40% of Americans now favor Trump's Impeachment

Blackhawk tell me you're satisfied with the way trump has governed so far, that hes shown the moral strength a president must have
Get back to us when we give a rat''s ass what you think or what a fake news poll says.
If you don't give a rats ass yet with the way this moron is performing you never will
/----/ Do you think your name calling will change anyone's opinion?
No cell nothing will change most of your dolts minds You'd support him if he shot some one on 5th ave. Maybe if he gave a good war where 1000's of republicans died you MIGHT change your mind OR if Kelly Ann gave him a BJ We know how disgusting you repubs think that is

Blackhawk tell me you're satisfied with the way trump has governed so far, that hes shown the moral strength a president must have
Get back to us when we give a rat''s ass what you think or what a fake news poll says.
If you don't give a rats ass yet with the way this moron is performing you never will
No cell nothing will change most of your dolts minds You'd support him if he shot some one on 5th ave. Maybe if he gave a good war where 1000's of republicans died you MIGHT change your mind OR if Kelly Ann gave him a BJ We know how disgusting you repubs think that is
/----/ why do most liberal arguments always take a turn towards sexual perversion?

/----/ why do most liberal arguments always take a turn towards sexual perversion?
The reason that was brought up was because that's what republicans tried to bury Bill Clinton with ,,,but I guess a pussy grabber is ok with you folks?

Now that you're back how bout that list of Trump legislative accomplishments.

Zero.....best accomplishment ever.
And if zero continues the 2018 election will NOT have republicans jumping for joy It would mean that trump promises are worth sheet

Oh, I think it will.

The GOP will win more houses in the senate.

Better hope Ruth can hang on for 3+ more years. After that, she'll only need to last 12 more.

And if zero continues the 2018 election will NOT have republicans jumping for joy It would mean that trump promises are worth sheet

Oh, I think it will.

Better hope Ruth can hang on for 3+ more years. After that, she'll only need to last 12 more.
Lol
Yes their campaign slogan will be: We've accomplished nothing but vote for us anyway.

:itsok::itsok:

Oh, I think it will.

Lol
Yes their campaign slogan will be: We've accomplished nothing but vote for us anyway.
what will the dems be, we still don't care about you?

after today's chaos that 40% number will definitely grow.
Things just keep getting better for the left.

Oh, I think it will.

Lol
There you go again proving you're idiocy and not knowing the D platform. You sure do wear your ignorance on your sleeve.

The stat still stinging the bottom feeders was 52% would rather have Obama president than Trump.

Imagine being a trump supporter watching this WH crumble right before their eyes and they still yell, Go TRUMP.

Yes go... go into the 20's in approval ratings.

DEPLORABLES:
Worthless polls: any poll that has Trump down which is ALL OF THEM.
Good polls: they can't find any.
Lol

Oh, I think it will.

Lol
There you go again proving you're idiocy and not knowing the D platform. You sure do wear your ignorance on your sleep.
well what is the platform exactly, bring in illegals and keep blacks in poverty? trangender are biological? you have no 1st amendment rights? wow well good luck with that, that did so well in 2016.

Forum List

Back