.45 Cal ACP Box of 50 is $36.00 ????

on rifle you save big time. pistol it is pretty close to break even, unless you mold your own lead. I'm reloading .223 for about 25 cents a piece when you factor in the reused shells. 30-06 i'm doing for about 45 cents and .308 for about the same. I'm just starting to mold my own .308 lead. I haven't loaded or shot any of that yet though.

My uncle used to reload his own ammo. He would go to the local tire dealers and get the used balancing weights and melt those down for cast bullets.

the guy i know who makes his own does that too. also batteries from junkyards.

yeah car batteries are a good source

shooting ranges are another

electronics and some household appliances

old plumbing

old hospital equipment

lead is pretty easy to come by if you know where to look

I went to Clark Brothers (guns) today to stock up on a few items. .45 cal auto low-grade, basic target grade rounds - $36.00 ?????? for 50 rounds ?????? A year ago they were $9.00 for the same deal. Obama is making it so law-abiding citizens can't even enjoy some casual target practice. Where is that fuck? On vacation, again?

How is this Obama's fault?

I went to Clark Brothers (guns) today to stock up on a few items. .45 cal auto low-grade, basic target grade rounds - $36.00 ?????? for 50 rounds ?????? A year ago they were $9.00 for the same deal. Obama is making it so law-abiding citizens can't even enjoy some casual target practice. Where is that fuck? On vacation, again?
Its all about supply and demand - demand has gone up, supply has not.
As I asked previously:
Given the mindless, reactionary response to the Newtown shooting by The Obama, the Dems, the left and the usual anti-gun loons, why do you suppose demand has gone uo?

Its all about supply and demand - demand has gone up, supply has not.
As I asked previously:
Given the mindless, reactionary response to the Newtown shooting by The Obama, the Dems, the left and the usual anti-gun loons, why do you suppose demand has gone uo?

And that response has been.........?

As the post below you reads, dumb-fuck, "the mindless, reactionary response to the Newtown shooting by The Obama, the Dems, the left and the usual anti-gun loons"

My uncle used to reload his own ammo. He would go to the local tire dealers and get the used balancing weights and melt those down for cast bullets.

old plumbing

old hospital equipment

yes, another place he gets lead from are some type of medical container that carries radioactive medicines. it's a lead box. he says its about the purest he comes across

This President tried to use dead children to advance another Un-American agenda. Nothing more, nothing less. This sad situation was completely unnecessary. Just hang in there and continue fighting the good fight. Fighting for our Constitution is definitely a fight worth fighting.

As the post below you reads, dumb-fuck, "the mindless, reactionary response to the Newtown shooting by The Obama, the Dems, the left and the usual anti-gun loons"

Anti gunner nutters are pissed that we got a jump on them this time.
There's so much ammo and guns in the hands of private citizen and ammo restrictions or gun bans will be none effective.

old plumbing

old hospital equipment

If you see an office building getting knocked down, it might be worth giving a 30-pack to the foreman...many elevators have lead ballast weights. My uncle got a bunch of those a long time ago...it kept him in bullets for about 2 years!

old plumbing

old hospital equipment

If you see an office building getting knocked down, it might be worth giving a 30-pack to the foreman...many elevators have lead ballast weights. My uncle got a bunch of those a long time ago...it kept him in bullets for about 2 years!

yes

there are numerous places to find lead

had not thought of that one though

dumb ass. It's called supply and demand. You silly bastards have bought up all the ammo and the retailers and manufacturers realize you are so stupid that you will pay these kinds of prices. I hope they double it again. And that you buy a lot of ammo at that price.

it's not supply and demand - dumb fuck.

Sash-ay your gay-ass into a gun store and talk to a manager about inventory/price increases. Request a dumbed-down answer then toddle the fuck out of the place before you get your teeth kicked in by some redneck gun-nut bible-toting republican.

lol

Not that I was buying, but at Jax (our gun store) all the ammo was gone except for some .22 and 3 box's of .30 special+P. For guns they had one Llama 1911, a Smith&Wesson model 10 and some cow boy guns. Every semi auto long gun was just gone. But they had a great selection of lever action long guns. Im looking at a Uberti Winchester 73 clone in 44/40.

Forum List

Back