40 shot over 3 days in Chicago

I thought Trump was gonna straighten that mess out?
Obama had 8 years as President and many years as a "community organizer" before that. Why didn't Obungo fix it? Not Trump's problem. You sick sad democrats created this all by yourselves. Why can't you fix it?
Trump has at least a couple months left to fix it. Why won't he do anything about it? It cuts into his golf time?

Great Douche time in office 469 day.

469 divided by 30 = 15 Missed 30-days plan allotted time to killing off ISIS with that 30-Day plan to defeat ISIS.
To be fair, he never told you which span of 30 days he'd finally get around to doing it :laugh:

Can the welfare offices, sneaker stores, liquor store and pawn shops just give away free guns? That would thin the herd and reduce the problem after a brief uptick

I'm glad they're dead.

It is tragic that Democrat leadership are so bad at their jobs that this massive amount of violence goes on at a daily basis and none of the Democrats will do anything about it. They don't want to get tough with the very people that keep them in office.

At least it is only Blacks killing Blacks.

I thought Trump was gonna straighten that mess out?
Obama had 8 years as President and many years as a "community organizer" before that. Why didn't Obungo fix it? Not Trump's problem. You sick sad democrats created this all by yourselves. Why can't you fix it?
Trump has at least a couple months left to fix it. Why won't he do anything about it? It cuts into his golf time?

Great Douche time in office 469 day.

469 divided by 30 = 15 Missed 30-days plan allotted time to killing off ISIS with that 30-Day plan to defeat ISIS.
To be fair, he never told you which span of 30 days he'd finally get around to doing it :laugh:
GIF-incredulous-my-god-oh-my-god-OMG-shocked-Steve-Buscemi-WTF-GIF.gif

Dang!

I'm glad they're dead.

It is tragic that Democrat leadership are so bad at their jobs that this massive amount of violence goes on at a daily basis and none of the Democrats will do anything about it. They don't want to get tough with the very people that keep them in office.

I understand MS-13, la eme and the Mexican Mafia have all made serious inroads into black territory. It's what they get for killing each other off all these years, plus supporting illegals.

I'm glad they're dead.

As you can see from the democrat trolls posting here, blacks shooting each other is considered funny and troll worthy. They're very sick creatures.

Forum List

Back