45 year old mom dies after getting vaxxed

It's not on Fox News or Breitbart either.

Why is that?
This is a very good question, and this question stands between a lot of people and the vaccine. The msm, the cdc, big government, big tech, big pharma, and social media is suppressing, deplatforming, censoring, canceling, and destroying anybody who dares to question the vaccine or report any negative information about it. As long as this is happening, I cannot objectively research the vaccine to see if I want it.

Here is a thread that archives negative information about vaccines, information that the MSM censors and suppresses, information relevant to your excellent question:

Gateway Pundit doesn't have it either. Don't they cover stories about people who die after taking the vaccine?

Maybe the story is bullshit. Nobody is covering it.

Gateway Pundit doesn't have it either. Don't they cover stories about people who die after taking the vaccine?

Maybe the st
This. You have described EXACTLY what the MSM is trying to accomplish. They do not want this story to get out, since it is EXTREMELY politically inconvenient. Have a look below at what I see when I type "Robin Spring Saunders death" into the duck duck go search engine:

Screenshot_20210709-203843_DuckDuckGo.jpg

If true it’s a tragedy. Every person I know who has received the vaccine has lived. 50% have negative albeit brief side effects. I am still debating whether to get one since I have the antibodies.

If true it’s a tragedy. Every person I know who has received the vaccine has lived. 50% have negative albeit brief side effects. I am still debating whether to get one since I have the antibodies.
It will never be a debate for me as long as all the negative information about vaccines is being censored and suppressed.

Maybe the st
This. You have described EXACTLY what the MSM is trying to accomplish. They do not want this story to get out, since it is EXTREMELY politically inconvenient. Have a look below at what I see when I type "Robin Spring Saunders death" into the duck duck go search engine:

View attachment 510901
Or maybe your source is just bullshit.

Maybe the st

View attachment 510901
If you don't have the hungar to go to a different search engine and track down the truth, the msm owns you. They censor what they don't want you to see, and they put what they want you to see in front of you. Why not form your OWN perception of the political landscape, instead of having theirs? Do you want them to own you?

Maybe the st

View attachment 510901
If you don't have the hungar to go to a different search engine and track down the truth, the msm owns you. They censor what they don't want you to see, and they put what they want you to see in front of you. Why not form your OWN perception of the political landscape, instead of having theirs? Do you want them to own you?
“Just because it’s on the internet doesn’t mean it’s true.”

-Abraham Lincoln

Maybe the st

View attachment 510901

-Abraham Lincoln
It does not appear that you have any interest in finding the truth. Even if you ever decide to search for the truth, it will still take a lot to learn how to vet the media that you encounter. When I began waking up from my lefty sleep, it took at least a decade to really wake up.

Maybe the st

View attachment 510901

-Abraham Lincoln
It does not appear that you have any interest in finding the truth. Even if you ever decide to search for the truth, it will still take a lot to learn how to vet the media that you encounter. When I began waking up from my lefty sleep, it took at least a decade to really wake up.

How do you vet the media you encounter? What exactly makes your source reliable?

I’ve never heard of the empowerer. The author is some blogger. Do you trust all blogs on the internet?

Last edited:
AzogtheDefiler
Please get the Moderna vaccine
And hurry up
You can’t take any chances
LOL!!!! Those of us who are Former u.s. Military Could NOT Tell
You IF we Wanted to How Many and EXACTLY What 'shots' we ALL Got..
and WHY.. I Just Know I will Never Trust them Again. Ever.
Amen. I remember every time I deployed to a different country, there were shots. Egypt, UAE, Bahrain, Saudi, Sierra Leone, Turkey, etc. Also, boot camp had those lines where you walk between people giving shots in each of your arms with those staple gun-like shot machines.

Forum List

Back