400 million guns

You have confused "civilian" with "private".
All militias are civilian militias.
No I'm not. Neither are authorized in any state of the union to act in a military or law enforcement capacity. There are state Militias, you know controlled by the States.

"In addition, many states, including Wisconsin, prohibit private individuals, untrained, unaccountable to civilian authority from taking on official functions - functions of an official public officer like a police officer without any authority.

And so in Kenosha, what we saw was the armed militias not only acting as paramilitary organizations but also, you know, arrogating to themselves official functions as peacekeepers or law enforcement officers that they have no authority to be undertaking."

No I'm not. Neither are authorized in any state of the union to act in a military or law enforcement capacity. There are state Militias, you know controlled by the States.

"In addition, many states, including Wisconsin, prohibit private individuals, untrained, unaccountable to civilian authority from taking on official functions - functions of an official public officer like a police officer without any authority.

And so in Kenosha, what we saw was the armed militias not only acting as paramilitary organizations but also, you know, arrogating to themselves official functions as peacekeepers or law enforcement officers that they have no authority to be undertaking."

enlisted soldiers are not civilian militia,,

for fucks sake get a dictionary,,

Good try retard

Address the reality of YOUR country's failure, instead of insulting a dissenting opinion.

M'kay.....

Gun crime rising in two-thirds of police force areas in England and Wales​

Exclusive: analysis reveals firearms offences have increased in 29 out of 43 forces over past decade

Two in three police force areas in England and Wales are experiencing rising gun crime, with one force facing levels six times higher than a decade ago, Guardian analysis of Home Office data has found.

While firearms offences have fallen 14% on the whole in the past 10 years – helped by a big fall in gun crime in London – 29 out of 43 police forces have seen an increase in gun crime during that time. In eight of these it has more than doubled.

Gun crime rises in UK in last year with more than 9,700 cases reported​

It comes after Sky News learned the number of firearms seized by the National Crime Agency has quadrupled in the last three years.

You want to claim militia privilege as per the 2A have at it. There's a reason that gun activists have abandoned that. It will ONLY pertain to males between 17 and 45 and are documented as militia members and female members of the NG

No one else
That's nice. But in order to amend the Constitution you need 38 states to ratify it. Not gonna happen. One example of why is that 27 states have enacted or have laws already signed and passed allowing constitutional or permitless carry. Now, I don't agree with it but that is the mindset of over half the country.

the repube cities seem to be doing a better job,,,

sounds like youve given up,,

Republican cities with more affluent residents. That matters, because people with affluence have something to lose and are less likely to engage in behavior that will have long-term adverse consequences. Obviously there's a lot more packed into that affluence. Communities of people who understand the value of education and have more stable family situations - won't deny that. But there are also historical reasons that explain disparities there, too.

Violent crime stats are easy to cite. Understanding what's driving crime is harder, and I think both conservatives and liberals get it wrong. Conservatives think it just comes down to bad individuals and inferior cultures. Liberals think everything can be explained by poverty, and that's not really accurate either.

Republican cities with more affluent residents. That matters, because people with affluence have something to lose and are less likely to engage in behavior that will have long-term adverse consequences. Obviously there's a lot more packed into that affluence. Communities of people who understand the value of education and have more stable family situations - won't deny that. But there are also historical reasons that explain disparities there, too.

Violent crime stats are easy to cite. Understanding what's driving crime is harder, and I think both conservatives and liberals get it wrong. Conservatives think it just comes down to bad individuals and inferior cultures. Liberals think everything can be explained by poverty, and that's not really accurate either.
are you trying to tell me that san fran, chicago and DC dont have affluent residents??

I sure hope not,,

democrats plan their cities to be cesspools is the only explanation I can come up with

Regardless, guns are not the problem. It is people.

Address the reality of YOUR country's failure, instead of insulting a dissenting opinion.

M'kay.....

Gun crime rising in two-thirds of police force areas in England and Wales​

Exclusive: analysis reveals firearms offences have increased in 29 out of 43 forces over past decade

Two in three police force areas in England and Wales are experiencing rising gun crime, with one force facing levels six times higher than a decade ago, Guardian analysis of Home Office data has found.

While firearms offences have fallen 14% on the whole in the past 10 years – helped by a big fall in gun crime in London – 29 out of 43 police forces have seen an increase in gun crime during that time. In eight of these it has more than doubled.

Gun crime rises in UK in last year with more than 9,700 cases reported​

It comes after Sky News learned the number of firearms seized by the National Crime Agency has quadrupled in the last three years.
Been over it a thousand times retard. If you had any grey matter between your lugs to stop information, then you wouldn't be posting retarded posts. But you're American, so you just spew the usual nonsensical shit.

there are dozens of not hundreds waiting to be called up,,

when you get the constitution changed pet us know then we can talk,,
Called up by whom? Congress? The CiC? The Governors?

The chain of command for the Militias is set up in the Constitution. No need to change it.

Called up by whom? Congress? The CiC? The Governors?

The chain of command for the Militias is set up in the Constitution. No need to change it.
doesnt matter,,
theres nothing that says the right to keep and bear arms means you have to be in a militia,,

Yes. These are civilian militias.
Yes. These are private militias.

Republican cities with more affluent residents. That matters, because people with affluence have something to lose and are less likely to engage in behavior that will have long-term adverse consequences. Obviously there's a lot more packed into that affluence. Communities of people who understand the value of education and have more stable family situations - won't deny that.
Republicans and wealthy are more likely to own guns that Democrats and the poor.
And yet, wealthy Republican areas are less likely to see gun-related violent crime than poor Democrat areas.
Huh.
Violent crime stats are easy to cite. Understanding what's driving crime is harder, and I think both conservatives and liberals get it wrong.
According to --you,--- its the guns.
Apparently not.

are you trying to tell me that san fran, chicago and DC dont have affluent residents??

I sure hope not,,

democrats plan their cities to be cesspools is the only explanation I can come up with

Of course they do, but they also have poor communities. It's not like Palo Alto, CA or Rochester, MN.

Yes. These are civilian militias.

Yes. These are private militias.
Hahahaha you mean the pretend militias, those who have no authority or special privileges with respect to weapons any more than Grandma's sewing club does. Sure, we got those nutsjobs we have to look out for.

Republicans and wealthy are more likely to own guns that Democrats and the poor.

Well if Democrats and the poor don't own any guns then how are they committing all those gun crimes in 'Democrat' cities - do they just pull them out their ass?

And yet, wealthy Republican areas are less likely to see gun-related violent crime than poor Democrat areas.

Not really. Red states have more gun violence per capita than blue states - already established this.

Well if Democrats and the poor don't own any guns then how are they committing all those gun crimes in 'Democrat' cities - do they just pull them out their ass?

Not really. Red states have more gun violence per capita than blue states - already established this.
my god you are one dumb mother fucker,,

doesnt matter,,
theres nothing that says the right to keep and bear arms means you have to be in a militia,,
A precedent changing ruling from the SC could revert control of weapon regulation back to the states. Stack the courts with anti-gun judges, but make sure they skirt the truth a little about their purposeful design during their confirmation hearings.

I like how you selectively chose places that dont apply,,

I selected places that were affluent and thus, mayors don't have the challenge of dealing with violent crime.

I already posted how a list of counties with the most gun violence. Except for Cook County (Chicago), Philadelphia County, and DC, there were hardly any in the states with the strictest gun control laws. Didn't see a response to that, so I'm guessing that was deliberately ignored.

A precedent changing ruling from the SC could revert control of weapon regulation back to the states. Stack the courts with anti-gun judges, but make sure they skirt the truth a little about their purposeful design during their confirmation hearings.
precedents dont apply in constitutional issues,, only what it says applies,,

sorry your progressive tricks arent working anymore,,

Forum List

Back