4 blacks kill white couple

So ... was this horrific crime denounced by the likes of Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson and the rest??

Point is ... the likes of Obama, Holder, Sharpton, et al bitch, whine, and moan when a black is killed by a white but when whites are killed by blacks? Mums the word. God forbid they rag on the black criminal.

4 Blacks Torture, Kill White Couple - Victoria Jackson

obama has not gone after these guys like he has zimmerman....why not and should he?

why the apparent double standard?

These guys were all convicted and sentenced. One was sentenced to death. What are you looking for here? There is no controversy. These men should be considered animals and treated as such. There is no similarity in the cases at all. I really don't understand your point.

obama has not gone after these guys like he has zimmerman....why not and should he?

These guys were all convicted and sentenced. One was sentenced to death. What are you looking for here? There is no controversy. These men should be considered animals and treated as such. There is no similarity in the cases at all. I really don't understand your point.

The problem, obviously, is that this story barely made a blip on the news when it happened. There wasn't months of coverage, or public outcry. This story remained unknown to the vast majority of the country. Why? Because this was black on white crime, and black on white crime isn't as sensational.

Short of perhaps a few cases with serial killers, I don't think ive ever heard a worse story than this one. Rape, torture and murder perpetrated 5 people is ridiculous. I can see one insane person doing something like this, but 5 fucking people getting together and doing this, what the fuck? They cant all be insane, therefore they were simply people who had zero respect for human life. That concerns me more than the occasional wacko with a screw loose. The ghettos appear to be spawning true monsters now.

I remember that case.

They were tried and convicted. The ringleader got the death penalty. Others got life. A fifth person got charged on some lesser counts of aiding them.

The lead prosecutor in Knoxville said it was not a hate crime. The Police Chief also said it was not a hate crime. They both described it as a "random act of violence".

The reason why this did not make national attention (although I did see it covered here and there and on CNN for a time) was because things stopped at the local media level for a reason back then.

The thing is is that the family of the victims had to come out and clarify what was truth from fiction because of right-wing hate blogs and white supremacist blogs online, who were actually making up their own information.

If you look for this case online, you'll read that one of the victims was dismembered. That is actually not true. It was totally made up by white supremacists.

Local news media were threatened with their lives in e-mails from white supremacists who were accusing them of not telling the truth about the case because the news outlets were not reporting the false right-wing hate information.

Neo-Nazi groups and other white supremacists hijacked this case, totally spooked the locals and stole all the media attention for themselves, spewing hate and disinformation, forcing the parents of the victims to have to actually debunk their stupid nonsense.

Jesus we are gonna be overrun with these racist threads for months.

As long as we live in a country that allows for people to kill black folks with impunity and to be able to get out of it by blaming the victim for walking-while-black, yes, these threads will go on and on and on, until we begin to see changes being made.

I wonder if the people who are reacting to the Zimmerman case by rushing to claim that the media covers up black on white crime realize that they are exposing themselves?

How exactly are they exposibg themselves?

Hmmm, I guess it's another case of liberals using thier special ability to see racisim, where ordinary folk just can't see it.

You're such an idiot, Yurt. Your guy was found not guilty and you're still obsessed and angry about the trial. Maybe you didn't get all the riots and anger from Blacks that you were hoping for?

You're such an idiot, Yurt. Your guy was found not guilty and you're still obsessed and angry about the trial. Maybe you didn't get all the riots and anger from Blacks that you were hoping for?

Sarah... Don't do what Ravi did... He already Conceded in this Thread.

:)

peace...

Sarah... Don't do what Ravi did... He already Conceded in this Thread.

:)

peace...

He conceded that he shouldn't be hopping around creating these dumb threads on a daily basis?

Forum List

Back