothing constructively to improve matters, are telling us.

In context, things are better and they are getting better. Suck on that, Trump.

This is how much gasoline prices could fall in next few weeks
More BS. 93 million in or under employed, 43 million requiring aid to put food on the table, home ownership at lowest level in 40 years, gas prices skyrocketing in CA, and Obama is the first POTUS in history to never get a 3% GDP.
So what if there are some 87 million people who don't want a job? Are you stupid enough to think the unemployment rate should count folks who don't want to work?
Liar says 87 million Americans choose not to work.
Just regurgitating what he/she was told by the left media.

Good parrot, keep repeating what the government tells you.
And it even tells you it was higher in 05.

You are right, I should get my facts from proven idiots like you. :haha:

If you have data that supports what you say, go ahead and produce it, your baseless assertions mean exactly nothing to anyone.
You're own graph shows wages were higher in 05, dufus. Learn to read a chart.

Things are dire!! We are not at 0% UE, the average annual income is not $100000 per worker, and prices at the pump are not under a dollar. We are doomed!!

Yeah, that's what they naysayers, who have done nothing constructively to improve matters, are telling us.

More BS. 93 million in or under employed, 43 million requiring aid to put food on the table, home ownership at lowest level in 40 years, gas prices skyrocketing in CA, and Obama is the first POTUS in history to never get a 3% GDP.
So what if there are some 87 million people who don't want a job? Are you stupid enough to think the unemployment rate should count folks who don't want to work?

Nobody ever accused weatherman of being bright, not once, and never will. The right UE rate just baffles him that it is so low. His problem.
Jake and Faun live in an Orwellian world. They agree with government now, but should Trump win they will quickly change their tune. Hypocrites...
Your head is hurting again, gipper. If Trump or Clinton win, we will all be screaming from the pain.

It's like buttsex. In the heat of the moment you think you want it. But once you get it you're like "what the fuck was I thinking?"

I'm so glad all the burger flippers are making Jake's salary!
I am retired, indee, and you would give up most everything to be where I am at. :)
I appreciate you admitting you're a hypocrite.
Sour grapes look sour on you. Be stupid, you get called out. Every time.
You're the chump conflating employment with financial success.

You are saying they want to work, but that is only your silly opinion.

Indeependent: You're the chump conflating employment with financial success.

JakeStarkey: Show us all exactly where I said that. Your head is hurting again, like gipper's.

Fact, Jack. A 45 year old with a Masters working part time at Walmart falls off the radar. A 45 year old with a Masters unemployed and benefits have expired falls off the radar. You probably think inflation is 2% too.

Charts: What's the real unemployment rate?

Fact, Jack. A 45 year old with a Masters working part time at Walmart falls off the radar. A 45 year old with a Masters unemployed and benefits have expired falls off the radar. You probably think inflation is 2% too. Charts: What's the real unemployment rate?
You are babbling again. Give real numbers by real people. You are saying 87 million want to work: that is hilarious.

Fact, Jack. A 45 year old with a Masters working part time at Walmart falls off the radar. A 45 year old with a Masters unemployed and benefits have expired falls off the radar. You probably think inflation is 2% too. Charts: What's the real unemployment rate?
You are babbling again. Give real numbers by real people. You are saying 87 million want to work: that is hilarious.
You tell us how many are underemployed or unemployed. 60 million? 50 million?

That is your job, not mine. I gave you the UE at 4.9%.

Break down all 94 million for us into categories. I don't think you can do it, and if you can't, you point goes ppffftttt.

Jake do you think ZIRP is an indication of a healthy economy? Do you think $20 trillion in debt and growing is an indication of a healthy economy? Do you think 8-10 million American men aged 18-54 not working, is an indication healthy economy? If only you would stop sucking on Obama and Hillary.
So you agree with me the country is in pretty good shape. Thank you.

Mr. Starkey looks more silly everyday. He just can't wait to pull the lever for Das Hildabitch.

Break down all 94 million for us into categories. I don't think you can do it, and if you can't, you point goes ppffftttt.
I gave you the real unemployment rate - 10%. One of every ten people you see is Un or under employed.

So you really have no idea about the subject at all? You are looking at figures and can't understand them. OK. Begin with the UEs, the various types and move from there. I am glad you are willing to learn for yourself. The 10% rate you claim though is a very uneducated comment: that would mean 30 million people, yet you said 94 million. Maybe you are not capable of learning.

Jake do you think ZIRP is an indication of a healthy economy? Do you think $20 trillion in debt and growing is an indication of a healthy economy? Do you think 8-10 million American men aged 18-54 not working, is an indication healthy economy? If only you would stop sucking on Obama and Hillary.
So you agree with me the country is in pretty good shape. Thank you.
Mr. Starkey looks more silly everyday. He just can't wait to pull the lever for Das Hildabitch.
Hi, grizz, how you doing, you old flea-bittern rug? :lol: I will vote for Johnson, of course, and you will look old and dusty, of course.

"The Census Bureau recently reported that the US economy grew at a 1.2% annualized pace in Q2. Plus, they adjusted the Q1 GDP growth rate from 1.1% down to just 0.8%.That means the US economy has grown at a rate of less than 2% for three straight quarters now."

3 Recent Danger Signs Of A Looming Recession

It's just peachy out there, just ask Mr. Starkey.

I gave you the real unemployment rate - 10%. One of every ten people you see is Un or under employed.
"The Census Bureau recently reported that the US economy grew at a 1.2% annualized pace in Q2. Plus, they adjusted the Q1 GDP growth rate from 1.1% down to just 0.8%.That means the US economy has grown at a rate of less than 2% for three straight quarters now."

That's interesting and six weeks ago. Anything newer?

That's interesting and six weeks ago. Anything newer?

That's what we love about you Mr. Starkey, you insist on making yourself look a little more stupid every day. We are still IN the 3rd quarter numbnuts, those numbers are as "recent" as they get.

"
Sign #1:
Business bankruptcies are accelerating

Business bankruptcies rose by 9% from Q1 to Q2… by 23% in the first six months of 2016… and by 25% over the same period last year."

Yawn. It's just PEACHY out there.

Poor Grizz, no sooner than he posts he becomes obsolete.

As long as China, India, and Brazil keep on industrializing and the US can provide long-term capital expenditures to support that, we will be OK.

Posted yesterday.

Armstrong: No Danger of Recession, BOE Should Stand Pat
Bloomberg‎ - 13 hours ago
Armstrong: No Danger of Recession, BOE Should Stand Pat · What Uber's Like Without ...
Worried about a world recession? Watch the US: Fitch Ratings[/QUOTE]
As the world's largest economy, the health of the U.S. is viewed as crucial to the success of the world's economy. In July, the International Monetary Fund cut its global growth forecast for 2016 to 3.1 percent from 3.2 percent and its U.S. outlook to 2.2 percent from 2.4 percent.

A global recession is not Fitch's base-case scenario, although Coulton noted that economic growth since the financial crisis of 2007-08 had been weak.

"It has been a sub-par recovery … It has been disappointing … but we haven't seen the sort of things that would drive a recession," he said.

Coulton said any contraction in the U.S. would likely originate from a "significant downturn in capital expenditure in the business sector."

Forum List

Back