41%

its the media's fault.

RussianWingers have 4 more years to use that one ...

And he's still your president. Polling is cute but no one believes it anymore. they have been shown to use biased methodology to get the results they wanted for too long.

Yup. Only numbnuts Shittingbull thinks polling is believable and sets great store by it as long as it shows what SB wants it to show.

If it were 85% favorable to Trump this thread wouldn't be here. SB really should get better meds because the ones being taken ain't working. LOL

Note all of Shittingbulls threads are anti Trump and don't hold you're breath for and anti Dem thread.

You had a different view here:

New poll is out....wanna bet Hillary is scared now? Post 2

For some reason you believed that poll, lolololol.

Thump as good ratings, YO !

says it himself all the time

Weren't there threads claiming he was at 36% last week?

Seems to be going up then. Are we going to see a new poll thread on his popularity every few days for the next 4 years?

only when the number goes down.

And he's still your president. Polling is cute but no one believes it anymore. they have been shown to use biased methodology to get the results they wanted for too long.

Yup. Only numbnuts Shittingbull thinks polling is believable and sets great store by it as long as it shows what SB wants it to show.

If it were 85% favorable to Trump this thread wouldn't be here. SB really should get better meds because the ones being taken ain't working. LOL

Note all of Shittingbulls threads are anti Trump and don't hold you're breath for and anti Dem thread.

Wow, you're a genius. Yes, if Trump had 85% popularity, this thread wouldn't be here. In other alternate universes, if you were smart, you'd have more money.

Wow, you're a genius. Yes, if Trump had 85% popularity, this thread wouldn't be here. In other alternate universes, if you were smart, you'd have more money.

A genius I am. I also have common sense which you have none of.

Trump received 42% of the vote, so 41% approval looks like it will be the norm during his term

He has done little to convince those that voted against him that he is looking out for their interests

He has done little to convince those that voted against him that he is looking out for their interests

Why should he?....all you do is scream insults at him....Poor little snowflakes think Daddy should give you cookies after you call him Hitler? :lol:

Last edited:

It's FAKE POLLING!!!

Tell it like it is westwall, explain the "methodology" which is used by every "cute" polling operation and what is their real agenda?

It's FAKE POLLING!!!

Tell it like it is westwall, explain the "methodology" which is used by every "cute" polling operation and what is their real agenda?

You tell me dude. According to the polls the shrilary, your hero, had a 93% chance of winning. Seems to me your polls were flawed at best.

It's FAKE POLLING!!!

You tell me dude. According to the polls the shrilary, your hero, had a 93% chance of winning. Seems to me your polls were flawed at best.
Quinnpac, the pollster in question, had FL and NC going for Hillary. smells a bit, eh?

It's FAKE POLLING!!!

"flawed" is not what you wrote, explain the methodology which you claim is "cute" not "flawed at best". The inference to be drawn from your original post was Polling is mendacious; which defies the math used. Look it up and then apologize to the readers' who actually believe your partisan bullshit (at least the few who are able to think).

Why should he?....all you do is scream insults at him....Poor little snowflakes think Daddy should give you cookies after you call him Hitler? :lol:

Trump has to run on his own record....he doesn't have Obama to kick around any more

Now, he will have to show that his programs are doing better than Obama's
The public is wise to his lying about his numbers

Forum List

Back