40% of Americans now favor Trump's Impeachment

most of Trump's "achievements " are naming hospitals and post offices and giving polluters Carte blanch to foul our environment.

Yup Americans are so enamored ofTrump's accomplishments almost half the country wants him impeached. Lol
Talk about "weak".
That's what I like about Communists like you; you start spouting nonsense when you can't utilize facts.
Ya know this loser is licking his wounds when he pulls out the c word.
You want governent to dictate the market...you're a Communist.

most of Trump's "achievements " are naming hospitals and post offices and giving polluters Carte blanch to foul our environment.

Yup Americans are so enamored ofTrump's accomplishments almost half the country wants him impeached. Lol

most of Obama's "achievements " are naming hospitals and post offices and giving polluters Carte blanch to foul our environment.

Yup Americans are so enamored of Obama accomplishments almost half the country wants him impeached. Lol

How do the dumbass Deplorables rationalize that 52% want Obama to take over for Trump?
" oh wait... are there that many more liberals than us?"

Haha

Talk about "weak".
That's what I like about Communists like you; you start spouting nonsense when you can't utilize facts.
There you go again so shook up you keep pulling shit fromyour ass and flinging it against the wall.

If he doesn't improve our economy for everybody in the next 3.5 years, I'm not voting anymore.

Where are the manufacturing jobs Trump promised to bring back?

Right now the economy is just following the course that Obama set for it.
Did you read my post or are you simply pulling statements out of your ass?
the truth is obama in his first 6 months had more employed gwb did too and probably clinton also than the trump blabbermouth

most of Obama's "achievements " are naming hospitals and post offices and giving polluters Carte blanch to foul our environment.

Yup Americans are so enamored of Obama accomplishments almost half the country wants him impeached. Lol
WITHIN Obama's first 3 months he got a stimulus bill passed that helped turn the economy around.
Lol
Trump: nothing.

Talk about "weak".
There you go again so shook up you keep pulling shit fromyour ass and flinging it against the wall.
I responded directly to your post.
You want Trump to follow the rest of the world and allow global organizations to dictate our economy.
You posted it and I defined it.

If he doesn't improve our economy for everybody in the next 3.5 years, I'm not voting anymore.

the truth is obama in his first 6 months had more employed gwb did too and probably clinton also than the trump blabbermouth
In his 1st 6 months 700,000 people were losing their jobs every month.
Was it Obama's fault?
No.
But it was reality.

[
Where was the NYS Department of Health?
It's almost always run by Democrats.

Nelson A. Rockefeller | hallofgovernors.ny.gov

Nelson A. Rockefeller (1908–1979) was elected governor four times before being appointed vice president by Gerald R. Ford after Richard Nixon resigned.

Love Canal - A Brief History | SUNY Geneseo

Public awareness of the disaster unfolded in the late 1970s when investigative newspaper coverage and grassroots door-to-door health surveys began to reveal a series of inexplicable illnesses—epilepsy, asthma, migraines, and nephrosis—and abnormally high rates of birth defects and miscarriages in the Love Canal neighborhood.

more unemployed gave up. hint

WITHIN Obama's first 3 months he got a stimulus bill passed that helped turn the economy around.
Lol
Trump: nothing.
Obama's first year saw a loss of 700,000 jobs a year and a million laid off H1-Bs taking jobs from Americans rather than being sent back to India.

In his 1st 6 months 700,000 people were losing their jobs every month.
Was it Obama's fault?
No.
But it was reality.

he didn't make that

Lol
The economy didn't "turn around" until Trump's victory, Obama had the worst economy of any two term president in the history of America

[
Where was the NYS Department of Health?
It's almost always run by Democrats.

Nelson A. Rockefeller | hallofgovernors.ny.gov

Nelson A. Rockefeller (1908–1979) was elected governor four times before being appointed vice president by Gerald R. Ford after Richard Nixon resigned.

Love Canal - A Brief History | SUNY Geneseo

Public awareness of the disaster unfolded in the late 1970s when investigative newspaper coverage and grassroots door-to-door health surveys began to reveal a series of inexplicable illnesses—epilepsy, asthma, migraines, and nephrosis—and abnormally high rates of birth defects and miscarriages in the Love Canal neighborhood.
And thanks to today's technology such a disaster will not reoccur.
The question is who was actually running the show?
It's usually career public servants.

Obama and Bill Clinton had major legislation passed during their first few months.
After 7 months.... Trump's played thousands of hours of golf. Nothing more.

Lol
The economy didn't "turn around" until Trump's victory, Obama had the worst economy of any two term president in the history of America
Moron doesn't know this is still Obama's economy Trump is gliding on. Obamahad more jobs created his last 6 months than Trump did his first 6 months. 10,000 more.

Obama and Bill Clinton had major legislation passed during their first few months.
After 7 months.... Trump's played thousands of hours of golf. Nothing more.
Clinton was blessed with the dot.com revolution.
Good for him.
But he boosted the number H1-Bs beyond reason.

Forum List

Back