40% of Americans now favor Trump's Impeachment

Obama and Bill Clinton had major legislation passed during their first few months.
After 7 months.... Trump's played thousands of hours of golf. Nothing more.

490.gif
529.gif

[
And thanks to today's technology such a disaster will not reoccur.
The question is who was actually running the show?
It's usually career public servants.

Nelson Rockefeller was governor for 4 terms, since the late 1950's thru the early 1970's

And he was a republican.

WITHIN Obama's first 3 months he got a stimulus bill passed that helped turn the economy around.
Lol
The economy didn't "turn around" until Trump's victory, Obama had the worst economy of any two term president in the history of America
Don't you realize that Reasonable doesn't give a shit if everyone else is serving food at $9.00/hour?
More feces flinging. I love it.
Obama created a plethora of low wage jobs and you're claiming bragging rights?
You fucking moron, I live in a suburb and I saw what GW/Obama created

Moron doesn't know this is still Obama's economy Trump is gliding on. Obamahad more jobs created his last 6 months than Trump did his first 6 months. 10,000 more
This is not Obama's economy, are you serious? Do you know how many economic related regulations that Obama put in place that has been ripped out by the roots by Trump and his team? It's in the hundreds. This is Trump's economy. If it were lousy you would agree with me but because the economy is kicking ass you lie to yourself...that is kind of sick dude.
Just a little story. My Obama loving Mother in Law is jumping up and down with excitement over her increasing portfolio. She even said if this continues she will vote for Trump in 2020.

Moron doesn't know this is still Obama's economy Trump is gliding on. Obamahad more jobs created his last 6 months than Trump did his first 6 months. 10,000 more
This is not Obama's economy, are you serious? Do you know how many economic related regulations that Obama put in place that has been ripped out by the roots by Trump and his team? It's in the hundreds. This is Trump's economy. If it were lousy you would agree with me but because the economy is kicking ass you lie to yourself...that is kind of sick dude.
Just a little story. My Obama loving Mother in Law is jumping up and down with excitement over her increasing portfolio. She even said if this continues she will vote for Trump in 2020.
No, no! You're wrong! Trump just plays golf! Unreasonable said so!

WITHIN Obama's first 3 months he got a stimulus bill passed that helped turn the economy around.
Lol
The economy didn't "turn around" until Trump's victory, Obama had the worst economy of any two term president in the history of America
Worst economy ?? I've seen many here talking out their asses but you win the weekly prize Trump brags about his employment record?? Obama gwb clinton beat his 6 month record And the stock markets?? Already breaking records and continued to do so The trump moron did nothing to the market except for today when his asshole mouth brought it down

Fake Groucho's whole schtick is
" Reasonable thinks _________________ followed by a lie.
Yet in his mind he's slaying libruls.

About that Trump economy. Anyone see the stock market today?
Wonder why trump didn't come out today bragging about the booming stock market?

Lol
Worst economy ?? I've seen many here talking out their asses but you win the weekly prize Trump brags about his employment record?? Obama gwb clinton beat his 6 month record And the stock markets?? Already breaking records and continued to do so The trump moron did nothing to the market except for today when his asshole mouth brought it down
Rambunctious couldn't find his ass with a GPS. He knows nothing about politics or obama's achievements yet thinks Trump is the best president in100 years.

You are completely wrong. Everything you said is wrong and provably so. I would take the time to do so but I can tell by your idiotic assumptions that it won't do any good.

The stock market responded today toTrump's wonderful handling of the C-Ville horror.

You are completely wrong. Everything you said is wrong and provably so. I would take the time to do so but I can tell by your idiotic assumptions that it won't do any good.
yeah you don't have the time that's it. Lol

Rambunctious couldn't find his ass with a GPS. He knows nothing about politics or obama's achievements yet thinks Trump is the best president in100 years.
Really? you laughed at me two years ago when I said Trump will win the presidency.....I've got history on my side...

About that Trump economy. Anyone see the stock market today?
Wonder why trump didn't come out today bragging about the booming stock market?
It was a one day correction.... come now.... you know that but I bet you kneel and pray for a stock market crash like Obama had every night at your bedside. What a great American you are, to wish for a bad economy because you don't like republican presidents. WOW!

No, no! You're wrong! Trump just plays golf! Unreasonable said so!
Oh yeah And grabs a little MEOW on the side

Forum List

Back