4 blacks kill white couple

The story beneath this story is the media blackout. One of the single most heinous crimes ever committed upon innocent people and it wasn't national news when it happened six years ago. I only heard about it by reading what others would call "dubious sources".

You had a pack of gorillas rape, torture and execute two beautiful young white kids with their entire lives ahead of them. They were targeted for this little joyride of depravity and if the races were reversed we all know it would have been wall to wall coverage of the events, non-stop, 24-7.

Funny thing is, there are no comparable stories of white on black crime like this. None. This is a crime that only certain types of beings will commit, almost like it's in their nature.

Last edited:

4 Blacks Torture, Kill White Couple - Victoria Jackson

obama has not gone after these guys like he has zimmerman....why not and should he?

why the apparent double standard?

This is a six year old story.
Yes. It is. But isn't it surprising (and interesting) to you that this is the first we are hearing about it? And don't you think the gravity of that crime --

-- and this one: The Wichita Massacre URL
New Nation News - Bloody Kansas - Wichita Wilding

eclipses the relatively simplistic nature of the Zimmerman/Martin incident?

The story beneath this story is the media blackout. One of the single most heinous crimes ever committed upon innocent people and it wasn't national news when it happened six years ago. I only heard about it by reading what others would call "dubious sources".

You had a pack of gorillas rape, torture and execute two beautiful young white kids with their entire lives ahead of them. They were targeted for this little joyride of depravity and if the races were reversed we all know it would have been wall to wall coverage of the events, non-stop, 24-7.

Funny thing is, there are no comparable stories of white on black crime like this. None. This is a crime that only certain types of beings will commit, almost like it's in their nature.

Six......years.....ago.

My my my.....really digging.....

didn't see the date it occurred....

my bad

nevermind
Your oversight is unimportant. What is important is the fact that few, if any, of us ever heard a word about that incredibly vicious and clearly racist crime until now. And that is a goddam shame -- made even more shameful by the comparative publicity afforded the Zimmerman/Martin incident.

Thanks for the information. It's important and relevant, made even moreso by the obvious media suppression.

Six......years.....ago.

Yes. Six years ago. And don't you find it curious that it's taken this long for us to learn of such an incredibly brutal, unquestionably race-motivated crime?

Six......years.....ago.

odd....you didn't say anything about time in the slavery or lynching threads

you're busted you stupid two faced bigotted hack

4 Blacks Torture, Kill White Couple - Victoria Jackson

obama has not gone after these guys like he has zimmerman....why not and should he?

why the apparent double standard?

Were they caught and charged yet?

can you read?

Five suspects were arrested and charged in the case.

Read more: 4 Blacks Torture, Kill White Couple - Victoria Jackson

if you need lessons, PM me, i charge a reasonable rate. i give you 100 hundred large nickels for your 100 large dimes.

Forum List

Back