.45 Cal ACP Box of 50 is $36.00 ????

or the federal government starts buying all available production. of course in the state of NY when you cut out the most popular avenue to purchase ammo, mail order, you have to expect there is going to be a run on stores.

It doesn't matter. None of this pain & suffering would be happening if we didn't have such a Dictator asshole in office. He's declared several Wars on his own fellow Americans. This is just his latest act of War. The People will just have to stand up and thwart him.

Bullshit. President Obama has not done anything "unconstitutional" except in the minds of the nutters.

And lying about his vacations doesn't change that fact.

War powers act.

I went to Clark Brothers (guns) today to stock up on a few items. .45 cal auto low-grade, basic target grade rounds - $36.00 ?????? for 50 rounds ??????

Get thee a reloading press and make your own. Not only cheaper, but you'll be able to 'dial in' a load that works perfectly for your firearm/shooting style.

I use a Dillon 650:

Dillon Precision: Reloaders, Reloading Equipment, Bullet Reloading, Bullet Reloaders

It's a lot easier for them to piss and moan.

or the federal government starts buying all available production. of course in the state of NY when you cut out the most popular avenue to purchase ammo, mail order, you have to expect there is going to be a run on stores.

It doesn't matter. None of this pain & suffering would be happening if we didn't have such a Dictator asshole in office. He's declared several Wars on his own fellow Americans. This is just his latest act of War. The People will just have to stand up and thwart him.

Bullshit. President Obama has not done anything "unconstitutional" except in the minds of the nutters.

extended the patriot act? or where you libturds just kidding when you claimed it was an unconstitutional act by bush?

extended the patriot act? or where you libturds just kidding when you claimed it was an unconstitutional act by bush?

President does that? Or Congress?

I went to Clark Brothers (guns) today to stock up on a few items. .45 cal auto low-grade, basic target grade rounds - $36.00 ?????? for 50 rounds ??????

Get thee a reloading press and make your own. Not only cheaper, but you'll be able to 'dial in' a load that works perfectly for your firearm/shooting style.

I use a Dillon 650:

Dillon Precision: Reloaders, Reloading Equipment, Bullet Reloading, Bullet Reloaders

Kind of hard to buy a reloader right now and even if you could find a reloader finding the parts you need to reload is almost impossible
Brass, Primers, projectiales
Lead I can get because I'm a plumber. Powder is in shot supply. Right now starting out reloading is a hard thing to do.

Right now starting out reloading is a hard thing to do.

Gonna look into buying on-line.
Had dinner tonight with a bunch of retired law-enforcement guys.
Lots of great leads.
It's out there...

Just gotta know where to go.

Now I do.

you can find it if you look

and look you should

always better to be prepared

one should have enough ammunition to last

at least two years

I went to Clark Brothers (guns) today to stock up on a few items. .45 cal auto low-grade, basic target grade rounds - $36.00 ?????? for 50 rounds ?????? A year ago they were $9.00 for the same deal. Obama is making it so law-abiding citizens can't even enjoy some casual target practice. Where is that fuck? On vacation, again?

Dear, it's not Obama.

It's not democrats or republicans in Congress.

Nope, it's the wonderful guys from the NRA, gun manufacturers, earning a little extra profit. They know you'll pay.

Now be a good little righty and support the greedy gun manufacturers' cost increase because that makes them successful businessmen.

Lots of great leads.
It's out there...

Now I do.

You're lucky
Reloading your own ammo is good if you can find the componets to do it.
It's not cheaper than buying bulk surplus ammo
It's cheaper than buying brass cased ammo.
And if you stock up on brass projectials and primers any shortage will not phase you.

I went to Clark Brothers (guns) today to stock up on a few items. .45 cal auto low-grade, basic target grade rounds - $36.00 ?????? for 50 rounds ?????? A year ago they were $9.00 for the same deal. Obama is making it so law-abiding citizens can't even enjoy some casual target practice. Where is that fuck? On vacation, again?

Dumb ass. It's called supply and demand. You silly bastards have bought up all the ammo and the retailers and manufacturers realize you are so stupid that you will pay these kinds of prices. I hope they double it again. And that you buy a lot of ammo at that price.

Dumb ass. It's called supply and demand. You silly bastards have bought up all the ammo and the retailers and manufacturers realize you are so stupid that you will pay these kinds of prices. I hope they double it again. And that you buy a lot of ammo at that price.

It's not supply and demand - dumb fuck.

Sash-ay your gay-ass into a gun store and talk to a manager about inventory/price increases. Request a dumbed-down answer then toddle the fuck out of the place before you get your teeth kicked in by some redneck gun-nut bible-toting Republican.

You're trying to discuss physics with someone who barely has the IQ to comprehend basic math here. :eusa_whistle:

Dumb ass. It's called supply and demand.
Given the mindless, reactionary response to the Newtown shooting by The Obama, the Dems, the left and the usual anti-gun loons, why do you suppose demand has gone uo?

Lots of great leads.
It's out there...

Now I do.

You're lucky
And if you stock up on brass projectials and primers any shortage will not phase you.
on rifle you save big time. pistol it is pretty close to break even, unless you mold your own lead. I'm reloading .223 for about 25 cents a piece when you factor in the reused shells. 30-06 i'm doing for about 45 cents and .308 for about the same. I'm just starting to mold my own .308 lead. I haven't loaded or shot any of that yet though.

Lots of great leads.
It's out there...

Now I do.

You're lucky
on rifle you save big time. pistol it is pretty close to break even, unless you mold your own lead. I'm reloading .223 for about 25 cents a piece when you factor in the reused shells. 30-06 i'm doing for about 45 cents and .308 for about the same. I'm just starting to mold my own .308 lead. I haven't loaded or shot any of that yet though.

My uncle used to reload his own ammo. He would go to the local tire dealers and get the used balancing weights and melt those down for cast bullets.

It's not supply and demand - dumb fuck.

Sash-ay your gay-ass into a gun store and talk to a manager about inventory/price increases. Request a dumbed-down answer then toddle the fuck out of the place before you get your teeth kicked in by some redneck gun-nut bible-toting Republican.

You're arguing with a person who thinks a bolt action hunting rifle is the only thing you need for home defense.

You're lucky

My uncle used to reload his own ammo. He would go to the local tire dealers and get the used balancing weights and melt those down for cast bullets.

the guy i know who makes his own does that too. also batteries from junkyards.

Forum List

Back