.45 Cal ACP Box of 50 is $36.00 ????

Well then shove your nose back up your Dear Leader's asshole. Whatever floats your boat i guess.

Angry, bitter and paranoid.

You are correct Sir. I and Millions of other Americans are very angry at your Dictator piece of shit. He started all these Wars against his fellow Americans. Did he really believe we would all just roll over? Well sorry, it ain't gonna happen. The People are fighting back.

You'd be taken more seriously if you didn't miss use terms such as "dictator" like some butthurt, petulant little girl.

Angry, bitter and paranoid.

You are correct Sir. I and Millions of other Americans are very angry at your Dictator piece of shit. He started all these Wars against his fellow Americans. Did he really believe we would all just roll over? Well sorry, it ain't gonna happen. The People are fighting back.

You'd be taken more seriously if you didn't miss use terms such as "dictator" like some butthurt, petulant little girl.

Rip your tongue from from your Dear Leader's asshole, and then take a deep breathe. Maybe the fresh air will help you reconsider your Dear Leader-Worship? Who knows? It could happen?

Rip your tongue from from your Dear Leader's asshole, and then take a deep breathe. Maybe the fresh air will help you reconsider your Dear Leader-Worship? Who knows? It could happen?

I didn't vote for Mr Obama, nor do I support everything he does.

What I don't do however is speak in such hyperbole that nobody with an IQ above room temperature will take me seriously.

If your goal is to be the court jester, then you're suceeeding admirably. If however, your goal is to actually discuss the situation presented to you, you're failing miserably and setting yourself up to be nothing but a voice, howling in the wind, met with nothing but ridicule.

I went to Clark Brothers (guns) today to stock up on a few items. .45 cal auto low-grade, basic target grade rounds - $36.00 ?????? for 50 rounds ?????? A year ago they were $9.00 for the same deal. Obama is making it so law-abiding citizens can't even enjoy some casual target practice. Where is that fuck? On vacation, again?

Dumb shit nutters fall for the lobbyist NRA propaganda and that becomes the president's fault?

No matter what the product is, the cost is whatever the market will bear. That's the way it is in a CAPITALIST, FREE MARKET society.

You idiots did this to yourselves. You screech and whine your lies about the sky falling and about how Obama is coming for your guns and your bibles. I know you will never take responsibility for anything you do and/or say but shut up and live with the mess you have made and continue to make.

This is all on your Dictator asshole. It was all completely unnecessary. He's declared War on his own fellow Americans from day one. He simply used dead children to advance an old agenda. He should be ashamed of himself. These people he's attacking are good decent law abiding fellow Americans. He's caused so much unnecessary pain & suffering. But the People will fight back. He hasn't won quite yet.

Whiner. The one and only gun control related move from Obama was to loosen an existing law. The rest is in the very fertile imaginations of the people who own your ass.

Do your part - use your rent money to buy ammo.

I went to Clark Brothers (guns) today to stock up on a few items. .45 cal auto low-grade, basic target grade rounds - $36.00 ?????? for 50 rounds ?????? A year ago they were $9.00 for the same deal. Obama is making it so law-abiding citizens can't even enjoy some casual target practice. Where is that fuck? On vacation, again?

Its not Obama's fault you wackos are driving up the price of ammunition.

Not the point. Try reading the Constitution.
The claim was that the ammo purchased by the government was excessive because it was enough to kill every American 5 times over, so I merely pointed out that it was ludicrous to think a bullet was bought for the sole purpose of killing an American because that would mean that no bullet was ever used for practice.

So how does the government buying bullets for practice, training, and qualification tests violate the Constitution??????? :cuckoo:

yet you piss, moan, bitch and whine when citizens buy ammo in bulk and say they don't need it. citizens practice too
Actually, no I didn't. I merely turned the Right-wing nut argument around that if every bullet the government buys must counted as a bullet to kill an American with and none are needed beyond that purpose, then the same applies to the private citizen. If the government does not need bullets for practice, why would a private citizen? I was illustrating absurdity by being absurd, something the Right proudly claims is a valid arguing technique.

What I don't do however is speak in such hyperbole that nobody with an IQ above room temperature will take me seriously.

If your goal is to be the court jester, then you're suceeeding admirably. If however, your goal is to actually discuss the situation presented to you, you're failing miserably and setting yourself up to be nothing but a voice, howling in the wind, met with nothing but ridicule.

You haven't discussed shite asshole. You started with a lame insult. You mess with the bull, you get the horns. You want to start over? Cool with me. If you don't, that's cool too. Whatever.

You haven't discussed shite asshole. You started with a lame insult. You mess with the bull, you get the horns. You want to start over? Cool with me. If you don't, that's cool too. Whatever.

If you consider your lame whining to be "the horns" then you're a bigger joke than I originally thought, which is saying something.

The claim was that the ammo purchased by the government was excessive because it was enough to kill every American 5 times over, so I merely pointed out that it was ludicrous to think a bullet was bought for the sole purpose of killing an American because that would mean that no bullet was ever used for practice.

So how does the government buying bullets for practice, training, and qualification tests violate the Constitution??????? :cuckoo:

yet you piss, moan, bitch and whine when citizens buy ammo in bulk and say they don't need it. citizens practice too
Actually, no I didn't. I merely turned the Right-wing nut argument around that if every bullet the government buys must counted as a bullet to kill an American with and none are needed beyond that purpose, then the same applies to the private citizen. If the government does not need bullets for practice, why would a private citizen? I was illustrating absurdity by being absurd, something the Right proudly claims is a valid arguing technique.

:lol: You haven't turned anything. You're merely Goose Stepping along...As usual.

If you consider your lame whining to be "the horns" then you're a bigger joke than I originally thought, which is saying something.

:( Aw, ok whiner. Whatever you say.

Sure, it's Obama spreading rumors that there is no ammo! :cuckoo:

Thank your NRA for the high prices, they are the puppets of the gun industry.

02-113coletoon.jpg

How is it possible that the NRA is responsible for high ammunition prices and why does the left hate and fear a voice on the radio so much when the freaking administration is driving the US into the 3rd world?

I'm fighting for Freedom & Liberty and our Constitution. Your Dictator asshole is doing the opposite. Shame on him, and on you for worshipping him.

Yeah. I'll stick a feather in your cap, and call you Yankee Doodle Dandy.

Forgive me if I don't buy into your bullshit. You're just angry and bitter.

Well then shove your nose back up your Dear Leader's asshole. Whatever floats your boat i guess.

I'm a Democrat, and we're not so big on "leaders" as a group. That's more of a Republican trait. Look up the definition, you knuckle-dragging drooler.

02-113coletoon.jpg

How is it possible that the NRA is responsible for high ammunition prices and why does the left hate and fear a voice on the radio so much when the freaking administration is driving the US into the 3rd world?

He's their Dictator. Therefore they'll defend the indefensible. It's happened many many times all around the World, all throughout history. He's their beloved Dictator, and that's that. You can't reason with them.

02-113coletoon.jpg

The same way any store would run out of supplies when the "End of the Worlders" start crowing.

Yeah. I'll stick a feather in your cap, and call you Yankee Doodle Dandy.

Forgive me if I don't buy into your bullshit. You're just angry and bitter.

I'm a Democrat, and we're not so big on "leaders" as a group. That's more of a Republican trait. Look up the definition, you knuckle-dragging drooler.

Oh whatever. You're an addicted Obama Butt-Sniffer. Who do you think you're fooling?

02-113coletoon.jpg

The same way any store would run out of supplies when the "End of the Worlders" start crowing.

or the federal government starts buying all available production. of course in the state of NY when you cut out the most popular avenue to purchase ammo, mail order, you have to expect there is going to be a run on stores.

You DO understand that federal purchases originate from federal contracts, right? And you DO understand that lobbyists work very hard to secure contracts, right? This has very, very little to do with actual NEED when it comes to the arms industry.

or the federal government starts buying all available production. of course in the state of NY when you cut out the most popular avenue to purchase ammo, mail order, you have to expect there is going to be a run on stores.

It doesn't matter. None of this pain & suffering would be happening if we didn't have such a Dictator asshole in office. He's declared several Wars on his own fellow Americans. This is just his latest act of War. The People will just have to stand up and thwart him.

It doesn't matter. None of this pain & suffering would be happening if we didn't have such a Dictator asshole in office. He's declared several Wars on his own fellow Americans. This is just his latest act of War. The People will just have to stand up and thwart him.

Bullshit. President Obama has not done anything "unconstitutional" except in the minds of the nutters.

And lying about his vacations doesn't change that fact.

Forum List

Back