45% of the nation pays no Fed tax...more on welfare than ever before...and you want more stoners?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
Sounds like an AWESOME idea.
Because all the stoners I know are total overachievers...plus, stoned children are extremely motivated, enthusiastic and determined. Hell yes....more stoners please.
You people can’t honestly expect an executive branch committed to Making America Great Again to get behind the push of manifesting more filth....right?

That's a lower percentile than during the presidential campaign of 2012 when Mittens made the declaration about those worthless bastards that pay no tax...

Because all the stoners I know are total overachievers...plus, stoned children are extremely motivated, enthusiastic and determined. Hell yes....more stoners please.
You people can’t honestly expect an executive branch committed to Making America Great Again to get behind the push of manifesting more filth....right?

Isn't anyone going to listen to all these school administrators begging for pot to be distributed in schools. Don't they all say that pot users are among their most motivated students?

45% of the nation pays no Fed tax
According to the Right that is A OK for billionairs, so why is it wrong for the poor?????
Trump legally paid the taxes he owed. Don't blame tax payers for the tax code

Corporate welfare is where most of the US money goes.

Huh?
Which billionaires pay no income tax?

Top 1% pays more taxes than bottom 95%

Isn't anyone going to listen to all these school administrators begging for pot to be distributed in schools. Don't they all say that pot users are among their most motivated students?

Haha...I know, makes sense right?
Hell, give a D student a fat sack, a family size bag of Doritos and a two liter of Dr Pepper at his desk and watch that GPA climb....hahaha...only in LibTardoLand.

According to the Right that is A OK for billionairs, so why is it wrong for the poor?????

Huh?

Shouldn’t the top 1% be paying 99% of the taxes ? Since they have 99% of the income .?

Legal pot is heavily taxed . So pot smokers will be more taxes than most any product consumer . So much for the premis of this thread .

you of course can prove this,or is this just more tipsy talk?....im betting its the latter....as usual....

The OP has been talking to too many old white Neocon jerks. He or she is buying into old tired stereotypes. Some of the most prominent successful US heroes in history, engaged in drug & alcohol use. In fact, i would say many of the most successful folks today, also engage in drug & alcohol use.

Huh?

Shouldn’t the top 1% be paying 99% of the taxes ? Since they have 99% of the income .?

Holy shit Timmy....you can’t be serious?
I’m not going to embarrass you by giving a lengthy answer.
Think...what do Fed taxes pay for?
Are only the 1%’ ers using these things paid for by Fed money?

The OP has been talking to too many old white Neocon jerks. He or she is buying into old tired stereotypes. Some of the most prominent successful US heroes in history, engaged in drug & alcohol use. In fact, i would say many of the most successful folks today, also engage in drug & alcohol use.

Haha...right.
Let me guess...you’re not even a “user” are you?

Interesting. A pseudocon is arguing we should tax more people.

He must be drinking...

Breaking: The Democratic party announced a multimillion dollar ad campaign to discourage smoking pot due to health risks similar to tobacco and plan to sue pot distributors and growers for damages.

Haha...right.

Just stating reality. Most of the folks you admire today, are likely engaging in drug & alcohol use.

Huh?

What do the taxes pay for ? Highways ? Oh wait, there’s a gas tax for that ! Are 1%ers paying 95% of gas taxes ??? Of course not!

Cons like to pretend fed income tax is the only tax that exists . How about answering the question of what people actual tax rates are? Oh we won’t do that , because low income and Avg income people pay higher % of their income to taxes and fees .

Oh, and yes the 1% get more benefit from gov services .

Haha...right.

Just stating reality. Most of the folks you admire today, are likely engaging in drug & alcohol use.

By way of default all stoners have to believe that all people (especially successful people) are stoners. It’s a weird, twisted way to self manipulate. It allows stoners who really know they’re losers to feel like winners. Come on man...you know this.

Haha...right.

By way of default all stoners have to believe that all people (especially successful people) are stoners. It’s a weird, twisted way to self manipulate. It allows stoners who really know they’re losers to feel like winners. Come on man...you know this.

Nah, that really is old white guy Neocon thinking. Many of today's most successful folks are engaging in recreational drug and alcohol use.

Huh?

What do the taxes pay for ? Highways ? Oh wait, there’s a gas tax for that ! Are 1%ers paying 95% of gas taxes ??? Of course not!

Cons like to pretend fed income tax is the only tax that exists . How about answering the question of what people actual tax rates are? Oh we won’t do that , because low income and Avg income people pay higher % of their income to taxes and fees .

Oh, and yes the 1% get more benefit from gov services .

Oh Timmy Boy....you’re even more lost than I originally thought.
The cost to use goods or services is not related to ones income.
Using your retarded theory, people with higher incomes should pay more for goods or services because the cost of X goods or services is less relative to their income...am I understanding you correctly?
Imagine if McDonalds had different menu pricing according to the patrons income...haha...imagine if you had to show your tax return to qualify for X pricing.....haha...fuckin crazy ass Timmy.

Forum List

Back