40 Years of Class Warfare in One Chart.

dear, if it is that serious, why does the right believe we can not simply throw money at it by raising taxes?
dear, the issue is not money but rather that we cant defeat them . Do you understand? Good boy, very short sentences are harder to mess up. Stick to very short sentences and we can possibly continue your education.
we can't win, so why not lower taxes; i got it, dear.

The Great Divergence:
"The top 1% of income earners received approximately 20% of the pre-tax income in 2013,[21] versus approximately 10% from 1950 to 1980.[2][22][23]

"The top 1% is not homogeneous, with the very top income households pulling away from others in the top 1%.

"For example, the top 0.1% of households received approximately 10% of the pre-tax income in 2013, versus approximately 3-4% between 1951-1981.[21][24]

"Most of the growth in income inequality has been between the middle class and top earners, with the disparity widening the further one goes up in the income distribution.[25]

"To put this change into perspective, if the US had the same income distribution it had in 1979, each family in the bottom 80% of the income distribution would have $11,000 more per year in income on average, or $916 per month.[26]"

Income inequality in the United States - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

What kind of engine runs on trickle down liquidity. Shouldn't an "liquidity Pump" be more necessary and more proper.

more perfect liberal gibberish from a total illiterate

This...... is why I've started to ignore him.

yes, imagine, he speaks English worse than most liberals. I think it is a reflection of the general liberal IQ.

I don't know. I don't remember him being like this in the past. I remember him being more intelligent, even though we disagreed. Now... I don't know what happened... but he's flat out looney and incoherent. Perhaps the poor guy had a stroke or something. I don't know. But clearly if you continue to keep talking to him, you'll go round and round, and never end up at a logical thought. It's kinda sad.

What kind of engine runs on trickle down liquidity. Shouldn't an "liquidity Pump" be more necessary and more proper.

yes, imagine, he speaks English worse than most liberals. I think it is a reflection of the general liberal IQ.

I don't know. I don't remember him being like this in the past. I remember him being more intelligent, even though we disagreed. Now... I don't know what happened... but he's flat out looney and incoherent. Perhaps the poor guy had a stroke or something. I don't know. But clearly if you continue to keep talking to him, you'll go round and round, and never end up at a logical thought. It's kinda sad.

it seems that he is using translation software.

Oh brother. That would explain so much.

Oh brother. That would explain so much.

i offered to shoot him something back in his native language using translation software to show him how bad it is. He must have felt really cool debating in America from Romania or wherever.

So, when are those of the opposing view going to have anything more than fallacy for their Cause?

Goodbye Daniel. You've been a jerk, made illogical statements, and many times outright gibberish.

I'm done with you. Welcome to the ignore function. You will now magically cease to exist in my world. So long. Be well.

So, when are those of the opposing view going to have anything more than fallacy for their Cause?

Goodbye Daniel. You've been a jerk, made illogical statements, and many times outright gibberish.

I'm done with you. Welcome to the ignore function. You will now magically cease to exist in my world. So long. Be well.
Thank you for having nothing but fallacy for your Cause.

Forum List

Back