400 million guns

As are all semi-automatic rifles, pistols and shotguns......and yet, still not military, since military rifles can be fired semi-auto, 3 round burst or fully automatic.....

You doofus.
Not at all true. You seem to know nothing about guns.

Just for instance… a nine millimeter has nowhere near the penetration power of an AR

Just for instance… a nine millimeter has nowhere near the penetration power of an AR

At the distance of a mass public shooting it doesn't matter. That is the point you refuse to accept.

Who do you define as “the left”?

I certainly don’t want to get rid of all guns. I own four.

The left doesn't want to get rid of all guns......they just want to get rid of the guns from the enemies of the democrat party....it is hard to oppress people when they can shoot back....

And a 5.56 or .223 does not have the power of a 12 gauge shotgun shell at the distance of a mass public shooting.

Your opinion does not matter.
Theirs does.
And you don't get to ignore it.

All of that is correct, but we can change the court; we just need people who are as committed to political wickedness and who care about actually getting power instead of pissing in their pants about how mean the world is. Got nothing against femininity but the Dems are frankly a bit too feminized as of late, so might be a while.

CA strictest gun laws NH very lax gun laws

CA murder rate is 5 times that of NH

That may be true, and I didn't say that California didn't have gun-related homicide. But the fact that the states that have the strictest gun control have comparatively few cities in the top 25 of gun-related homicides is saying something.

But what says a lot more - and what has for years - is how the USA has far more gun-related killings than any other advanced or even semi-advanced society on earth. That is really and truly the end of the debate.

Unless it's legally changed, it's' the law of the land.

And that, ultimately, is at the root of conservatism: we don't have to actually be right about the constitutional validity of abortion bans or the 'right' to purchase an AR-15 - if we have the power, we are right.

Indeed, might makes right: that has been the conservative mantra for ages. I wish more liberals and so-called moderates would understand this. Maybe then they'd realize what they're up against.

And that, ultimately, is at the root of conservatism: we don't have to actually be right about the constitutional validity of abortion bans or the 'right' to purchase an AR-15 - if we have the power, we are right.

Indeed, might makes right: that has been the conservative mantra for ages. I wish more liberals and so-called moderates would understand this. Maybe then they'd realize what they're up against.
Indeed, might makes right: that has been the conservative mantra for ages. I wish more liberals and so-called moderates would understand this.

what makes you believe they don't?

How much utter crap do they pass when they have the majority?

AWBs, that they have to change the definition of Assault weapons, for cosmetic reasons?

That may be true, and I didn't say that California didn't have gun-related homicide. But the fact that the states that have the strictest gun control have comparatively few cities in the top 25 of gun-related homicides is saying something.

But what says a lot more - and what has for years - is how the USA has far more gun-related killings than any other advanced or even semi-advanced society on earth. That is really and truly the end of the debate.
There are more people in any one of 7 Counties individually in California than the entire populace of New Hampshire

wheres abortion in the constitution??

Forum List

Back