4 More Years Chant in Sanford, Florida Right Now

He's listing all the promises he kept.

Stopping poisonous drugs from coming here​
So many...​

Now he's saying he will keep us out of useless wars

Reduce price of drugs

Restore patriotism in our schools, love country. Restore motto, "In God we trust."

Wow, I can't keep up! Hope you will catch a rerun this happy event.

Trump is talking about the American people winning

They had to park Airforce #1 right behind the stage so Trump didn't have to walk far. Those 10 drugs & supplements (many of which working class citizens can't get) they gave Trump, reversed his spiral, got him off supplemental oxygen & back on the trail.

He's listing all the promises he kept.

Stopping poisonous drugs from coming here​
So many...​

Now he's saying he will keep us out of useless wars

Reduce price of drugs

Restore patriotism in our schools, love country. Restore motto, "In God we trust."

Wow, I can't keep up! Hope you will catch a rerun this happy event.

Trump is talking about the American people winning

He also saved us from one virus already.

HRC1.jpg

Wh
They had to park Airforce #1 right behind the stage so Trump didn't have to walk far. Those 10 drugs & supplements (many of which working class citizens can't get) they gave Trump, reversed his spiral, got him off supplemental oxygen & back on the trail.
Whatever works, babe. I rejoice to see President Trump making my fellow Americans a lot of gladness in his amazing accomplishments and promises he kept. There were untold promises he kept, but he only mentioned a scant handful.

Face it. President Trump has appealed to former liberals who walked away from the Alinski shills, the Green Shit Deal that would bankrupt the nation when President Trump still wants to take aim at plastic pollution offshore that is going to result in starvation in world island and fishing towns along ocean shores. That will get him a lot more Nobel and humanitarian nominations when the borgs in the DNC get off his back so he can spend all his time doing good for Americans and world impoverished areas hit hard by droughts, storms, and garbage reducing fish and marine mammals all over the world today.

Best of all, freedom rings in the hearts of those happy about the good things Trump fights for with his gifted staff every day of the year. The Good Book says that when good leaders rule, everybody rejoices. We have such a leader in Trump, even when Pelosi poisons the well for President Trump.

At least his brains don't reside in a pillbox.

Fucking Biden can't remember what the hell he is running for.

I can verify first hand that tens of thousands of people were there. Didnt arrive until 7pm....parked in the cell phone lot and gave up walking when I heard Trump’s voice over the PA and it sounded like it was miles away. Then I tried to drive closer and there were just thousands of people. Couldnt get anywher close.

I like to chant "12 more years" just to drive the liberals crazy(er). :)
Aw, thunk, that's so cool. Pretty soon, real justice is coming to this nation, and the dirty rats fooling our liberal brothers and sisters will pay a price for their coup that cost us all 4 years of following the facts and whodunits as Hillary blunderbusted herself into a corner by projecting her crime of screwing around with a Russia misinformation dossier and put British spy surnamed Steele as a mastermind when in fact Hillary used her husband's old hit men of misinformation to write an unbelievable lie on President about prostitutes jumping on, nay peeing on a bed slept on by her victimy Hillary days or weeks before (boo hoo) oh, and it was in Russia, where her political adversary allegedly colluded day and night with Putin (which never happened.) People who run for POTUS have all travel on record, film, filed. No records that supported the outrageous claim inflicted through the Democrat machine and all their good buddy reporters.

I watched it. Trump rocked the house !
It's Party Time because Trump is EXPLODING China Trade Deficit, The Size of Government, US Government Spending & Deficits. Don't worry, Trump has many big beautiful words & Venezuela is doing great after their party!
16629.jpeg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back