🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

4 Yr. Old Girl Has Been Rescued!

I praise my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ for saving Rebecca Ann Lewis today! She is safe and her abductor is in jail now - where he belongs. To God be the Glory! My God answers prayer! I knew He would rescue her! John 15:7 is the Lord's promise to His servants and I praise His Holy Name that He always keeps His Word!

To God be the Glory! She's safe and her parents are rejoicing that she has been found! I'm so happy! I thank Jesus!

Memphis Police Find Missing Florida Girl Safe

LEXINGTON, Ky. (LEX 18/WFLA/WMC) - Our sister station WMC in Memphis is reporting that police there have found a vehicle that fits the description of the vehicle connected to a Florida Amber Alert.

They said that Memphis Police pulled the car over on Walnut Grove Road near Baptist East and they said that there was a child in the car.

Tennessee Bureau of Investigation tells WMC that the girl has been found safe.

WMC reports that West Wild Hogs has been taken into custody.

An Amber Alert was issued for 4-year-old Rebecca Ann Lewis from Florida. Lewis was reported missing Saturday. She is described as having blonde hair, blue eyes, 30 pounds and is 3 feet tall. She was last seen wearing a pink dress.

So tell me are all the kids who get abducted and get tortured and killed somehow deemed by you god to be not worth saving?
We know that Satan is the one behind abductions, torture and murder as he requires this from his own workers - human blood sacrifice is a part of Satanism, not Christianity. You'll find the common denominator in serial killers, kidnappings, etc is that those who do it are Satan's children.

If you give Satan grounds (by living in rebellion against God's Truth) to destroy you or your loved ones, whose fault is it?

Here is wisdom: Repent and believe in the Lord Jesus Christ and you and your whole household will be saved (Acts 16:31). OR Reject Jesus Christ and you're on your own. That isn't God's decision. It's yours.

So those little kids rejected god so he let them be murdered?

Sorry not buying it.

Life is full of random acts and the fact that your kid doesn't get murdered is just dumb luck

Just curious how many little kids of pious people get murdered every year? If you were correct it would be ZERO but we all know that's not true
The parents put their own children in harms way when they reject God's laws.

It is written:

My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.
Hosea 4:6

If you want to reject the knowledge of God's word, He will reject you, if you want to forget the law of God, He will also forget your children. Disobedient Christians do it all the time because of the false grace message which teaches them they can sin their way to heaven - then they wonder why bad things happen. As I said, there are consequences and you can find out about those consequences in the Word of God.

Another reason for untimely deaths:

There are children who disobey their parents and do what they were told not to do and then meet a sudden disaster which ends their life - again Satan has grounds to do this because He uses the Word of God as a law book before God reminding Him of what His Word says. Job wasn't the last person Satan petitioned God to harm. Far from it.

What does Ephesians say?

Children, obey your parents in the Lord: for this is right.

Honour thy father and mother; which is the first commandment with promise;

That it may be well with thee, and thou mayest live long on the earth.
Ephesians 6:1-3

So whose fault is it if a child who has reached the age of reasoning (I'm not talking about a toddler) because they blatantly disobeyed God's commandment / ignores God's commandment that comes with the promise of it going well for them and that they will live long upon the earth?

Whose fault is it if your child disobeys you and takes your boat to the deep ocean in rough seas and dies out there? Is that God's fault? No, it's not God's fault.

So your god will let an innocent child be slaughtered to teach his parent a lesson

got it

The Word of God to Born Again Believers who obey the LORD and keep themselves from sin:

We know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not; but he that is begotten of God keepeth himself, and that wicked one toucheth him not.
1 John 5:18

Who is the wicked one? Satan. Why can't Satan touch those who are born again believers and keep themselves from sin? Because God says so. This is His Word. Obey God, keep yourself from sin and Satan won't be able to touch you. Some people are taking God's hedge of protection down with their own hands through sin. It's not only harming them. It's harming their entire household.

I praise my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ for saving Rebecca Ann Lewis today! She is safe and her abductor is in jail now - where he belongs. To God be the Glory! My God answers prayer! I knew He would rescue her! John 15:7 is the Lord's promise to His servants and I praise His Holy Name that He always keeps His Word!

To God be the Glory! She's safe and her parents are rejoicing that she has been found! I'm so happy! I thank Jesus!

Memphis Police Find Missing Florida Girl Safe

LEXINGTON, Ky. (LEX 18/WFLA/WMC) - Our sister station WMC in Memphis is reporting that police there have found a vehicle that fits the description of the vehicle connected to a Florida Amber Alert.

They said that Memphis Police pulled the car over on Walnut Grove Road near Baptist East and they said that there was a child in the car.

Tennessee Bureau of Investigation tells WMC that the girl has been found safe.

WMC reports that West Wild Hogs has been taken into custody.

An Amber Alert was issued for 4-year-old Rebecca Ann Lewis from Florida. Lewis was reported missing Saturday. She is described as having blonde hair, blue eyes, 30 pounds and is 3 feet tall. She was last seen wearing a pink dress.

So tell me are all the kids who get abducted and get tortured and killed somehow deemed by you god to be not worth saving?
We know that Satan is the one behind abductions, torture and murder as he requires this from his own workers - human blood sacrifice is a part of Satanism, not Christianity. You'll find the common denominator in serial killers, kidnappings, etc is that those who do it are Satan's children.

If you give Satan grounds (by living in rebellion against God's Truth) to destroy you or your loved ones, whose fault is it?

Here is wisdom: Repent and believe in the Lord Jesus Christ and you and your whole household will be saved (Acts 16:31). OR Reject Jesus Christ and you're on your own. That isn't God's decision. It's yours.

Sorry not buying it.

Life is full of random acts and the fact that your kid doesn't get murdered is just dumb luck

Just curious how many little kids of pious people get murdered every year? If you were correct it would be ZERO but we all know that's not true

It is written:

My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.

If you want to reject the knowledge of God's word, He will reject you, if you want to forget the law of God, He will also forget your children. Disobedient Christians do it all the time because of the false grace message which teaches them they can sin their way to heaven - then they wonder why bad things happen. As I said, there are consequences and you can find out about those consequences in the Word of God.

There are children who disobey their parents and do what they were told not to do and then meet a sudden disaster which ends their life - again Satan has grounds to do this because He uses the Word of God as a law book before God reminding Him of what His Word says. Job wasn't the last person Satan petitioned God to harm. Far from it.

What does Ephesians say?

So whose fault is it if a child who has reached the age of reasoning (I'm not talking about a toddler) because they blatantly disobeyed God's commandment / ignores God's commandment that comes with the promise of it going well for them and that they will live long upon the earth?

Whose fault is it if your child disobeys you and takes your boat to the deep ocean in rough seas and dies out there? Is that God's fault? No, it's not God's fault.

So your god will let an innocent child be slaughtered to teach his parent a lesson

got it
God gives much grace and mercy but when someone repeatedly rejects God and His Word they are basically destroying their own house with their very own hands. I agree that it is quite a lesson. You'd think people would wake up but some people will continue to court disaster and then blame God for whatever happens to them. As for innocent children - they go directly to heaven and are with Jesus Christ. Heaven is a literal place and you can be sure that every child that goes there is in Wonderful Hands!

There are many children in heaven and I am sure they are having a most wonderful time there. There is no suffering in heaven. No hunger pains in heaven. No abusive parents in heaven. No danger in heaven. No bullies in heaven. Heaven is a glorious place. You act as if you believe that this earth is all there is!

I worship YHWH as the highest God among many gods. That connection and relationship does not include or require a "Jesus".

Sorry not buying it.

It is written:

What does Ephesians say?

got it
God gives much grace and mercy but when someone repeatedly rejects God and His Word they are basically destroying their own house with their very own hands. I agree that it is quite a lesson. You'd think people would wake up but some people will continue to court disaster and then blame God for whatever happens to them. As for innocent children - they go directly to heaven and are with Jesus Christ. Heaven is a literal place and you can be sure that every child that goes there is in Wonderful Hands!

There are many children in heaven and I am sure they are having a most wonderful time there. There is no suffering in heaven. No hunger pains in heaven. No abusive parents in heaven. No danger in heaven. No bullies in heaven. Heaven is a glorious place. You act as if you believe that this earth is all there is!

Yeah that you would say any "supreme" being who will slaughter children to teach their parents a lesson deserves to be worshipped tells me all I need to know about you and every other religious wack jobs out there

Sorry not buying it.

It is written:

What does Ephesians say?

got it

Yeah that you would say any "supreme" being who will slaughter children to teach their parents a lesson deserves to be worshipped tells me all I need to know about you and every other religious wack jobs out there
He is correct. Your little God satan actually enjoys killing children.

Sorry not buying it.

It is written:

What does Ephesians say?

got it

He is correct. Your little God satan actually enjoys killing children.

Satan like god is a myth

image.jpeg

Forum List

Back