-40 in North Dakota!

Still no link from Matthew.

It was probably his imagination anyway.

I thought I told you to go have some fun???

Well here is a chart showing what I said. Thanks to fracking(fucking up the environment) the past few years have seen a second peak like 2008. Still this is why we're seeing constant high gas prices.

http://gregor.us/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/Global-Crude-oil-Supply-2002-2010-4-by-6.jpg

Global-Crude-oil-Supply-2002-2010-4-by-6.jpg

Where is the temperature. Moron.

google it, idiot:eusa_shhh:

Well here is a chart showing what I said. Thanks to fracking(fucking up the environment) the past few years have seen a second peak like 2008. Still this is why we're seeing constant high gas prices.

http://gregor.us/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/Global-Crude-oil-Supply-2002-2010-4-by-6.jpg

Global-Crude-oil-Supply-2002-2010-4-by-6.jpg

Where is the temperature. Moron.

Hey pukeybuttshine, if you want to know the temperature of a moron, just stick a rectal thermometer up your dumb ass.

Denier cultists stupidly scream: "look, it's -40 in North Dakota" this year (in the winter) while ignoring the record high temperatures that occurred there just last year.

2012 Record Temperatures: Which States Led the Nation
ClimateCentral
September 12th, 2012
(excerpts)

North Dakota

Overall rank: 6 (tied with IL)
Total number of records set: 401
Average records per station: 10
This was 3 times the expected number of records.
New records were hotter by an average of 4.6° F.
19 times more record high temps than record lows.

Hurricane Katrina was blamed on Global Warming. This year saw the weakest hurricane season in decades. Also Global Warming?

Why yes, I did. And for the record the ONLY documented case of Heartland ever being involved in computer hacking of any nature was when one of you asshats hacked them! Gleick is his name and as usual you asshats absolve him of his well known and self admitted felonious behavior.

So you take your libelous insults and shove them up your ass, where most of your "thoughts" originate.

Do go fuck yourself. And have a Merry Christmas while you're at it. ;-)

I gotta ask. Do you REALLY think Heartland Institute deserves your defense? Do you REALLY expect us to believe my comments have filled you with righteous indignation? For THEM?

Heartland certainly is not guilty of felony computer hacking. So yes, they deserve to be defended against bullshit accusations like yours. And no, nothing you could ever say would fill me with anything other than pity.

It is terrible to see a person (I'm assuming you're a person?) so deluded that they can no longer think for themselves and will willingly destroy their country and themselves so that others can profit from their loss.

Simply pitiful...

So you choose to accuse me of precisely what you KNOW Heartland does every day of the year. Your accusation against me doesn't even make sense. Heartland is completely amoral and exists solely for the purpose of using conservative money to push conservative causes. They haven't the SLIGHTEST interest in what's true or what's in the best interests of ANYONE besides the folks paying them money.

My comment about a Heartland hacker was more in jest than anything else. But that you take it so seriously makes me think that you and your friends secretly believe it could well be the truth. Interesting.

Last edited:
Hurricane Katrina was blamed on Global Warming. This year saw the weakest hurricane season in decades. Also Global Warming?

Unusually hot weather is the result of global warming. Unusually cold weather is the result of global warming. Weather that is average is the result of global warming. Storms are the result of global warming. Lack of storms are the result of global warming.

MUST KEEP THE GRANTS FLOWING.

Unusually hot weather is the result of global warming. Unusually cold weather is the result of global warming. Weather that is average is the result of global warming. Storms are the result of global warming. Lack of storms are the result of global warming.

MUST KEEP THE GRANTS FLOWING.

Okay, thanks. I was thinking that someone would come by and say Kartina was Bush's fault, and now that we have Saint Barrack that Mother Earth is telling us (by fewer hurricanes) that she loves him.

But I'll accept your explanation too.

Global warming causes car accidents, domestic violence, and the heartbreak of psoriasis.

True story. :thup:

Global warming causes car accidents, domestic violence, and the heartbreak of psoriasis.

Haven't been around a marina in years so this practice may not be current.

Used to have the name of each vessel in fancy script on the hind end with the name of the home port beneath it in smaller script:

Allegro
Newport

Etc.

Once saw a craft that apparently had been a money pit-lower since launch. It had been named:

HEARTBREAK
Psoriasis

It seems to need to be repeated once again for the die hard denier cult dingbats.

Winter weather in North Dakota is not equivalent to global climate.

Year to year variations in local weather are not representative of the long term changes in global climate patterns.

Denier cultists stupidly scream: "look, it's -40 in North Dakota" this year (in the winter) while ignoring the record high temperatures that occurred there just last year.

2012 Record Temperatures: Which States Led the Nation
ClimateCentral
September 12th, 2012
(excerpts)

North Dakota

Overall rank: 6 (tied with IL)
Total number of records set: 401
Average records per station: 10
This was 3 times the expected number of records.
New records were hotter by an average of 4.6° F.
19 times more record high temps than record lows.

It seems to need to be repeated once again for the die hard denier cult dingbats.

Winter weather in North Dakota is not equivalent to global climate.

Winter weather in North Dakota not being equivalent to global climate is caused by global warming.

It's somehow both sad and simultaneously hilarious to watch retards who can't comprehend science try to make jokes about it.

Forum List

Back