-40 in North Dakota!

Hurricane Katrina was blamed on Global Warming. This year saw the weakest hurricane season in decades. Also Global Warming?

Did you ask the Filipinos about their hurricane season? We're all on the same globe. Remember?

It's somehow both sad and simultaneously hilarious to watch retards who can't comprehend science try to make jokes about it.

Which is why we are still here in this thread - to laugh at you retards who have no concept of what the scientific method is.

HEY GOOBER, Science dun beez consensifying... "Settled Science" iz grant takers all agreeing to take grants...

ROFL

You're a complete cretin, but good for a laugh.

People, it is very simple:
In the liberal mindset: all bad things in the world can be blamed on Bush, except in regards to Weather. When it come to any type of weather, good or bad, it can be blamed on Global Warming.

It's somehow both sad and simultaneously hilarious to watch retards who can't comprehend science try to make jokes about it.

Which is why we are still here in this thread - to laugh at you retards who have no concept of what the scientific method is.

HEY GOOBER, Science dun beez consensifying... "Settled Science" iz grant takers all agreeing to take grants...

ROFL

What degree's within climate do you have to disrespect the field with?:evil: Honestly questioning the stall of global temperature is one thing but throwing out hundreds of years of physics is quite another.

It seems to need to be repeated once again for the die hard denier cult dingbats.

Winter weather in North Dakota is not equivalent to global climate.

Year to year variations in local weather are not representative of the long term changes in global climate patterns.

Denier cultists stupidly scream: "look, it's -40 in North Dakota" this year (in the winter) while ignoring the record high temperatures that occurred there just last year.

2012 Record Temperatures: Which States Led the Nation
ClimateCentral
September 12th, 2012
(excerpts)

North Dakota

Overall rank: 6 (tied with IL)
Total number of records set: 401
Average records per station: 10
This was 3 times the expected number of records.
New records were hotter by an average of 4.6° F.
19 times more record high temps than record lows.

Which applies equally to warm weather. Which even when NOAA says a hot spell is not AGW related YOU IGNORE!:lol::lol::lol: Pot meet fucking kettle!

Well, that's not why I'm here exactly, but I do enjoy a good laugh at your clueless stupidity, Uneducated.

You and the rest of the denier cultists, on the other hand, seem to only be here to futilely try to deny the scientific reality of AGW in the most idiotic ways possible, for political and economic reasons that have nothing to do with science.

Hurricane Katrina was blamed on Global Warming. This year saw the weakest hurricane season in decades. Also Global Warming?

Did you ask the Filipinos about their hurricane season? We're all on the same globe. Remember?

Yeah? So? The typhoon that hit in late 1944 was worse. Co2 levels were very safe back then too so how do you explain that terrible storm? Or how about the list here...notice how many were worse? All when CO2 levels were "safe".

deadliest_cyclones.png

What degree's within climate do you have to disrespect the field with?:evil: Honestly questioning the stall of global temperature is one thing but throwing out hundreds of years of physics is quite another.

I'm fairly certain that Abraham has an advanced degree. I'd bet that Rolling Thunder started, but didn't finish college.

I'm further guessing that you never got around to that GED everyone urged for you.

It's no secret here that I have an MBA, nothing to do with climatology.

Well, that's not why I'm here exactly, but I do enjoy a good laugh at your clueless stupidity, Uneducated.

I'd bet your left nut that I have more letters after my name than you do, sparky.

You and the rest of the denier cultists, on the other hand, seem to only be here to futilely try to deny the scientific reality of AGW in the most idiotic ways possible, for political and economic reasons that have nothing to do with science.

What's amusing is that you are about as favorable to real science as the Catholic church was in 1535

I'll give you a clue for free, recitation of dogma is not science.

ROFL

Actually throwing out well understood physics is a trait of the climatologists there matthew. Let's go with a simple one. AGW theory states that long wave radiation is bounced back down to the Earth and warms it up again. What needs to be warmed for that to work?

I'll give you a hint it's large and filled with water... that's right it's the oceans. Now, how deep into the oceans can the long wave radiation penetrate to warm them up? Here's another hint....MICRONS.

That's right bucko, your precious global warming weapon can penetrate mere microns into the very ocean it is supposed to warm. See how that works. We KNOW these things and you guys have been ignoring that simple rule of physics for decades.

Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

It seems to need to be repeated once again for the die hard denier cult dingbats.

Year to year variations in local weather are not representative of the long term changes in global climate patterns.

Denier cultists stupidly scream: "look, it's -40 in North Dakota" this year (in the winter) while ignoring the record high temperatures that occurred there just last year.

ClimateCentral
September 12th, 2012
(excerpts)

North Dakota

Which applies equally to warm weather. Which even when NOAA says a hot spell is not AGW related YOU IGNORE!:lol::lol::lol: Pot meet fucking kettle!

Not a week goes By on this forum where this jerk isnt doing his crayon thing trying to prove that current weather events are due to AGWarming.. Every week....... I

ClimateCentral
September 12th, 2012
(excerpts)

North Dakota

Which applies equally to warm weather. Which even when NOAA says a hot spell is not AGW related YOU IGNORE! Pot meet fucking kettle!

Warm and cold weather events come and go, usually in tune with the changing of the seasons. These weather events are an expression of the overall climate patterns but are not themselves equivalent to the climate. I have never said anything different. However, changes in one direction which is upward in the current situation, in the long term trend of temperature records for an area or the whole planet are indeed an indication of a changing, warming climate. A continuing pattern of rising temperatures, warming oceans, rising sea levels, melting ice caps & glaciers & and what was previously called permafrost, changing seasonal timing, etc., are, in fact, strong evidence of global warming, as the world scientific community has overwhelmingly affirmed.

Because you denier cult dimwits are always pointing at some unusually cold weather in one area, usually in the wintertime, and making the ignorant claim that it somehow 'disproves AGW', I might sometimes point to the fact that there are other places on the planet that are simultaneously unusually hot, just to give context to your retarded claims. This does not indicate that I am confusing weather with climate, as you do. I understand the difference between the two. You, on the other hand, are a bamboozled ignorant retard who has never demonstrated the slightest comprehension of that difference.

Crayon sales are tumbling given the appeal of graphics-capable tablets at dirt cheap prices for little children. We ought to support every crayon user for helping keep those crayon-making jobs from disappearing. Provided, of course, they're buying the crayons rather than just five-finger discounting them.

Which applies equally to warm weather. Which even when NOAA says a hot spell is not AGW related YOU IGNORE! Pot meet fucking kettle!

Warm and cold weather events come and go, usually in tune with the changing of the seasons. These weather events are an expression of the overall climate patterns but are not themselves equivalent to the climate. I have never said anything different. However, changes in one direction which is upward in the current situation, in the long term trend of temperature records for an area or the whole planet are indeed an indication of a changing, warming climate. A continuing pattern of rising temperatures, warming oceans, rising sea levels, melting ice caps & glaciers & and what was previously called permafrost, changing seasonal timing, etc., are, in fact, strong evidence of global warming, as the world scientific community has overwhelmingly affirmed.

Because you denier cult dimwits are always pointing at some unusually cold weather in one area, usually in the wintertime, and making the ignorant claim that it somehow 'disproves AGW', I might sometimes point to the fact that there are other places on the planet that are simultaneously unusually hot, just to give context to your retarded claims. This does not indicate that I am confusing weather with climate, as you do. I understand the difference between the two. You, on the other hand, are a bamboozled ignorant retard who has never demonstrated the slightest comprehension of that difference.

And under the permafrost are trees and other green things. What does that tell you? A thinking person would say hmmm, that means it was warmer then. A brainless twerp like you though says "see global warming"!

BTW how do you address the very real problem I enumerated above, namely your precious long wave radiation not being able to penetrate deeply enough into the oceans to warm them?

Forum List

Back