400 years of Slavery?

Do you know that if the blacks of Africa didn't WAR upon each other but lived with Christian Values of peace and brotherhood, there wouldn't of been a slave market?
Christian values? :rofl:
Like the Inquisition?

Christians killed people a thousand years ago, Muslims are blowing up people today.

Yeah, that's the same.

Wow, you're desperate ...
Less than 1% of of Muslims, and certainly not the the official leadership, mr. Bigot. But many thanks to the GOP the last 35 years, Reagan and pal Saddam, April what's her name telling uncle Saddam we didn't care about Kuwait's borders LOL, then George ww's stupidest Wars ever AND a corrupt world depression. Oh you missed all that LOL. You people are unbelievable.
Less than 1% of of Muslims
Less than 1 billion people is 1 million people...Still quite a lot.. Do you like it when Muslims kill innocent men, women and children? You sure seem to by marginalizing the events like Boston Bombing, Fort Hood shooting, and the Gay Bar of Orlando...Don't you like Gays?

35-40% of Muslims believe non-Muslims should die and a majority of Muslims understand how they feel. It may be 1% doing it, but they have broad support

Do you know that if the blacks of Africa didn't WAR upon each other but lived with Christian Values of peace and brotherhood, there wouldn't of been a slave market?
Like the Inquisition?

The inquisition was christian values? Lol.
Definitely, the church claimed it was.

Are you always this childishly simplistic . . . oh, wait, forgot who I was talking to.

Never mind.

Like the Inquisition?

Christians killed people a thousand years ago, Muslims are blowing up people today.

Yeah, that's the same.

Less than 1% of of Muslims, and certainly not the the official leadership, mr. Bigot. But many thanks to the GOP the last 35 years, Reagan and pal Saddam, April what's her name telling uncle Saddam we didn't care about Kuwait's borders LOL, then George ww's stupidest Wars ever AND a corrupt world depression. Oh you missed all that LOL. You people are unbelievable.
Less than 1 billion people is 1 million people...Still quite a lot.. Do you like it when Muslims kill innocent men, women and children? You sure seem to by marginalizing the events like Boston Bombing, Fort Hood shooting, and the Gay Bar of Orlando...Don't you like Gays?

35-40% of Muslims believe non-Muslims should die and a majority of Muslims understand how they feel. It may be 1% doing it, but they have broad support
Link to that BS? And I said less than 1%, actually much less, and refugees not at all.

Like the Inquisition?

Yeah, that's the same.

All American citizens who got seriously pissed off by GOP bigot racist assholes...

More facts then you have heard in years, Super Dupe. All well-known except on planet GOP super duper.
four sure ..for sure
a lot of USMB members are afraid of facts
you sound very childish/amateurish/unprofessional/etc with the dupe/duper stuff--FYI
...that's why it's hard to believe you would be a professor--but they do have jackass professors like this one and you: the definition of a dem/lib/idiot that hates the world because she is fat and ugly
View attachment 191835
You are a dupe d u h. Fox Rush Etc are totally fos just like Trump same stuff LOL.

So I showed you are minimum wage is is c crap and you ignored it. Everything Else I said is well-known except on planet Dupe
hahahah--your sentences/ideas/etc don't even make sense
''''So I showed [ showed?? --pick a better word ] you are minimum wage is is [ is is ?? ] c crap [ c crap???? ] Everything Else [ double capitals ] well-known [ what's with the dash -? ] '''
--we all accept poor grammar, every now and then--but not many times in one sentence
...you must be one of those Quota professors that they just let through with bad grades
...if you teach at a university, all the students there are going to be dumbasses
It's my smartphone I'm talking into I hate typing. I believe you can understand and are just being a troll as usual
You got busted , now Rules for Radicals for your defense....Tard...
What is Rules for Radicals, only GOP doops know... Sure is a scary world for you poor Schnucks.

Like the Inquisition?

Are you always this childishly simplistic . . . oh, wait, forgot who I was talking to.

Never mind.
Notice how the elitist is talking like Hillary Rodham Clinton, trying to demean you like a child....Talk about sociopathic....

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
four sure ..for sure
a lot of USMB members are afraid of facts
you sound very childish/amateurish/unprofessional/etc with the dupe/duper stuff--FYI
...that's why it's hard to believe you would be a professor--but they do have jackass professors like this one and you: the definition of a dem/lib/idiot that hates the world because she is fat and ugly
View attachment 191835
You are a dupe d u h. Fox Rush Etc are totally fos just like Trump same stuff LOL.

So I showed you are minimum wage is is c crap and you ignored it. Everything Else I said is well-known except on planet Dupe
''''So I showed [ showed?? --pick a better word ] you are minimum wage is is [ is is ?? ] c crap [ c crap???? ] Everything Else [ double capitals ] well-known [ what's with the dash -? ] '''
--we all accept poor grammar, every now and then--but not many times in one sentence
...you must be one of those Quota professors that they just let through with bad grades
...if you teach at a university, all the students there are going to be dumbasses
It's my smartphone I'm talking into I hate typing. I believe you can understand and are just being a troll as usual
What is Rules for Radicals, only GOP doops know... Sure is a scary world for you poor Schnucks.
Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals
In this book we are concerned with how to create mass organizations to seize power and give it to the people; to realize the democratic dream of equality, justice, peace.... "Better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.' This means revolution." p.3
You are the epitome of the ignorant fool, if you don't even know your own party rules. Guess that shows how uneducated this fool is.

Like the Inquisition?

Never mind.
Notice how the elitist is talking like Hillary Rodham Clinton, trying to demean you like a child....Talk about sociopathic....

He demeaned himself like a child. I just pointed it out.

Like the Inquisition?

Never mind.

Ah, that elitist attitude again, just like your vagina bitch candidate. And you saw how well that did for her. Not to worry your time is coming....

Like the Inquisition?

Yeah, that's the same.

Link?

In this book we are concerned with how to create mass organizations to seize power and give it to the people; to realize the democratic dream of equality, justice, peace.... "Better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.' This means revolution." p.3
You are the epitome of the ignorant fool, if you don't even know your own party rules. Guess that shows how uneducated this fool is.
Only on Fox!! Nobody ever heard of alinski before that... What a a disgrace...

Like the Inquisition?

Yeah, that's the same.

Link?

You've obviously got no intellectual curiosity since you aren't willing to Google it yourself. You'd easily find it is true. I always Google before I ask people to provide me with links to information. I only ask for links when leftists make shit up that isn't true.

But I have one question for you before I do that. If I can show that more than a third of Muslims support terrorist attacks against civilians, what will you say? Will you admit that Muslim terror is a bigger issue than you gave it credit for? Trump is right, we need to protect Americans with tougher immigration with Muslims? We need to build a wall so a terrorist can't flay to Mexico City and walk across the border?

Here's what usually happens:

Leftist: Link?

kaz: Here you go. So what do you say now?

Leftist: {silence}

kaz: Ah, so you didn't care.

I'll do your work for you, but tell me you care

Like the Inquisition?

Never mind.

I can't think of any way to demean yourself more than to lose an election and write a book and go on a tour giving 44 (or whatever she's up to) excuses for why you lost, none of them yourself. Which is the one legit reason she lost the election

It is a reference to ideological tunnel vision & generations of being bound by a thought process that prohibits thinking outside the box.

This is the origins of that comment and while the number could be considered off if you discount the history of Africa the point remains on target.

Rather than dig into the substance of the situation the left would rather distract you with the thoughts of a simpleton.

While this could be considered a "race" thread I hope that the moderators see that it is a hot topic in political circles and deserves to be discussed and thought out rather than relegated to the race forum which very few visit.

The slaves did much better in America, than Africans in Africa. That's the beauty we call civilization.

Today Africans would be DYING to have an opportunity to be a slave here. It's a much better alternative to starving...

Slavery is the best thing that happened to African Americans. Sad that it's over soon as their breeding rate is much higher and at least so far their voting patterns are the same as their 3rd world friends. They will vote themselves right back to the third world...

Yeah, that's the same.

Link?

You've obviously got no intellectual curiosity since you aren't willing to Google it yourself. You'd easily find it is true. I always Google before I ask people to provide me with links to information. I only ask for links when leftists make shit up that isn't true.

But I have one question for you before I do that. If I can show that more than a third of Muslims support terrorist attacks against civilians, what will you say? Will you admit that Muslim terror is a bigger issue than you gave it credit for? Trump is right, we need to protect Americans with tougher immigration with Muslims? We need to build a wall so a terrorist can't flay to Mexico City and walk across the border?

Speaking of "making shit up".

Link?

Speaking of "making shit up".

I don't know what that means, neither do you. At least you admitted that you don't care that over a third of Muslims supporting terrorism doesn't phase you as sick as that is.

So tell me. How many Americans would have to die before you decided it is worth having border security in this country? 1 Million? 10 Million? 100 Million? Which number is closest to your answer?

Only on Fox!! Nobody ever heard of alinski before that... What a a disgrace...
What a fucking retard...I knew about Saul Alinksy back in the 1990's , well before FAUX news came around on network tv. Just morons like you, and i say "MORON" have no clue what your side wants to do, yet, like the little goose stepping NAZI's of Hitler, you march right along with your Socialist elites. Just cant get more stupid than a Democrat....

Forum List

Back