42% of Ohio Trump Rally Fans Were Dem or Independent

It means that Brad Parscale is a troll or a fucking idiot

You'd like to think that, just as you'd like to think that Trump will not win in 2020. But Parscale had people polling attendees at more than several rallies.

Sounds like your party is approaching some deep shit. Hope you're wearing some waders.

Is CNN covering this info too?
No, because it is bullshit.

But here are some actual facts --- not the alternative facts that you bootlickers lap up and spit out on a daily basis --- for you from CNN that I am sure you won't like.

The NFL continues its ratings momentum with another year of big viewership - CNN

The league's TV viewership for the 2019 season was up roughly 5% overall from the year prior, bringing in about 16.5 million viewers with the league's TV partners, Fox, CBS, NBC and ESPN, all benefiting from ratings increases.

This makes 2019 the most watched NFL season in three years. It also keeps up the ratings momentum from the 2018 season, which had increased viewership over the year prior.

In short, the NFL completely dominated TV last year. The league accounted for 47 of the top 50 most-watched shows on TV this season, including the entire top 10. NBC's "Sunday Night Football" averaged 20 million viewers and is on pace to be TV's No. 1 show in prime time for the ninth consecutive year, according to the network.

I'm guessing your response will be:

FAKE NEWS!!!
FAKE NEWS!!!

No, because it is bullshit.
[/QUOTE]

What info do you have that is in conflict with the info that the thread is about?

42% of those who attend any democrat rally are either tasmainian devils, goats, or lesbian kangaroos

I just read that one of the lefties here on the forum attended a Trump rally.

It means that Brad Parscale is a troll or a fucking idiot

Keep believing that if it helps you sleep at night. I hope you get a lot of sleep before next November.

Truth of the matter is while Trump continues to pack arenas with standing room only outside, the Democrat debates viewership keeps sinking. This along with dismal attendance at the contenders rallies. There is simply nothing to be enthused about.

Polls can say what they want, but if you can't get people out to vote, they are irrelevant. What the left doesn't understand is that they are pissing people off more and more with their antics like this phony impeachment. There are even rumors about that they might try a second impeachment as well, pissing off even more people.

So your concern about Trump winning is not the problem for the left. What they better be focusing on is not losing the House as well.

Forum List

Back